canon rebel t2i 550d dslr

canon rebel t2i 550d dslr. canon eos 550d european eos
  • canon eos 550d european eos



  • ugp
    Jun 22, 12:23 PM
    I am in Inverness, FL.

    I have 3 stores in my County and only 2 of them received phones. The store I reserved mine at did not get any. But they issued the most PINs.

    Citrus County and North is my District area.

    As I am not an employee there anymore I cannot check stock myself.
    I will see if my buddy can pull a Regional View and Print it out.

    EDIT:
    The Region (Region 2) is getting 139. Every District is getting phones. Lowests being 4 and the highest being 29.

    ALSO Note, This is what Stores are receiving right now. There is no word until tonight if more will be coming in tomorrow. I will keep you all posted.
    The Region consists of all of Florida and Georgia.





    canon rebel t2i 550d dslr. Canon Rebel T2i / 550D:
  • Canon Rebel T2i / 550D:



  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 19, 05:52 PM
    It's a known fact the Obama Administration monitors MacRumors forums for a populist read on issues... ;)

    OMG. I guess I should not have deleted those White House E-mails as spam. :eek:





    canon rebel t2i 550d dslr. canon rebel t2i 550d dslr.
  • canon rebel t2i 550d dslr.



  • cmfilms
    Apr 5, 09:28 PM
    Compressor and DVDSP need help. I use both of them daily and my customer love that I shoot HD, now they want it delivered that way.

    Tell a bride that just dropped $5k on her wedding video that she'll be getting it via digital download.





    canon rebel t2i 550d dslr. Canon EOS Rebel T2i / 550D
  • Canon EOS Rebel T2i / 550D



  • Reach9
    Apr 11, 05:57 PM
    Yea that is obvious. The iPhone is better.

    Makes sense coming from an Apple Fan :rolleyes:





    canon rebel t2i 550d dslr. The Canon EOS 550D is equipped
  • The Canon EOS 550D is equipped



  • stapler
    Sep 12, 11:30 AM
    This development isn't surprising, but reassuring nontheless that Apple didn't cripple the expandability of these machines.





    canon rebel t2i 550d dslr. Canon EOS 550D
  • Canon EOS 550D



  • aswitcher
    Aug 11, 02:49 PM
    You guys are looking about a $500.00 phone...atleast.

    Perhaps. But thats about right for a Nokia N series with most of the features we have been mentioning.





    canon rebel t2i 550d dslr. canon rebel t2i 550d dslr.
  • canon rebel t2i 550d dslr.



  • bommai
    Apr 7, 10:19 PM
    Wow. I bought mine at Best Buy on opening day and they sold out of them. Why in anybody's right mind would best buy not sell what they have?





    canon rebel t2i 550d dslr. canon rebel t2i 550d dslr.
  • canon rebel t2i 550d dslr.



  • NoSmokingBandit
    Sep 1, 08:55 AM
    So i'm wondering, if the standard cars are indeed copy/pasted from GT4, then what about the new standard cars they will be adding (like updated models from the past 5 years)? Obviously the ps3 can handle higher poly models, so surely they wouldn't build new models then scale them down to match gt4... That would be idiotic.





    canon rebel t2i 550d dslr. Canon EOS 550D Rebel T2i DSLR
  • Canon EOS 550D Rebel T2i DSLR



  • shamino
    Jul 22, 12:23 PM
    Anyway, wondering if Apple will cut the prices the way the PC market dictates?? Anyone have any ideas?
    Apple's business model is based on high margins. I don't think this is going to change.

    My guess is that they will release upgraded systems more often, and discontinue the slower systems more often, and leave the prices approximately unchanged.

    Don't expect dirt-cheap Macs (aside from closeout sales to dump old stock, of course), but do expect more powerful systems to come out much more rapidly.
    Now, if we could only get decent mic preamps, and everything wireless, guitar, etc, everything would be perfect.
    You can get tons of great audio gear. But you're going to have to start shopping in music stores and not in computer stores. And be prepared to pay for the quality you get.





    canon rebel t2i 550d dslr. canon rebel t2i 550d dslr.
  • canon rebel t2i 550d dslr.



