karina smirnoff images

karina smirnoff images. Karina Smirnoff isn#39;t just
  • Karina Smirnoff isn#39;t just



  • gwangung
    Apr 25, 03:07 PM
    Location services is not the same as storing every place you've ever been.
    Why does the db never get cleared?

    If location info is required for an app, why would I want to use info from possibly over a year ago that may no longer be accurate?

    I won't put on a tinfoil hat just yet. For now I'll just chalk this issue up to sloppy programming. ;)


    Apple still fails to answer the question of "why?"
    Why do they need it if it is not used?

    I know why a web browser has a cache. At least the web browser is smart enough to clean that up after a while.

    While I would also like to know why, I'm not sure this is a big deal as it seems to me that the remedy to going to be very simple: a) encryption is on by default, and/or b) flushing the database after, say, six months.





    karina smirnoff images. Karina Smirnoff Hosted an
  • Karina Smirnoff Hosted an



  • vgermax
    Jul 14, 03:02 PM
    It would be unlikely that Apple wouldn't utilize the highest clocked Xeons available. Also, quad configurations should be present in more than just the top-end unit as that is one of the main advantages of going with the Woodcrest versus Conroe, that and a higher default FSB.

    The video card configurations are also previous generation. I don't know for certain, but it seems the PCIe configuration isn't consistent with the information available on the i5000X. The standard Intel design is 1 x16, 2 x4 (with x8 slots) for a total of 24 lanes, not 16 or 32 as might be interpreted from the "spec" sheet.

    It might also be reasonable to expect an optional RAID configuration as a RAID controller is built-in to the southbridge.





    karina smirnoff images. It#39;s not that Karina Smirnoff
  • It#39;s not that Karina Smirnoff



  • ezekielrage_99
    Jul 27, 10:04 PM
    This was one of the advantages of the G5 but IBM stalled and Intel has essentially blown past everybody. AMD will answer no doubt, but it appears that Intel has about a 6 month jump on them.

    AMD has it's hands full with an ATi take over which gives Intel the chance to get a bit a head on the Processor game. Either way it's good Intel has some real competition it means faster cheaper chips.:cool:





    karina smirnoff images. Karina Smirnoff
  • Karina Smirnoff



  • solarguy17
    Apr 6, 01:29 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

    I wonder if that accounts for the fact that people access the store with the demos at stores.
    When I played with one at BB I acessed the store and dl'd a free app to see it actually in action.





    karina smirnoff images. Karina Smirnoff EXCLUSIVE
  • Karina Smirnoff EXCLUSIVE



  • CQd44
    Apr 8, 06:53 AM
    It'd be nice to have an Apple store around here. The nearest one is 4 hours away.





    karina smirnoff images. Prev. karina smirnoff mario
  • Prev. karina smirnoff mario



  • Gamoe
    Mar 31, 06:43 PM
    Open doesn't necessarily mean "supported". All it means is that the source code is available and you can do whatever you want with it (as long as you keep that same source open as well). If some other group or company wants to take on and support an Android variant, they can do so and support it with updates. As far as I understand open source licences, Google can't prevent this.

    On the other hand, Google has no obligation to support every single variant out there, or put the Google stamp on something they don't approve because of quality, compatibility, consistency or any number of other concerns. That said, withholding the Honeycomb source may be stretching it.

    If you're going to licence your project as open source, then you do actually have to release the source. I know there's often a delay with commercial products. I suppose the tolerance of the open source community depends on the reason and the amount of time the code is held back.





    karina smirnoff images. Fire Karina Smirnoff Over
  • Fire Karina Smirnoff Over



  • wonderspark
    Apr 27, 10:08 AM
    Depends.

    Someone could infer that info, if the cell cache says that around 2am you visited the town Harry's is in, and it's the only store open at that time.

    :)

    Ever been to NTTC Corry?
    Oops, you deleted your PS.





    karina smirnoff images. Karina Smirnoff is a
  • Karina Smirnoff is a



  • FreeState
    Mar 2, 09:54 PM
    Why is most straight people assume that gay people do all those? I'm gay and I don't do a thing in that article. I know.. I'm boring but hey that's not the point.





    karina smirnoff images. Karina Smirnoff
  • Karina Smirnoff



  • Billy Boo Bob
    Aug 6, 08:38 PM
    It won't be a live video stream. In the afternoon Apple will begin streaming a compressed HD recording of it.
    I wish they would provide a full QT file download, like the movie trailers. Even if it isn't HD, but just the standard QT. Sure the file would be large, but they could BitTorrent it. Make a standalone app that uses BT, but will only download that one single file. You wouldn't even have to know that BT was under the hood... Just that you were downloading at near peak speeds (depending on when you actually grab the file).





    karina smirnoff images. Sexy Girl Karina Smirnoff
  • Sexy Girl Karina Smirnoff



  • MacinDoc
    Sep 19, 01:14 PM
    I'm finding it hilarious that you can put yourself into Stevie's reality distortion field even after the Intel switch. Maybe while Apple had PPC, you could have said that. But now that direct hardware comparisons can be made, don't you think it's stupid that sub-$1000 PC notebooks have better processors than the best Apple has to offer?

