the world ends with you neku and shiki

the world ends with you neku and shiki. Aoh,withyou thethe world ends
  • Aoh,withyou thethe world ends



  • twoodcc
    Jul 20, 08:30 AM
    this can be only good news, as long as Apple keeps up with the pc world and put these processors in their computers when they are released. i sure hope that they do





    the world ends with you neku and shiki. The+world+ends+with+you+
  • The+world+ends+with+you+



  • lilo777
    Apr 19, 09:29 PM
    Motorola wasn't the first company to create an iProduct and using an Apple may have infringed on The Beatles' production company's logo (not The Beatles' logo) but it was not a US company. Do you really think that Jobs got the idea for using the Apple name from The Beatles?

    It does not matter that it was not US company as long as they were registered in US. Remember Apple suing Australian supermarket chain company for using as their log letter W which slightly resembled an apple?





    the world ends with you neku and shiki. the world ends with you shiki
  • the world ends with you shiki



  • miamijim
    Apr 8, 01:35 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    I was at BB yesterday and inquired about buying one. They has them but the manager wouldn't sell me one. He refuses to tell me why and I was told that he was instructed to hault sales temporarily. Hmmm


    He does not have to tell you anything... in fact if he did his job would be on the line.





    the world ends with you neku and shiki. the world ends with you neku
  • the world ends with you neku



  • notabadname
    Mar 22, 04:06 PM
    It's simple: Apple is always behind hardware-wise because they like to priorize esthetics and appearance

    Android phones are selling more than iPhone.


    I've only bought the first iPad because there were no competitors at that time (and I hate netbooks), but now things are different. To be honest, A LOT different.

    1st point: It's factually inaccurate to make your first statement, as evidenced by your last statement. Kind of funny, don't you think?

    In your second statement, you are comparing all Android software-running phones to a single model/product line, the iPhone. The iPhone (each generation) has out sold any single phone model (generation) over it's life than that of any offered by any other hardware manufacturer.

    Your comparison is like saying Toyota has sold more cars than Ford has sold F-150s. That may be true, but the F-150 is still the number one selling truck in the US, even though it does not outsell the sum total of all other trucks by all other manufacturers.

    You should compare a single phone model, say Motorola Droid or HTC Incredible. You are simply talking software. Apple is primarily a hardware company that happens to make the software for its hardware. (yes, I know about FCP and other software) They do not license the iOS software to other manufacturers, so comparison to Google's OS and number of DIFFERENT phones it runs on is really irrelevant to whether any hardware manufacturer has had a more successful phone than the iPhone.





    the world ends with you neku and shiki. from The World Ends with
  • from The World Ends with



  • Blue Velvet
    Mar 22, 10:21 AM
    I was stewing about this


    Honestly, don't bother. You think facts count for anything? One simple pointed observation about Ronald Reagan was enough to stop the flow of nonsense in its tracks. Congress hasn't declared war since the mid-1940s... funny how that's so important all of a sudden now.

    As for the ill-advised juvenile rant about liberals and 'their' first black president, I think it's far better that sort of comment is left intact for others to read. The full workings of the conservative id are plain to see.





    the world ends with you neku and shiki. Neku - The World Ends With You
  • Neku - The World Ends With You



  • parapup
    Mar 31, 04:03 PM
    Google/Android can't win in Gruber and his follower's minds. If they control to reduce UI variations - it's not OPEN anymore. If they don't control then there are complaints about carrier crapware. Either way Gruber and co. exist to move the goal posts to suit their cult. iOS has favorable numbers - numbers FTW!! Oh wait that's no longer true - numbers hardly matter!! Android has UI variances because of lack of Google control - BAAAD stuff! Google is putting control in place to promote more uniformity - GAAAWWD AWFUL BAIT and SWITCH!!

    So nothing to see here, move along.





    the world ends with you neku and shiki. the world ends with you neku
  • the world ends with you neku



  • Frobozz
    Mar 31, 02:38 PM
    The best way to achieve a user friendly platform is to control it. Period. And since we know Google can't possibly be naive enough to think Android would really be "open," one can conclude this was planned. If you gain enough steam, you can start getting hardware vendors reliant on your platform. At which point, you tighten the strings to create a consistent and satisfying user experience.

    I have used Honeycomb. There are nice features to it, just as there are nice features to Android. But I felt like I had to "learn" Android. I have never felt that way with iOS. Although advanced features can be opaque, the navigation and interaction model are intuitive and simple. They are based on real world gestures and interactions. That makes the learning curve less severe. Android doesn't really do this. It attempts to shove desktop metaphors and all the mess that comes with it. User's don't want to interact with the file system. They don't want to have to have 3 or 4 ways to achieve the same tasks; case in point, application switching. And, just like windows, everything seems to be buried under a pile of menus.

    Google hasn't figured out UI design yet. They don't know how to conceptualize an experience FIRST, and implement features later. They are talented developers, but they don't understand users yet. I have confidence they will get there over time, however.





    the world ends with you neku and shiki. The+world+ends+with+you+
  • The+world+ends+with+you+



  • balamw
    Apr 6, 04:32 PM
    Because as we all know Costco is the leading reseller and indicator for technology products.

