i love you so much it hurts

i love you so much it hurts. I Love You So Much It Hurts
  • I Love You So Much It Hurts



  • deannnnn
    Jun 8, 09:24 PM
    Why would there be any difference? Do Cheese Doodles purchased form the Piggly Wiggly taste any better than those purchased from Publix?

    Food from Publix is always better.
    Publix groupie right here. Didn't realize how much I love them until I started going to school in NYC!





    i love you so much it hurts. i love you so much it hurts
  • i love you so much it hurts



  • Eddie L.
    Jun 9, 09:11 AM
    I imagine they will be, but look at the page at the 3G and original iphone values. They will still be at or over $100 at the least.

    Just posted to the Shack's Twitter page:

    Trade-up to #iPhone4--> Get $100 for 3G, $200 for 3GS. Pre-order 6/15. More to come @robotodd @JRBTempe @ohnorosco @rosa @arrington





    i love you so much it hurts. i love you so much baby
  • i love you so much baby



  • starnox
    Aug 5, 04:51 PM
    Can someone confirm my calculations?

    The keynote will start 8PM UK time?





    i love you so much it hurts. Hurtin#39; Inside/I Love You So
  • Hurtin#39; Inside/I Love You So



  • cherry38
    Aug 11, 05:04 PM
    You might want to read some reviews on the Chocolate before buying it. I've seen a handful of reviews that were less than favorable.

    A good resource is Phonescoop.com. They usually have a decent amount of user reviews upon which you can base your purchasing decisions.

    I just bought a chocolate and I absolutely love it. Great battery, great sound, best reception out of any Verizon phone I'd ever had.

    The best thing - IT DOESN'T HAVE THE STANDARD VERIZON USER INTERFACE! I really hate how Verizon forces that onto all of their phones now.

    I'd say go for it :)





    i love you so much it hurts. love+you+so+much+it+hurts+
  • love+you+so+much+it+hurts+



  • Andrew7724
    Aug 6, 01:33 AM
    yes, i DO NOT want to see a new design of the macbook pro. haahah :P
    I just got mine a month ago, it would suck if there is a better design this year.
    But... i don't really care if there was just a speed bump with that new intel chip. I'm fine with that as long as they keep everything else the same...

    yes I know I'm kind of selfish... :P

    No Macbook Pros?? I hope there won't be any. My MBP gets to stay top of the line for few more weeks ;) . Besides, and correct me if I'm wrong, but when was the last time that any notebook was mere updated at WWDC ??

    on the front row topic...
    the front row remote thing... apple could do a bluetooth remote.





    i love you so much it hurts. by i love you so much it hurts
  • by i love you so much it hurts



  • Soura2112
    Apr 6, 03:09 PM
    First off I'm not a full time pro, I do about 30% pro work the rest is for family and friends who I don't charge cause it's usually simple. That being said I want to get more pro work. I'm in the process if buying a new HD Cam so I want Blu Ray ability. With buying a new video camera and hopefully the new FCP if it meets my standards will be an expensive month since I don't have an internal or external Blu Ray drive yet and I want full use of Blu Ray, even if we must go with LaCie or whatever Blu Ray drive you like.
    Even for my non pro videos of my dogs I want Blu Ray use it's that simple, 1080p, not 720 files to run through iTunes then to my Apple TV, only way to stream videos at my house at the moment outside of iPad and iPhone. I could pay to connect my 360 and sadly no PS3 to Mac stream. (I may be wrong on my home streaming so be nice please).
    Most of my pro video is sports and some weddings. They all want a disc, not all want Blu Ray but I want the option for my clients.




    i love you so much it hurts. by i love you so much it hurts
  • by i love you so much it hurts



  • gnasher729
    Apr 25, 03:14 PM
    Apple did a shoddy programming job by not encrypting the data. Thaty is why Apple is under pressure by the various govenments and rightfully so. Nobody says Apple is using this data in a malicious way.

