hbo game of thrones cast pictures

hbo game of thrones cast pictures. HBO announced this morning
  • HBO announced this morning



  • tjwaido
    Apr 6, 10:28 AM
    When they revamped Logic Pro they cut the price from $999 to $499.....fingers crossed for FCP.

    I think you mean Final Cut Studio. Back when I first started editing it was $999 for Final Cut Pro, alone.





    hbo game of thrones cast pictures. hbo game of thrones posters.
  • hbo game of thrones posters.



  • leekohler
    Apr 27, 10:35 AM
    Oh for fraks sake (http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/27/obamas-long-form-birth-certificate-released/?hp)



    On one hand I think releasing the full certificate should not have happened as the dumb ass in the quote above is trying to take credit for forcing the release and only stupid, crazy, and racist people were asking birther questions. And now they all look sane and can claim sanity.

    But, now that this long form certificate is out the President can say "Here is what you wanted and now can we move on with business" and if the birthers still question the certificate the President can show, point and claim that it was settled long ago.

    The birthers won't be satisfied. They're mentally ill people who believe what they believe and no amount of evidence will convince them otherwise.





    hbo game of thrones cast pictures. game of thrones cast. hbo,game
  • game of thrones cast. hbo,game



  • ergle2
    Sep 14, 11:29 PM
    It is a shame, but sadly those are the real cheap chips right now. The good news is that they'll change those over soon enough with more Allendales, then millville and so on and so on taking on more segments of the market.

    I think as they transition to 45nm we'll see more and more Core chips, simply because they'll want as much manufacturing to be on the new process as possible, and they don't need to scale the D's etc. down to it.

    Indeed. The Netburst chicken has been decapitated, it just hasn't yet stopped running around the marketplace...

    I think Intel wants the transition to go as quickly as possible, given the aggressive pricing of Core 2 - not as cheap as Pentium D, but a much better bang for the buck, so to speak. Of course, that's also connected to trying to beat back the AMD surge of recent years...





    hbo game of thrones cast pictures. emilia-clarke-game-of-thrones.
  • emilia-clarke-game-of-thrones.



  • SiliconAddict
    Jul 27, 03:25 PM
    Rule 1 of Apple Events:

    You never get all the marbles.


    Too be fair Apple has never been given all the marbles, from moto, to hand out in the first place. This is new for them.





    hbo game of thrones cast pictures. HBO#39;s Game of Thrones gets new
  • HBO#39;s Game of Thrones gets new



  • TrollToddington
    Apr 6, 03:17 PM
    Both machines would be fine, though the 13"/15" MacBook Pro is more fully-featured of a machine than the Air, and frankly at that cost, why pay for an incomplete system?

    With a 13" or 15" MacBook Pro, there's little practical use for a MacBook Air unless you have a problem lifting the two extra pounds, and really, if you do, either exercise or invest in physical therapy.
    Disagree, the Air is a niche product, and there is a noticeable difference in weight. 2KG 13" Pro is exactly 50% heavier than 1.3KG Air, and if you lug the laptop around all day long such weight difference is noticeable. It might be added that most Air users are never gonna need the extra computing power of the MBP. If your work requires a MBP you're never going to get an Air anyway.

    I am going even further - I like the featherweight of the 11" and the fact that after the update it is going to be a very serious machine is not to be neglected.

    Last but not least, those 2 pounds you're talking about can be crucial when deciding what to take in your hand luggage when traveling by plane. I've been up to such a decision when I had to take my 2.8kg PC laptop. That's where I guess the name of the computer comes from - Macbook Air, designed for use on an Airplane.





    hbo game of thrones cast pictures. series Game of Thrones,
  • series Game of Thrones,



  • aafuss1
    Jul 14, 11:54 PM
    Interesting question, but I don't think any of us here will have the answers.

    PCs don't use EFI. I don't know if a generic AGP/PCIe card can be initialized by EFI, or if the card will need some EFI code to be on-board.