  • CaoCao
    Mar 4, 04:01 PM
    The problem with your "logic" is that not everybody is gay. Homosexuality is nothing new, gay people have been around for a long time, and humanity is surviving.

    Except I was responding to a post that suggested heterosexuals stop having sex...





    canon rebel t2i 550d dslr. canon rebel t2i 550d dslr.
  • canon rebel t2i 550d dslr.



  • Metatron
    Nov 28, 11:38 PM
    Actually, they do. They also got paid on every blank tape sold when cassettes were big. I think it is crazy for everyone to think that the music industry is greedy when it getting squeezed out of all of their revenue streams. So, Apple makes hundreds of millions off of their back on the itunes site, and a billion off of iPod sales, and they cannot share in the wealth?

    It doesn't cost the consumer any more, why wouldn't you want the people who actually make the music you are listening to get compensated?

    This debate is stale. People want something for nothing.

    You my friend, sound like a socialist...





    canon rebel t2i 550d dslr. EOS REBEL T2I/550D DIGITAL SLR
  • EOS REBEL T2I/550D DIGITAL SLR



  • SWC
    Aug 7, 08:01 PM
    great . . . i just get a new macbook with tiger now i'm gonna have to get leopard . . . how much will this put me back?

    $129 is history proves true





    canon rebel t2i 550d dslr. canon rebel t2i 550d dslr.
  • canon rebel t2i 550d dslr.



  • Virtualball
    Apr 19, 02:13 PM
    According to Wikipedia It was released in Feb before the iPhone was released..

    Please stop spreading FUD. If you knew anything about the history of the iPhone, you would know that it was announced and previewed at MacWorld 2007. That means they showed the world the interface, the phone, and most of the features in January 2007.

    Also, http://gizmodo.com/#!234901/samsung-f700-smartphone-looks-awfully-familiar

    "Samsung is also trying to one up its competitor [link leads to Apple] with one specific feature... a slide out full-QWERTY keyboard."

    Seriously, this is all FUD.





    canon rebel t2i 550d dslr. Canon Rebel T2i (550D) with
  • Canon Rebel T2i (550D) with



  • evilgEEk
    Aug 11, 06:08 PM
    You might want to read some reviews on the Chocolate before buying it. I've seen a handful of reviews that were less than favorable.

    A good resource is Phonescoop.com. They usually have a decent amount of user reviews upon which you can base your purchasing decisions.
    A good friend of mine just bought one and it definitely seems to be the best phone Verizon is currently offering. I also want a slider, I'm tired of flip phones, although if the iPhone was a flip I'm sure I could handle a flip phone for a few more years. ;)

    Verizon's phone selection is just horrible, but that's not enough for me to change services. Especially since I've personally never had a single problem with Verizon coverage or customer service, they've always been great.

    I think I'm going to hold off for a month or so, just because I don't have the cash to get a Chocolate and then an iPhone. And if an iPhone is released, I'll obviously have to get one. ;)


    EDIT: Thanks for the link though, I'll definitely check it out. :)





    canon rebel t2i 550d dslr. canon rebel t2i 550d dslr.
  • canon rebel t2i 550d dslr.



  • mwswami
    Jul 24, 04:39 PM
    Not really. Yorkfield is the 8 core follow on to Kentsfield in the Conroe class motherboard. Should be shipping by next Spring.

    Next Spring??? Can you please point me to the source of that information.

    I don't believe Intel can go to 8 core chip before going to a true 4 core instead of 2 dual cores on the MCM. That may have to wait till the process moves to 45nm and they have the Common System Interface worked out i.e. towards the end of 2007. This is all an educated guess on my part ... nothing concrete.





    canon rebel t2i 550d dslr. canon rebel t2i 550d dslr.
  • canon rebel t2i 550d dslr.



  • Dont Hurt Me
    Jul 14, 02:40 PM
    I hope this is just smoke and mirrors for a brand new enclosure that brings back some coolness,style, and great looks. There shouldnt be any reason a new pro Mac cant hold more then 1 optical drive? My 2 yr old Aurora can hold 4. The G5 Powermacs didnt use space very well if you ask me, Im sure Jobs will have a all new enclosure otherwise it will be a ho humm WWDC.





    canon rebel t2i 550d dslr. Canon EOS Rebel T2i (aka 550D)
  • Canon EOS Rebel T2i (aka 550D)



  • jamesryanbell
    Mar 31, 03:16 PM
    Jobs was right. AGAIN.

