circulatory system images

circulatory system images. NERVOUS SYSTEM
  • NERVOUS SYSTEM



  • McGiord
    Apr 10, 11:21 AM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpHPQCnHHl4





    circulatory system images. the circulatory system images.
  • the circulatory system images.



  • Jason Beck
    May 6, 06:55 AM
    I want them to go AMD across the board.
    I'd like that.





    circulatory system images. 3D Female Circulatory System
  • 3D Female Circulatory System



  • Apple OC
    May 2, 07:59 PM
    a lb. of butter is still called a lb. of butter here in Canada





    circulatory system images. Circulatory System photo
  • Circulatory System photo



  • syklee26
    Sep 15, 06:54 PM
    just remember everyone...

    all the rumor sits speculated the 23" imac (really 24") would be revealed at the "Showtime" event. apple fooled them all and released it a week early!

    let's hope the same thing happens for our mbp's. here's to next tuesday! :D

    if you want a completely new MBP, then i don't think u would want that to be released on next Tuesday because if they do quiet update, u won't see changes.





    circulatory system images. the circulatory system images.
  • the circulatory system images.



  • gtgrad95
    Apr 25, 09:35 AM
    Yeah the nerve of Apple and Google!

    What do you think they do with the data? Maybe Steve likes to see his herd of iPhones sparkle by the 10's of millions across the planet? I'm sure Google is also setting up the fortress of solitude so they can wield their web ads at will to all Droid's as you meander in your average life! :eek:

    The nerve of them both and I bet Microsoft is doing this too! :rolleyes:

    How freak'n ridiculous.

    Yeah, who really cares if someone can see where you've been anyway, unless you are cheating on your wife or have committed a crime. And in the latter case, this information is available from the cell company anyway via a court order.





    circulatory system images. your circulatory system
  • your circulatory system



  • corywoolf
    Aug 2, 11:02 AM
    Mac Pro + Cinema Display (iSight), Leopard demo, Core 2 Duo, iMac, MacBook Pro. New Nano's too.

    Long shot, iPhone.

    Probably more like: iMac Update, Mac Pro, Cinema Display update, Leopard demo, one more thing: MacBook Pro case redesign.





    circulatory system images. The Circulatory System
  • The Circulatory System



  • adbe
    Mar 29, 02:51 PM
    I agree. Given the last Ford we purchased leaked and after 6 months of trying to fix it, the Ford dealer said "well, everything leaks" and said they'd give a good deal on it to trade it in if we wanted. And the last GM we had stalled every morning when you were pulling out on to the road and the dealer said that it was "just the way the car was made," and could never fix it I wouldn't buy an American made car unless they started getting good reports both for quality upfront (they just sound cheap compared to a Honda, Mercedes, Lexus, Porsche, or Toyota) and for quality over 5-6+ years of ownership. And the previous American made cars we had were of similar low quality.


    To be fair (and way OT) Ford really do seem to have upped their game, and GM are at least trying.

    I'm actually seriously considering the new 2012 Focus, or the Fiesta as a second car. I wouldn't even have looked in Ford's direction two years ago.





    circulatory system images. Circulatory System photo
  • Circulatory System photo



  • chuckles:)
    May 7, 10:37 AM
    I used to use mobileme for hosting, email, iDisk and photo sharing, but i've outgrown all of them. I won't be renewing this december. Now i just have to make sure i don't lose my iPhone.





    circulatory system images. Flow (Circulatory System
  • Flow (Circulatory System



  • nastebu
    Mar 29, 04:17 PM
    Who is joking here?

    A better battery is highly improbable. However if you only look at the dark side of an event you pass up any chance of benefitting from it. Certainly it isn't good to have your nukes melt down but this is also a learning opportunity. That is if people can look at what is happening objectively. If all you see is people getting irradiated then you aren't looking at the bigger picture.

    I assume the "maybe the radiation will produce higher density batteries" comment was meant as a joke.

    As for the rest of what you said, no doubt.





    circulatory system images. circulatory system diagram
  • circulatory system diagram



  • BWhaler
    Aug 4, 04:09 AM
    I'm gonna go on record and say they will NOT intro new MBP at wwdc. Some sales of the current MBP are better than none and if they they intro a new one they will not sell any and probably just take pre orders. Not gonna happen. They will wait until late August or early September to announce them when they are actually ready.

    I agree. Especially when you consider the retail stores. What are they going to do? Take orders? Sure, Apple does this for brand new products, but not for existing stock.

    No, Apple will release the upgrade when the stores are stocked and orders can be shipped.





    circulatory system images. Upgraded Circulatory System
  • Upgraded Circulatory System



  • levitynyc
    Apr 25, 08:50 AM
    "We don't track anyone."

    Sent from your backyard.





    circulatory system images. The Circulatory System
  • The Circulatory System



  • Eidorian
    Aug 2, 07:09 PM
    I do not expect MacBook Pros because Intel Core 2 Duo for notebooks has not been announced yet.TIME PARADOX

    http://guides.macrumors.com/Merom





    circulatory system images. Circulatory Licensable
  • Circulatory Licensable



  • Ompaa
    Sep 15, 04:50 PM
    hm I guess one thing is interesting:
    as http://www.macshrine.com/2006/09/15/merom-macbook-pro-at-photokina/ says
    There are rumors of a 1.83GHz powered 12″ model
    at the same time Brenthaven offers "Pro 12/15" bags -> http://www.brenthaven.com/catalog-apple-pro-12-15.html

    So does Brenthaven know more?
    Will there be an overall update on design including a 12'' model ?(!)