    As for OS X, I think we can be fairly certain that Apple will only bundle drivers for cards that Apple sells. If you install a third-party card, they will probably tell you that you'll need a driver from the card's manufacturer - that's what they've historically told customers.

    Generic VGA drivers? I'm sure they were developed - they'd be very useful during that time when OS X/Intel was internal-only. But I wouldn't expect them to be bundled with a shipping copy of the system software.

    Now, assuming that the Mac firmware (including whatever EFI drivers they include in it) is capable of initializing a generic video card, then there should be no need for more than a device driver, which the card vendors can probably provide, if they are so inclined. If the cards will require special ROM code for EFI, however, then we're back to the same problem that plagued the PPC systems.

    I agree-eg. to add a Crossfire configuration would mean that Apple would need to have a preference pane to configure that, which they don't-they supply a driver only.





    hbo game of thrones cast pictures. for HBO#39;s “Game of Thrones
  • for HBO#39;s “Game of Thrones



  • k995
    Mar 23, 04:07 AM
    I am not sure you are using "UI" correctly.




    I get the notification thing, but I keep seeing some people talking about the look of the interface of IOS being dated and I don't get it. It seems like a very young and inexperienced viewpoint. Wanting change solely for the sake of change. The UI for IOS works very well. I don't want it changed just because some people are bored of looking at it. This is something you realize as you get older and more experienced in life. Change just for the sake of change is not a great deal, most of the time.

    Perhaps you just dont have any experience with other UI's? That people jailbreak to specificly change certain parts of it shows there is something lacking.

    I upgraded my ipad to 4.3 and already am annoyed I lost a lot of ease in the UI because there isnt a unthered jailbreak avaible.




    Change for the sake of improved usability and function? I am all for it. Change of the UI just because they have used the same basic look for the UI for 5 years? No not really.

    Better notifications, different user profiles, better accesibility on settings, better multitasking, better start screen , more interactivity on the home screen,...




    Here I don't think you understand how "multitasking" works on IOS devices.

    It is not really possible to do a "lot" of multi-tasking. There are only a certain number of APIs that can be used concurrently. Having a bunch of apps listed in the fast task switcher is not multi-tasking and it does not require more ram.

    You dont seem to understand what he is saying.

    multitasking is being able to run different programs at the same time. The ipad 1 isnt really capable of this as it laks ram to hold those programs in memeory.

    Apple solution is a cripled form of multitasking. Certain task can be done in the background and even certain programs are allowed to run completly in the background yet this all has to be coded AND remains hampered by the lack of ram.

    Even in the browser you have trouble keeping open tabs as they constantly need to refresh as you switch as it runs out of memory.






    The problem is Android becomes the brand and all these hardware makers become a commodity. People who have an android phone look to get a new android phone. They don't look to get an upgrade to their current phone because no upgrade exists, because the hardware makers just come up with new dumb names for products six times a year.
    Thats a problem for those companies, not for the consumer. Strange your logic seems to stem from the apple point of view, not the consumer.





    If you don't like your battery life, you got a point. Perhaps you can just always have a long extension cord and then you got a real winner!

    So you really think an extra 256MB of ram would have destroyed the battery life on the ipad? Strange how it DOESNT do that on the iphone 4 or comparable tablets.

    If you got any source to back this up, post it otherwise its a myth like the "multitasking destroys battery life"



    At this point and time there are still no real competitors. There is one copycat device out there that is inferior, and a couple more potentially coming out soon... but nothing is guaranteed.

    You should perhaps look beyond macrumors, plenty out there and depending on the consumer some better other worse then the ipad 1 and 2 .




    I think the market clearly shows the iPhone is the best phone out there. There is no other phone that comes anywhere close to selling as much as the iPhone.
    And britney spears sold a lot of almbums at a time, so at that time she was "the best"? BS of course.

    The iphone is a very good iphone, but I personaly wouldnt want another to expensive for what it offers.


    The iPad is worse, and will pretty much stay that way as all of the competitors are just clones of the iPad, and they don't have the advantage of a protected Verizon environment to move their product. They will have to compete against the iPad 2 for every sale they make.