    And yes, the MBP is a top-of-the-line laptop. Apart from 2'' thick behemoths, it was one of the fastest portables around, and it was priced accordingly. Now it's still priced as such, but times are moving, technology is advancing, and if you compare pound for pound, the MBP is behind.
    Sorry, but you're in an Intel RDF if you think that a 1.66 GHz C2D is a better processor than a 2.33 GHz CD. For practical purposes, the only differences at this time between CD and C2D are SSE3 instructions and slightly better power management. Nonetheless, you can rest assured that C2D MBPs will be SHIPPING by Sept. 25.





    karina smirnoff images. Karina Smirnoff land on face
  • Karina Smirnoff land on face



  • FF_productions
    Jul 14, 04:14 PM
    2003: "In 12 months, we'll be at 3GHz".
    Mid 2006: "I want to talk about 2.66GHz" although 4 cores running at 2.66GHz (Yum! :D ).

    Steve Jobs really must have been embarassed after claiming we'd have 3 ghz when we still can't even pass 2.7 ghz without a huge unstable liquid cooling system. Maybe Intel will bring us 3 ghz next month, a quad 3 ghz Xeon, does that even exist?

    My problem with having 4 cores at 2.6 ghz is what will the other Mac Pro's offer? One more month...





    karina smirnoff images. and Karina Smirnoff break
  • and Karina Smirnoff break



  • GekkePrutser
    Apr 6, 11:31 AM
    There are with 18 Watts. Besides, wouldnt be the first time intel made special Cpus for Apple. So it isnt impossible an i3 even less than 18 special made for apple.

    I think you mean the 380UM? But those aren't Sandy Bridge, they're Arrandales, and hopefully Apple won't go near them (they have left them alone so far even though they were already available at the time of the last update)

    In Sandy Bridge there's only the i5/i7's mentioned already, and a celeron of 1.1 Ghz (called B847). That one's not even labeled i3. I really hope that one won't make it to the MBA. But even then there's only one so hopefully they'll offer an upgrade to i5/i7 in that case as the high-end CPU.





    karina smirnoff images. Karina Smirnoff
  • Karina Smirnoff



  • samcraig
    Apr 27, 10:28 AM
    Don't you just love it? Apple identifies an potential issue, and does something to remedy it, and they get yelled at for doing so. If they do nothing, they get yelled at for doing nothing.

    Catch 22.

    Apple identified it? No. Check your history. It was brought TO Apple's attention over a year ago.

    It was again brought TO Apple's attention via various reports and articles.

    THEN Apple looked into the matter.

    I commend Apple for taking action (now).

    But let's not rewrite history, shall we?





    karina smirnoff images. Karina Smirnoff Karina
  • Karina Smirnoff Karina



  • radiohead14
    Apr 20, 01:49 PM
    These ipad clone tablets made by samsung are not worth the price.

    you forgot to say "in my opinion".. please don't speak for everyone.





    karina smirnoff images. Karina Smirnoff News - The
  • Karina Smirnoff News - The



  • benthewraith
    Nov 28, 08:02 PM
    they said that their music was driving sales of iPods so they deserved a cut of iPod profits from Apple.

    What if I don't use my iPod for their crap? What if everything on my iPod was made by independents or music labels independent of the RIAA/MPAA fascists?





    karina smirnoff images. Karina Smirnoff Profile Photo
  • Karina Smirnoff Profile Photo



  • Bill McEnaney
    Mar 7, 07:21 AM
    I won't rejoin this discussion. But since neko girl may be waiting for my reply, I'll only suggest a source (http://www.tfp.org/images/books/Defending_A_Higher_Law.pdf).





    karina smirnoff images. Karina Smirnoff Tv Personality
  • Karina Smirnoff Tv Personality



  • Super Dave
    Aug 6, 12:04 AM
    P.S. How about seamless MSN/Yahoo! Messenger support in iChat?

    I would LOVE if that happened, but there's no evidence of it other than that I daydream about it.