    I've found it to be a pretty good indicator of products that aren't selling well elsewhere especially when they show up in pallets at prices lower than most other places.

    This happened with the last PPC Mac Mini's and AppleTV 1.

    B





    the world ends with you neku and shiki. his way through the swarms
  • his way through the swarms



  • SevenInchScrew
    Aug 19, 04:19 PM
    Based on what, old gameplay footage?
    Do you consider official images and video from E3 of this year, a mere 2 months ago, to be "old" footage? If so, then yes, I'm basing it on old gameplay footage. Look at the model and texture in this pic, and tell me that isn't straight out of GT4, just higher res....

    {Click to huge-size}
    http://i.imgur.com/KCOCw.jpg

    http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/gallery/d5258.html

    Look at this pic:
    {pic}
    That rx-7 looks tons better than anything GT4 ever had, but its still not as nice as the "premium" cars.
    The pic you provided, with the RX7, Supra, etc, as with all the images shown recently from GC10, is of Premium� cars. Can you see in the windows? If so, then it is a Premium� car with a fully modeled interior. If not, they are a Standard� car, and have the dark tinted windows.
    Time will tell, of course, but i'm certain they didnt just import models from GT4. What the hell would they have been doing for the past 5 years?
    Oh, I don't know, maybe it was the....




    the world ends with you neku and shiki. the world ends with you neku
  • the world ends with you neku



  • motulist
    Aug 11, 12:49 PM
    ... It may launch this month, or a year from now.

    I think you misunderstood. By "delays that could set it back as far as next year," I interpret that to mean calendar year. So my reading of what the rumor is suggesting is that at the most it'll be released sometime within the first 3 months of or 7 months from now.





    the world ends with you neku and shiki. the world ends with you neku.
  • the world ends with you neku.



  • iliketyla
    Mar 31, 02:39 PM
    I've been wanting to say this for a very long time. Google's OS has no advantage over iOS. You could even say it has a disadvantage. Having to create a vanilla code base that needs to function on multiple pieces of hardware is complex, more complexity creates weaker system.

    But here's my point. The ONLY ONLY reason why Android market share is anywhere near what it is today is because of the Buy One Get One options at most phone retailers. iOS has NEVER done that and hopefully never will. If you didn't care about the phone or service but needed two "Newer Smart Phones" one for you and one for your wife, why not go with the "Blah Blah" model from Verizon where if I buy one today I get the second for free (two year agreement and activation fees required).

    Market share means nothing. This platform is doomed unless Google reins it in and get control over it. If they do, providers will be less willing to work with them, if they don't, by by Android.

    My Two Cents.
    -LanPhantom

    From my own personal experience, I know very few people that have Android phones that took advantage of the BOGO deal.

    I personally bought this Android phone because I read reviews, and it was the best lower end phone, and I can't justify spending an enormous amount of money on something I'll upgrade in a year.

    I used an iPhone 3GS for a year, and I don't miss it.
    It's a very nice phone, but the features that I can use on Android more than make up for any advantages the iPhone had.

    Once again, this is just MY opinion, but I figured I'd throw it out there.





    the world ends with you neku and shiki. The World Ends With You Shiki
  • The World Ends With You Shiki



  • azzurri000
    Sep 18, 11:39 PM
    I still think it's funny that everyone thinks these Macbook Pros are "long overdue" - when, exactly, did the FIRST Dell laptop with C2D ship? I thought it was supposed to be around tomorrow...but surely it couldn't have been before last Monday or so at the earliest.

    So that's, what? A week behind in the worst case scenario? Oh God...

    However - if they waited till November, then yeah, I'd agree that they were overdue...:)

    I see your point... I think Merom has been really overhyped, and I can say that I have gotten caught up in it all. There has been so much talk about Merom for so long, that it's almost hard to believe that it's brand new. Perhaps Santa Rosa will be the same later on...





    the world ends with you neku and shiki. the world ends with you neku
  • the world ends with you neku



  • Evangelion
    Aug 27, 04:34 AM
    We are talking here about Macintosh buyers, not about idiots.

    I'm sorry but I have seen plenty of evidence around the net (in this forum and elsewhere) that many Mac-users have zero clue when it comes to computers.





    the world ends with you neku and shiki. The+world+ends+with+you+
  • The+world+ends+with+you+



  • Shagrat
    Jul 15, 02:00 AM
    Here (http://www.ntius.com/default.asp?p=dragonburn/dburn4_main) you go.

    (re Dragon burn...)

    looks like a good app, and the price is good, but it seems as if it is for PPC mac only if their downloadable manual is to be believed. Anybody know if there is a Universal binary in the offing? Need a burn program for my (Non-Mooing!) Macbook!





    the world ends with you neku and shiki. At first, The World Ends With
  • At first, The World Ends With



  • usptact
    Apr 11, 02:12 AM
    Get me right but i get negative impression about Apple reading this : "Canon was told last night that Apple has demanded ALL “lecturn” or stage time exclusively."