    Wich will be no different then for the iphone, and we both know within 2 years android outsold the iphone.





    hbo game of thrones cast pictures. Skins star cast in HBO#39;s Game
  • Skins star cast in HBO#39;s Game



  • dougny
    Nov 29, 08:58 AM
    Do you work for Universal, or the RIAA?

    No actually, I represent recording artists, songwriters and producers. I am on the other side usually trying to fight the labels for every nickle an artist can try to get. However, because of that, I am on the same page with them in trying to get my artists and writers compensated from a digital marketplace that only pays for a small percentage of the material transferred. My artists only get paid for between 10 - 20% of the digital material out there (the rest pirated), so, anywhere we can get some income, even if through this flawed iPod royalty, I support.

    I am just sick of people who think that they have a right to free music. Why don't you all think you have a right to free computers, or free software. How dare Apple charge you for iLife?

    If all of you on here bought all of your music either from iTunes or from a record store, then, absolutely, complain away if that dollar is passed on to you. But, which is likely in just about every case, you have a few songs you burned off a friend's CD or downloaded from a file-sharing site, then shut up, you are the reason this is necessary.





    hbo game of thrones cast pictures. Sean Bean Cast In HBO#39;s
  • Sean Bean Cast In HBO#39;s



  • littleman23408
    Nov 30, 09:54 PM
    Its tough, but i did it. Unless you are going to hit someone you really dont need to slow down for many turns. The buses dont go fast enough for it to be a problem. You can get to 11th at the first turn but cutting in very close to the cone (dont hit it!) and downshifting to slide a little. Sneak into 11th and start drafting the bus in front of you. Theres an easy left where you can pass on the inside and take one more place, then get as close to the tires on the right as possible and you'll be able to grab a few more spots before you hit the 2nd straight.

    The next turn is a hard left into an easy 180� right. Be careful on the left as its easy to hit a cone, then cut close to the inside of the right. When you get out of that turn you should be directly behind the blue and teal buses. You wont be able to pass them for a while so draft as best as you can until you get to the hard left at the complete other end of the track. Take that turn really wide and stay to the inside as you exit. You should be able to stay at speed and sneak right by if you are careful enough to not bump into them. If you are too close just back off a little, as long as you pass the blue buses at this turn you are doing great. Just be careful.

    The next is a hard left that takes you back to the starting line. If you got ahead of the blue and teal bus there will be a bit of congestion there. Stay close to the inside but be careful you dont hit the grass too much. You should be able to get 5th or 6th before the 2nd lap starts. Follow the same lines as before and watch your corners for a chance to pass on the inside. I got to 1st at the last long straight, but the dark green bus in front is a little violent, so screw the line and do whatever it takes to stay away from him. Take both last lefts carefully and you'll grab first.

    Its tough, but possible when you learn the track. I havent tried the Lotus challenge yet because i've been working on licenses, but i assume its roughly the same process just much faster.

    Cool thanks. I will give this a try. Anything to get this bus done. I hate the tasks where whatever it is you are driving is real slow!





    hbo game of thrones cast pictures. HBO, Game of Thrones,
  • HBO, Game of Thrones,



  • cloudnine
    Nov 28, 07:27 PM
    "It would be a nice idea."
    What does that mean? I have lots of nice ideas for getting money when I didn't do anything.

    By this logic, shouldn't Universal also get royalties for every CD player, Cassette player, and radio sold?

    Might as well cash in on the giant cash cow that is the iPod :rolleyes:


    My thoughts exactly... "oh, well this ipod thing plays music and it's the best mp3 player out there... how can we get this to benefit us for absolutely no reason?"

    asinine.





    hbo game of thrones cast pictures. HBO picks up #39;Game of Thrones#39;
  • HBO picks up #39;Game of Thrones#39;



  • badpup
    Apr 10, 06:17 AM
    I'm a little confused...why was Avid presenting at a Final Cut Pro User Group's meeting anyway? Do they just come in and are like "Hey, you've all made a mistake!" or something?