    When he speaks, listen.





    canon rebel t2i 550d dslr. Canon 550D, Rebel T2i,
  • Canon 550D, Rebel T2i,



  • Nuck81
    Dec 9, 01:32 AM
    well turns out you win the delorean s2 in part of the game. so much for that epic purchase :(

    one cool thing about this game is since im in front of screen a lot ive been listening to some good new music while playing. been getting back in the old zone. a lot of the old tracks are coming back to me. i can hit a lot of the corners from memory

    the required oil change for all used cars sucks. i put in the code for my free car from pre order. got the nascar and the mclaren stealth. that car is even better than my fully tricked out F40! i tried it on a practice track and it felt much smoother.i almost feel liek its cheating with the SS racing tires. oh well it's still fun and if you miss a corner badly it's still your fault and you lose, so theres till some challenge there.

    edit: looks like i cant sell the delorean. anyone want to trade?

    you want to change the oil as soon as you get any car, even premium. It automatically nets you a 5% hp boost that will degrade over time until you need another oil change





    canon rebel t2i 550d dslr. Canon EOS Rebel T2i/550D Guide
  • Canon EOS Rebel T2i/550D Guide



  • mhagerman
    Nov 29, 08:22 AM
    maybe this was the real reason that MS made the Zune.. just so they could set the standard for future Universal deals. I don't see it doing anything else, other than squirting...

    I don't think Universal realizes how many people don't pirate music. On the other hand, I don't think they understand how ridiculously easy it would be for everyone who actually pays for music to go download it illegally and then some. They will end up losing far more than they gain with this one if it's implicated.





    WillEH
    Mar 25, 10:26 PM
    Good stuff, waiting and ready to pay! :o





    sjo
    Aug 11, 04:09 PM
    I have three subscriptions. Two in europe, one in US. How does that count?

    Yeah, I've got several as well, if I spend more than two weeks in another country or visit there frequently I tend to get local subscription. Much more convenient to stay connected with the locals. This way I help more and more countries to get over the 100% treshold as well :rolleyes:





    Surreal
    Mar 26, 07:40 AM
    Thank you for your constructive reply but ....

    to be fair, devs care about that... users won't until they see new things that they can use. then they/we can complain about backward compatibility!





    yoak
    Apr 12, 02:24 AM
    :confused: so FPC should create content?


    They do. FCP regularly uses more than 100% CPU during render. Not saying it can't be improved though.

    "Insufficient content"
    Is an error message that pops up at random. Very frustrating.


    But Compressor don't. At least not if you send something from FC directly. You have to create a QuickTime file first, then open that in Compressor, then it will use all your cores.
    BUT only if you have manage to set up Qmaster correctly first. It took me 5 days online to figure this out and make it work properly. I still come to post houses where they haven't figured this out.
    It shouldn't have to be this complicated





    Squire
    Aug 5, 11:30 PM
    Does anyone think the recent "problems" at Apple are going to have any effect on what happens Monday.

    Story: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/08/05/BUGAHKBK3H1.DTL

    If there are products that are they "maybe" list, this might put them on the "go" list. Big news pushes stock prices up and pushes the "problem" stories on page 2.

    I agree. In fact, I was going to post the same thing. I was all set to be disappointed by the keynote until I read a new Forbes article on the topic. They are expecting some pretty amazing things; things that will divert media attention away from Apple's embarrassing financial scandal.

    -Squire

    P.S. How about seamless MSN/Yahoo! Messenger support in iChat?\

    <edit> All of which has upped the stakes for Apple and Jobs, the company's public face. He must show the world something new when he delivers the keynote at Monday's conference. Really new. Something revolutionary, not evolutionary, that will excite the fans, grow the business--and change the subject.
    http://www.forbes.com/home/technology/2006/08/04/ipod-jobs-zune_cx_ck_rr_0804apple.html