    If Apple is under investigation by the British government, then I am sure that Apple has a few employees living in Britain, and if there are more than a dozen, then with 99% probability the British government has "lost" sensitive information about the children of one of those employees.





    i love you so much it hurts. kirjoittanut i love you so
  • kirjoittanut i love you so



  • CaoCao
    Feb 28, 07:42 PM
    Do you not think that the priests should be jailed for raping children?
    Crimes against children are usually seen badly in the public eye. The priests should not be an exception.

    priests should be held to the same standard and jailed for raping children after there is conclusive proof.





    i love you so much it hurts. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HEARTS
  • I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HEARTS



  • macenforcer
    Aug 17, 12:08 PM
    Wow, I'm really surprised by those photoshop tests. When those go universal I'm sure my jaw will drop


    It will be exactly 25% faster in UB photoshop. How do I know? I tested in photoshop 7.01 in OS X and in XP on the mac pro. XP test was 25% faster. There you go.





    i love you so much it hurts. I+love+you+so+much+it+
  • I+love+you+so+much+it+



  • grum
    Sep 19, 08:11 AM
    It gets annoying. Why? Because it's true and most people don't want to admit it.

    In a few cases here and there, the extra processor power/speed is going to help. But for a majority of people buying a MacBook, they're not going to be burning home-made DVD's, doing intense Music compositions, or using it for hard-core gaming. They're going to SURF and WRITE.

    As for the "resale" value, again, most people who are buying a used MacBook are NOT going to ask "is it a Merom?" They're going to ask how nice the case is, how much use it's gotten, and how much it is, and that's it.

    Everybody likes to play "ooo, I'm the hard-core computing whiz and I need the BEST out there", but I bet you if you took an honest poll out there of everyone who's answered this thread, you'd find at least 75% these Apple fans have no need for for the extra speed, they just want it because it's "cool" and "fast" and it's the latest thing out there.

    You may be right to a certain extent, but l i assumed that most people who want a Macbook Pro are going to be using it for intensive stuff - I was under the impressions that Macs are the platform of choice for a lot of graphics professionals etc so the high end line would have a lot of those kind of ppl buying. Granted the difference in speed will probably be fairly minimal, but when you are spending a load of cash on a top-of-the line notebook, why shouldnt you expect to have the latest and greatest technology available? It also seems quite likely they might either make them cheaper, or offer more RAM on the base model etc. so buying now unless you really have to seems foolish.

    Im also not sure about your point on the resale value, i would imagine pro users probably would be concerned about which processor it had in it.





    i love you so much it hurts. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IT HURTS.
  • I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IT HURTS.



  • balamw
    Aug 7, 04:42 PM
    Still, nothing fundamentally new, and definitely not Vista 2.0... ;)
    Remember that Vista and Leopard are desktop OSes, not server OSes...

    Anyhow, I'll wait until I see Vista 1.0 (not RC2) before I'm sure about that. ;)

    B





    i love you so much it hurts. love you so much it hurts.
  • love you so much it hurts.



  • Eidorian
    Jul 27, 02:32 PM
    Actually, the merom in not completely compatible with the yonah chips. There will have to be some redesign on Apple's part that is supposed to delay the new MBPs. This article somewhat explains it:

    http://blogs.zdnet.com/Apple/?p=249

    Also, since Apple is now kind of competeing with PCs who get the newest and fastest, it would be in Apple's best interest to get these chips in MBPs asap. Also, it is easy to see that a lot of people are waiting to purchase a new Apple laptop with this technology. MBP's current sales are going to slump from here on out until this technology is put into some new computers.WRYYYYYY!!!

    Looks like I'm going with a tower or iMac for school then.





    i love you so much it hurts. love you so much it hurts,
  • love you so much it hurts,



  • kdarling
    Mar 22, 06:30 PM
    I would really love for the Playbook or the Touchpad to succeed over the fragmented Android POS ecosystem. The HTC tablet that they announced today won't even come with Honeycomb.

    If you meant the HTC View for Sprint (aka the Flyer), then I don't think it needs Honeycomb right away to become popular.

    It'll start with Gingerbread, Sense and the Scribe pen technology, which is plenty to play and be useful with.

    I'm looking forward to trying its ability to allow typed, drawn, and voice memos during the day, saved into Evernote. Latest demo video here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVK-OTnxnp0). HTC is going out on a limb here, but I think it's a good one.





    i love you so much it hurts. Anonymous asked: I love you so
  • Anonymous asked: I love you so



  • Bill McEnaney
    Mar 7, 07:21 AM
    I won't rejoin this discussion. But since neko girl may be waiting for my reply, I'll only suggest a source (http://www.tfp.org/images/books/Defending_A_Higher_Law.pdf).





    i love you so much it hurts. I+love+you+so+much+it+
  • I+love+you+so+much+it+



  • DeBeere
    Nov 28, 06:26 PM
    And I don't understand why they should...Can somebody explain it?





    i love you so much it hurts. i love you so much it hurts
  • i love you so much it hurts



  • dethmaShine
    Apr 19, 02:36 PM
    You're wrong. Apple is losing marketshare for over 2 years now. Just because they are selling MORE iPhones doesn't mean they are gaining marketshare. The market grows much faster than the iPhone sales. Have a look at Nokia: In Q4/10 Nokia sold almost 7 million more smartphones but they lost about 10% marketshare. In Q1/11 Apple lost about 2% marketshare despite the fact that they sold about 2.5 million more iPhones.