    David :cool:





    karina smirnoff images. Karina Smirnoff at 40/40 Club
  • Karina Smirnoff at 40/40 Club



  • TangoCharlie
    Jul 20, 12:44 PM
    I disagree. I think Apple will use Core 2 Duo (Conroe) in the iMac, and Merom in the MBP. The iMac could hold a G5, why not Conroe?

    On top of that, you'll notice that a 2.16 GHz Conroe costs $70 less than the 1.83 GHz Yonah that's in the iMac now, $70 less than a 2 GHz Merom, and $200 less than a 2.16 GHz Merom, increasing Apple's profit margins on the iMac considerably or allowing a price drop- plus they can advertise it as a desktop processor.

    In fact, even if Conroe was too hot (which I highly doubt, since the iMac had a G5), a 2.16 GHz Conroe underclocked to 2 GHz still saves $70 over a 2 GHz Merom.
    I don't disagree with your logic.... and in time I think the iMac will move to Conroe; However, the Merom is a drop-in replacement for the Yonah, and that fact alone suggests to me that Apple will upgrade the iMac to Merom first (WWDC). The very fact that Merom and Conroe will both be "Core 2 Duo" will let Apple pop in a Merom initially and then "upgrade" to Conroe with a mainboard upgrade at a later date. As you say, I don't think heat is an issue here.

    Only time will tell. :)





    karina smirnoff images. karina-smirnoff-uses-
  • karina-smirnoff-uses-



  • Multimedia
    Jul 21, 11:43 AM
    hi,
    i've just sold my dual g5 because
    i plan to buy a new macpro in august.
    But seems that it will be already obsolate after 3 months.
    Please can you tell me if the socket of woodcrest
    will make the macpro upgradable one day,
    or these new type of processors need differet socket?
    Thanks.Woodcrest socket may accept a cloverton Quad Core twice. But we just don't know yet because silicon may need to be added to manage 8 cores instead of 4.

    Your best value would to buy a refurb Quad G5 for $2799. How much did you get for what model?





    iAlan
    Jul 27, 10:23 AM
    out-of-focus photos of boxes in elevators and poorly photo-shopped renditions of casings...

    The only problem is that Apple will have to be on the ball with upgrades so as not to loose the speed war against other intel machines (running Windows unfortunately) but we will all want the latest and fastest processors in the line-up even if we are not in the market for a new computer...





    Mattie Num Nums
    Apr 19, 02:46 PM
    Are you talking about the Newton, troll?

    http://www.thocp.net/hardware/pictures/pda/apple_newton_sml.jpg

    I had a Casio Personal Diary in the late 80's that had the exact same grid.

    Im not a troll either without Apple I wouldn't have a job.





    iJon
    Apr 5, 05:19 PM
    I'm not trolling, this is an honest question. But isn't a Final Cut pretty much worthless for commercial use without a way to put the results on Blu-Ray?

    Final Cut Pro supports Blu Ray authoring but it does the bare minimum only. A DVD Studio Pro like program would be nice.





    bdkennedy1
    Aug 7, 04:09 PM
    heh... they give MS so much crap for photocopying, but if anything, this is more or less taking a page out of MS's book with System Restore. Granted, it looks like it will be better, but still, MS had this kind of thing first.

    I wouldn't say this was copying. A way to backup and restore your files is just common sense. Even if Microsoft didn't have a restore feature, Apple would have come up with it anyway.





    63dot
    Apr 30, 03:05 PM
    I wonder what it would be like to go through life looking for racism around every corner? Constantly seeing the world in these glasses would have to be very tiresome and frustrating. Pretty sad really. People need to stop thinking about themselves and others as being members of groups, and start thinking of everyone as individuals. We're a society of individuals, we get our rights and our liberties as individuals, not because we're part of group A or group B.

    If liberals would stop 'crying wolf' ('claiming racism') at every corner, we might actually take them seriously and help out when there's actual evidence.

    Though I don't agree with you much on some issues (except for the anti-nation building stuff), I have to say you have it right. We are individuals.

    While there are some racists who tried to jump on the birther bandwagon, I did see plenty of non-racists have some concern about where Obama was born, or if in Hawaii, being born there before it was a state and then being a coverup to put his age right after statehood.

    To be fair, some judges and constitutional experts were not quite sure about John McCain and his "eligibility" to run for office. Con law textbooks give both sides about this issue but are not declarative on what the answer is as to who is eligible to run. Can a person who committed perjury run for president? Then how did America let Clinton run after all the apparent lies he told federal prosecutors about Whitewater and his supposed ties to Tyson and letting them get by on environmental regs while he was governor or Arkansas?

    During the 2008 election, these birther issues only came up sporadically, and America was far more interested in the important issues (Iraq, the recession, and finding somebody to put us out of the mess that W put us in).