    Lets not forget that Avid ISIS and unity storage products have been FCP compliant for some time now. + the amount of times I go FCP > pro-tools, which is also an Avid piece of kit :p

    I'm a long standing FCP user - I cut my own work on it, but the post place I work in uses Avid. Lately I've really been thinking FCP (FCS in general) needs to catch up in a few areas... it'll be interesting to see what they update.

    What sounds bad to me about apple hogging the whole stage is the wording in the original article... "demanded all lectern time". Whatever way you dress it "demanding" stuff seems mean, but as others have mentioned I bet it was all properly discussed. The sad thing is I wouldn't put it past Apple to demand something like this.





    hbo game of thrones cast pictures. Game of Thrones
  • Game of Thrones



  • NebulaClash
    Apr 6, 01:31 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Motorola doesn't "get" tablets yet, but the G1 didn't sell well either. Let's look at the market again in two years, I bet it'll look a lot different.

    In two years the iPad 4 will be trouncing whatever tablets are trying to top the year-old iPad 3s.





    hbo game of thrones cast pictures. The cast is lead by Sean Bean,
  • The cast is lead by Sean Bean,



  • S i
    Sep 19, 09:26 AM
    AMEN!!!! This whole thread has the tone of a spoiled 13 year old's "I want" tirade. All the benchmarks show little difference between Merom and what you can buy today...and the 64 bit argument is really moot for most users because....(ready for it)....it's a laptop! Very few will have more than 2GB RAM on it anyway, and addressing larger RAM partitions is the #1 64 bit advantage.

    You can get a real speed boost just by compiling to 64-bit (naturally this depends on the source). The 64-bit benefit will increase over time on the Mac platform. On 64-bit Gentoo I had the chance to compare 32-bit & 64-bit binaries on exactly the same PC, & disagree entirely with your statement. Programs that can take advantage of 64-bit architecture, & are subsequently compiled for it, are definitely something to be desired.

    Add grudging 32-bit hanger-ons to the spoiled 13 year olds on here.





    hbo game of thrones cast pictures. A Game of Thrones
  • A Game of Thrones



  • aegisdesign
    Sep 13, 12:30 PM
    The Mac Pro isn't for most people. It's for professionals and professional applications, which are usally multithreaded, and will take advantage of the capabilities.

    If you have a complaint about all these cores and not being able to take advantage of them, then this is not the computer for you. You're probably not using the software that will take advantage of them, so let it go and stop whining about it. For the those of us that do, this is great news.

    It was just a general point, not a whine, so don't get your panties in a bunch. And some of the applications that don't take advantage of multiple cores currently are Adobe Photoshop and Quicktime which both rarely use more than two cores and sometimes only one. Both pretty important to professionals.





    hbo game of thrones cast pictures. HBO: Game of Thrones: Homepage
  • HBO: Game of Thrones: Homepage



  • Machead III
    Sep 19, 08:05 AM
    Engadget have the situation nailed. (http://www.engadget.com/2006/09/19/so-where-the-hell-are-our-core-2-duo-macbooks/)





    hbo game of thrones cast pictures. #39;Game Of Thrones#39;: Star Emilia
  • #39;Game Of Thrones#39;: Star Emilia



  • lyngo
    Apr 7, 10:19 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_6 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E200 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Wow. This is pretty huge.





    hbo game of thrones cast pictures. of HBO#39;s “Game of Thrones”
  • of HBO#39;s “Game of Thrones”



  • nefan65
    Apr 6, 02:29 PM
    I'm not joking when I say this - I held off buying a Macbook for years purely because I didn't want to be associated with these hardcore Apple fanboys who live under Steve Job's bed. It's quite sickening.

    I love Apple products, but doesn't mean you have to be blind to the alternatives. It's absolutely amazing how easily people can be brainwashed.

    It's a two way street, really. I mean, what would one expect to see/read on a Mac rumor board?