    Ya right. :rolleyes:





    i love you so much it hurts. I+love+you+so+much+it+
  • I+love+you+so+much+it+



  • evilgEEk
    Aug 11, 06:08 PM
    You might want to read some reviews on the Chocolate before buying it. I've seen a handful of reviews that were less than favorable.

    A good resource is Phonescoop.com. They usually have a decent amount of user reviews upon which you can base your purchasing decisions.
    A good friend of mine just bought one and it definitely seems to be the best phone Verizon is currently offering. I also want a slider, I'm tired of flip phones, although if the iPhone was a flip I'm sure I could handle a flip phone for a few more years. ;)

    Verizon's phone selection is just horrible, but that's not enough for me to change services. Especially since I've personally never had a single problem with Verizon coverage or customer service, they've always been great.

    I think I'm going to hold off for a month or so, just because I don't have the cash to get a Chocolate and then an iPhone. And if an iPhone is released, I'll obviously have to get one. ;)


    EDIT: Thanks for the link though, I'll definitely check it out. :)





    i love you so much it hurts. #sometimes i love you so much
  • #sometimes i love you so much



  • inhrntlyunstabl
    Apr 27, 09:52 AM
    This is a lie

    Keeping a database of our general location is logging our location. :mad: Does Apple really think this double talk, where they say they keep a database of location but don't log the location is going to fly?

    At least our overlord will now, I hope, stop collecting location data when location services are turned off. It's a disgrace that it took a media storm to shame them into action.

    A white truck just drove by my house. Was this your truck? How is me looking outside the window and seeing some anonymous truck tracking that individual's location?!

    Grow up and get smart!





    i love you so much it hurts. spanish, I
  • spanish, I



  • BoyBach
    Aug 6, 03:31 PM
    Is that real? PLEASE tell me that is real! :D Priceless.


    According to AppleInsider (http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=1942) there's another banner that reads "Mac OS X Leopard -- Hasta la Vista, Vista."





    ghostlines
    Mar 26, 04:21 AM
    This post made me laugh. As a developer who is actively testing and reporting bugs I can tell you that without a doubt this is 100% false. My dozen of bug reports combined with a lot of different discussions happening in the developer forums is a pretty clear indicator they have a while to go.

    Side note: Really? Techcrunch?

    Yeah, I doubt they have a GM that fast, unless they want to have to release 10.7.1 in the same week of release.

    I'm liking OS X lion a lot. I particulary like the simple on finger swipe up on a dock icon to expose it's windows. Maybe you can file a "bug report" that 2 finger swipe on a dock icon doesn't automatically invoke the right click command or make a new window :D. The more gestures the better!





    NoSmokingBandit
    Dec 10, 07:07 PM
    I finished the Sebastien Loeb Challenge. It was incredible.
    I got a few decent shots along the way. I have more but i got tired of the copy/paste routine.

    I think they turned out alright, its the first time i've actually played with all of the settings.

    Clicky for 1920x1080

    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a93/canada2113/gt5/EigerNordwandKTrail.jpg

    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a93/canada2113/gt5/ChamonixMain.jpg

    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a93/canada2113/gt5/Toscana.jpg
    (it was in the middle of the day. filters are fun)





    Hellhammer
    Dec 4, 02:34 AM
    Cool, Thanks. You must be pretty far?

    A-spec level 19. Haven't played it for a week now, maybe I should play this weekend and get it to 25.





    SWC
    Aug 7, 08:01 PM
    great . . . i just get a new macbook with tiger now i'm gonna have to get leopard . . . how much will this put me back?

    $129 is history proves true





    dr Dunkel
    Apr 25, 04:43 PM
    Very expected. Like I said, this was going to hit the fan...

    Now, we the customers are the only winners here, as Apple may be forced to reveal everything regarding its alleged monitoring of phones.