    It is ok to be ambitious but not imperialistic and mean!





    the world ends with you neku and shiki. Series: The World Ends With
  • Series: The World Ends With



  • Burnt_Toast
    Apr 11, 01:58 PM
    it'd be nice if iPhone 5 was available this Fall, when I'm eligible for an upgrade.

    But if not, no worries.

    I'm still reeling from happiness that I don't have to carry around a laptop, a phone, a PDA, a flash drive, an ipod, etc.

    Just the 3GS and a flash drive.





    the world ends with you neku and shiki. Neku and Shiki by ~SueKeruna
  • Neku and Shiki by ~SueKeruna



  • rockthecasbah
    Aug 7, 11:07 PM
    i liked all of the features but picked Time Machine because it just makes it so much easier to back up. Who cares if it isn't the most original thign ever? It's easy to use, integrated, and useful. :)





    the world ends with you neku and shiki. the world ends with you neku
  • the world ends with you neku



  • JMies419
    Aug 26, 08:21 PM
    On the day that the MBP's with merom go on sale, I wonder WHAT TIME Apples website will change and display the new products? :confused:





    the world ends with you neku and shiki. the world ends with you neku
  • the world ends with you neku



  • alec
    Sep 19, 10:54 AM
    lol lol power book g5 rofl rofl OMG hahahahhahahahahahahahha

    ...

    ......


    for the love of god kill me





    Bill McEnaney
    Apr 29, 01:04 PM
    Would you start a new thread about this please? You've really taken this off course.

    As to your second point, it's pointless. I called you out on your assertion that liberals do more of the name calling.
    I'll start a new thread. I wasn't talking about liberals in general. I said that most of the name-callers I knew of were liberals.





    torbjoern
    Mar 1, 04:22 AM
    Isn't it all hormonal mishaps in the womb? Does your God control that? If so, he is predisposing people to sin, and isn't that unfair that not all are exposed to that disposition?
    AFAIK, Christians have this idea of "inherited sin". The predisposal to sin doesn't come from God, but from Adam.





    Bacong
    Apr 6, 11:07 AM
    I am shocked that anyone finds this as a positive.

    So you all want a drop from 1.86/2.13 to 1.4GHz CPUs in your 13" MBA? That is a 30% drop.

    Then you want another drop of approaching 50% in graphics performance? Remember these IGPs clock in much lower than the STD voltage SB used in 13" MBP.

    I find this completely backwards from Apple's current position on both CPU and graphics, and I don't think anyone would end up with a faster or better 13" MBA than the current generation. Apple would certainly have to bring back the backlit keyboard and introduce Thunderbolt to sucker anyone into buying such inferior junk! I would recommend people buy the current generation on clearance rather than lose performance everywhere like this. If this is the chip Apple uses in the 13" MBA, prepare for a big drop in capabilities!

    I am still in shock anyone finds this a positive? Have you all read the clock speed? The facts about the chip and IGP in ultra low voltage variants?

    agreed completely.





    bryanc
    Aug 11, 10:52 AM
    I'm stuck in a contract for another year, so I'll be watching to see how this pans out. Hopefully, I'll be able to jump on a Rev B without reservations.

    Given Apple's patent on the click-wheel interface, what do you think the likelihood of a virtual rotary phone interface? There are plenty of people who are now adults who've never 'dialled' a phone. It would be really slick if Apple could find a way for all of us old-farts to re-activiate our kinaesthetic memories and dial up and old friend using the click wheel on our new iPhones.

    Cheers





    Multimedia
    Aug 17, 12:01 PM
    when cs 3 comes out, which will be sometime in the spring of 2007 according to macworld magazine, the mac pro will be "hands down" the best machine across the board on "all" benchmarks concerning adobe software

    let's hope we get cs 3 sooner rather than later in 2007 because i would hate to wait until late march

    pc world, september issue, mentioned amd's plan for a quad core processor in 2007 and if that happens, some pc box will be faster than our best xeon powered machines...that is, he he, unless we get that quad core K8L amd with their 4x4 motherboard architecture which would enable a desktop to run two quads for a total of 8 amd cores (but the price of such a machine will debut at a very high price and probably won't directly compete with the mac pro)

    but for now, apple has the best pro desktop machine dollar for dollar that i have seen and with cs 3 next year, it will be a designer's dream machine better than anything out there in its price range...at least for a few months ;)I think Apple will add a Dual Clovertown processor option to the Mac Pro BTO page as soon as they can get them. I'm thinking it will be about a $1k option - Minus Two Woodcrests Plus Two Clovertowns = about $1k I thiink.Um....that's why intel has quad core chips coming out...starting in *2006*
    On the Xeon side, Clovertown, on the consumer side, Kentsfield. Sometime in the first half of 2007 I believe we'll see Tigerton, which will be an even more formidable quad core xeon, capable of more than 2 processor configurations- so if apple gets a 3 socket logic board, or a 4 socket one, we could have 12 or 16 cores.I'll settle for Dual Clovertown or perhaps a Quad Tigerton - if it's only $2k more - when Leopard ships on board next Spring. :)

    So I'm thinking the Dual Clovertown OctoCore will cost about $4,000 plus ram and the Sixteen Core Tigerton Setup about $6,000 plus ram. Is that a fair guess?