    (well of course that's just a fake argument since I guess they had the cases already for smaller powerbooks (?))

    Anyway speculating is funny :D





    circulatory system images. Circulatory system
  • Circulatory system



  • JaimeChinook
    Dec 9, 12:26 AM
    OK, I've had it on my MBP for about 3 weeks and I've noticed the spinning beach ball a lot more than I remember... no crashes though.

    I've just taken it off; or at least tried to. I used AppDelete and it took off everything except the icon on my top bar. When I click on the icon, it says there are updates available... dooooh...





    circulatory system images. circulatory system heart
  • circulatory system heart



  • grahamwright1
    May 7, 03:15 PM
    There will be a free version of mobileme, if only to save people having to register for a free AIM account to video conference on the new iPhoneHD.

    Excellent point!





    circulatory system images. :Circulatory System en.svg
  • :Circulatory System en.svg



  • LagunaSol
    Apr 6, 06:30 PM
    Can't Android users upgrade to the latest OS? 2.3.3 is the latest phone OS.

    Heh. No.

    Remember the line from Animal Farm? "All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others." Actually, Google's promises are a lot like Communism's promises when you think about it. ;)





    circulatory system images. circulatory system heart.
  • circulatory system heart.



  • hildey
    Apr 23, 05:15 PM
    a retina display on the 13" MBP would be the one thing that would get me to upgrade almost immediately.





    circulatory system images. Circulatory System - Signal
  • Circulatory System - Signal



  • zw-gator
    Mar 28, 09:46 AM
    No way is this legit.

    More likely, Version has to wait until 2012 for the iPhone 5, AT&T gets it in June/July.





    circulatory system images. Forums
  • Forums



  • wclyffe
    Dec 11, 10:52 AM
    With regards to using Bluetooth for handsfree driving. My car is very quiet and I and my callers had no problem hearing each other. I just hold the main button and do voice dialing. Piece of cake.

    LOL I had the audio cord connected to the car kit but was not using audio to play music (aux was not on) and I couldn't figure out why Navigon wasn't taling to me. When I put radio on in Aux mode the instructions came through the car speakers. When I used ipod to play music and had GPS on both come through the car speakers with music volume being lowered when voice directions were being given.

    All in all I am very pleased with the kit and the way it performs.

    ticman, thanks for all the info!

    Question: You obviously used the included disk to mount the car kit to. Does that disk hold onto your dash really securely with the adhesive they supply?

    Also, when you are using Voice Control, do you have to reach around the back of the car kit to press the button to activate it, or can you just press the Home button on the iPhone?

    Lastly, I have to use an FM transmitter in my car so I was going to plug it into the jack on the car kit and transmit music to my radio. It sounds like the Navigon instructions will come out my radio speakers not the little speaker on the car kit, but when I make a phone call it will use the car kit speaker. Right? Hope so, as I don't really want my phone calls blasted through my speakers.





    GoodWatch
    Apr 25, 09:01 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    I don't get the big deal about it. If you want to be anonymous, get off fb, twitter, macrumors, etc. Then cancel all Internet plans you have and your cellular plan. Then no one will ever know where you are unless you tell them.


    I don't think that is the point here. Apple, arguably the greatest and most customer-centric company with the world's best smart phone, the best OS and magical appliances (at least, that is what I'm being told here over and over again) collects location data without your prior knowledge or consent. If you become a member of MacRumors it is your own, deliberate, decision. But I already can see where this is going. Cue the drone-like Apple defenders, I hear them coming ;)





    jrtc27
    May 6, 02:46 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

    Please Apple, don't do this. You are just finishing the transition from PowerPC to Intel by removing Rosetta from Lion and you're already planning on switching architectures again. Are they TRYING to fragment their Macs?





    MorphingDragon
    Apr 22, 05:09 PM
    The server market is the backbone of the business market. Macs will be niche in enterprise as long as the backbone isn't there, and stronger than last time.

    I'm going to have to disagree with that. Apple can be a great contender in the enterprise market without even touching server space.

    There's plenty of client side areas Apple can compete in. God knows any of the current "Enterprise" companies aren't going to deliver a well polished client side, especially in the Mobile space.

    If you need a "Certified Engineer" and $10k worth of training to set up your software, you're doing something wrong.





    manu chao
    Jul 30, 12:27 PM
    They [flip phones] have more moving parts that can break ...
    True, but as long as my RAZR keeps working, my personal perception of how high that risk is, tells me that this is not an important factor.


    and take longer to answer, especially if your hands are full or you're driving
    your car.
    It still takes longer to get my cellphone out of my pocket than to flip it open. I can flip it open with one hand and without having to look at it (somehow important when driving).





    gugy
    Aug 2, 01:45 PM
    I know that everyone thought 30" would be too big before they were released, but still, 40" for a desktop screen? That's bigger then most TV's. Think about cost as well. 42" LCD's (not plasmas) run at least $3K, and are usually 1366x768. There's likely a few 1080p screens, which would be probably around $5K. Considering the 30" is 2560x1600, we're looking at something around 4000x2500 (or whatever the ratio is). That would be WAY too expensive to ever be feasible to anyone except for a SMALL percentage of people/companies.

    Yes, it would be expensive but some people out there and companies could afford. I bet the price would be the same when they introduced the 30" $3,500.
    If you think the advantages of such a monitor for Pro people, I don't think $3,500 is so bad. The monitor would pay for itself quickly.
    Bring it on Apple!