    I've been on the other boards, like Android and non-Apple computers and they're just as bad. Some people bash Apple because it's the cool/in thing to do. The Android fanatics are worse in some cases. Their biggest argument is "Open" and "Choice". Sounds familiar...kind of like the Linux crowd back in the day. Where are they now?

    In the end, buy what you want and need. It's your money, your choice. If you don't like what someone else bought, get over it. Does it affect you? Does it somehow change how you live? I could give a flying f*&k what my neighbor buys. Whether it's a car, golf clubs, PC, phone, whatever...

    Spouting off sounds like jealousy...





    hbo game of thrones cast pictures. game of thrones hbo cast.
  • game of thrones hbo cast.



  • LegendKillerUK
    Apr 11, 01:01 PM
    I don't understand - you can't "add" 3GS, because 3GS is not a data network. 2G and 3G is� the S in the iPhone 3Gs simply stood for "speed", because it was faster than the iPhone 3G.

    "the 3GS also adds support for 7.2 Mbit/s HSDPA allowing faster downlink speeds"

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPhone_3GS

    Technically he's right.





    hbo game of thrones cast pictures. HBO Game Of Thrones
  • HBO Game Of Thrones



  • arkitect
    Apr 27, 12:02 PM
    I'm not a birther. But I would love to know why the certificate looks new when the president is nearly 50. Now I'm about five months older than he, my original birth certificate has faded. The certificate he produced clearly isn't the original. Or if it is the original, it's astoundingly well-preserved.
    :rolleyes:
    If you'd care to read the stamp at the bottom of the document.
    It is a true copy of the record on file in the Hawaiian State Department of Health. Dated 25 April 2011.
    I doubt they leave their records lying about to get faded and illegible so of course a scanned copy is going to look pretty good.

    Not that I'd take you as a birther, of course…

    Link to a download copy (http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/NEWS/A_Politics/longformbirthcertificate.pdf)





    shawnce
    Jul 20, 11:56 AM
    yes, its known as reverse hyper threading. AMD are working on it
    http://www.dvhardware.net/article10901.html

    Reverse hyperthreading? Um, no. (http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20060713-7263.html)

    (also note that the article you link even notes that it was a "hoax")





    tny
    Aug 7, 05:57 PM
    I really hope you're joking, Time Machine is not equivalent to something like System Restore.

    Actually, from what I saw, Time Machine looks like a combo of System Restore, ShadowCopies (but better), and Backup.





    maelstromr
    Apr 25, 02:42 PM
    again so that you might understand it:

    The issue is that the data are stored unencrypted on your iPhone. So everyone can steal your phone and find out where you've been in the last year. If you think that is not an issue then your job is not very important and your private life is very boring.;)


    It's not that Apple uses this info. It's about the fact that there is a gaping security hole that Apple did not fix.

    But that's different from APPLE "EXPLOITING" you, isn't it? Perhaps a dictionary reference will help you "understand it"?

    Verb 1. exploit - use or manipulate to one's advantage;
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/exploit

    So, pray tell, what's Apple's advantage over you here?





    bedifferent
    Mar 26, 01:46 AM
    No way. The current Lion is a developer preview and not even a beta. For third party applications to test their products on OS X 10.7, just as any 10.X, there are dozens of beta's before it even reaches GM. As a developer since 10.1, I can assure you there has never been an instance of such. Currently Apple is examining the hundreds of bug reports filed by developers as well as many other suggestions before releasing the first official beta.

    If the remote chance this is valid and Apple has set a new precendent for OS X development, then I would know well that Apple officially cares less about OS X and much more about iOS (as evident by the dozens of iOS updates for all iOS devices to date).

    This post made me laugh. As a developer who is actively testing and reporting bugs I can tell you that without a doubt this is 100% false. My dozen of bug reports combined with a lot of different discussions happening in the developer forums is a pretty clear indicator they have a while to go.

    Side note: Really? Techcrunch?

    On point.





    MacRumors
    Mar 31, 02:21 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/03/31/google-tightening-control-over-android-as-fragmentation-increases/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/03/31/152050-android_honeycomb_icon.jpg