thank you gifts ideas

thank you gifts ideas. wedding gifts for bridesmaids
  • wedding gifts for bridesmaids



  • Michaelgtrusa
    Apr 25, 03:56 PM
    Not surprised.





    thank you gifts ideas. thank you gifts for baby
  • thank you gifts for baby



  • AppleKrate
    Sep 19, 11:14 AM
    - 2 CPU cores compared to 1 CPU core
    - Radically greater FSB bandwidth
    - PC2-5300 DDR2 memory compared to PC2-4200 DDR2
    - PCIe 16x for graphics controller compared to AGP 8x
    - Improved graphics controller with more VRAM
    - Dedicated 1.5 Gbps SATA for hard disk compared to UATA-100
    - ExpressCard/34 (has PCIe 1x and USB 2.0) compared to CardBus
    - MagSafe power connector
    - Built-in iSight camera
    - etc.

    ok, thanks :o
    ps I want more :D





    thank you gifts ideas. aby shower thank you gifts.
  • aby shower thank you gifts.



  • eb6
    Sep 19, 10:10 AM
    30 days on refurbs might mean something actually...

    Any ideas?

    Could be that they are expecting a flood of returns after they introduce the new MB and MBP. And they are waiting so they can send out fresh referbs. Just a though.





    thank you gifts ideas. Wedding Thank You Gifts For
  • Wedding Thank You Gifts For



  • Magrathea
    Apr 6, 11:15 PM
    Youre aware the newest mbp (high end) 15, and 17 haveva 1gb graphics memory, right?

    Yes but not Nvidia so I don't think they can use the CUDA think. correct my if I'm wrong where PP gurus.





    thank you gifts ideas. unique thank you gifts!
  • unique thank you gifts!



  • Thor74
    Apr 19, 02:21 PM
    Apple better not win this case and anyone who thinks that they should are a fool.

    I'm doing my fool dance right now...

    We can dance if we want to
    We can leave your friends behind
    'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
    Well they're no friends of mine
    I say, we can go where we want to
    A place where they will never find
    And we can act like we come from out of this world
    Leave the real one far behind
    And we can dance :D





    thank you gifts ideas. Personalized Thank You Gifts
  • Personalized Thank You Gifts



  • gauriemma
    Jul 27, 01:25 PM
    I never thought there'd come a day when I needed to know anything about what kind of chips Intel was coming out with.





    thank you gifts ideas. aby shower thank you gifts.
  • aby shower thank you gifts.



  • MikeD23nu
    Apr 6, 03:29 PM
    Perfect day for this news....

    I have a new 13" MBA sitting here at my desk unopened...just dropped off from FedEx today. I'm debating whether or not to just return it and wait for the refresh or be happy with what I got.

    I'm a very light user..web, email, iTunes, sync iPhone and iPad. Do I really need the Sandy Bridge power..probably not but I dont want to have the "old not so shiny ball" come June (as the rumors suggest).

    Any help from the MR community is greatly appreciated!





    thank you gifts ideas. aby shower thank you gifts.
  • aby shower thank you gifts.



  • DEE9299
    Jun 22, 09:46 PM
    this radio shack thing is driving me crazy...... hope my phone comes in to the store tomorrow





    thank you gifts ideas. thank you gifts for men. baby
  • thank you gifts for men. baby



  • Bill McEnaney
    Apr 29, 01:04 PM
    Would you start a new thread about this please? You've really taken this off course.

    As to your second point, it's pointless. I called you out on your assertion that liberals do more of the name calling.
    I'll start a new thread. I wasn't talking about liberals in general. I said that most of the name-callers I knew of were liberals.





    thank you gifts ideas. to have as Thank You gifts
  • to have as Thank You gifts



  • dejo
    Aug 7, 06:51 PM
    Would Dashcode be considered part of the "Enhanced Dashboard" choice?





    thank you gifts ideas. Wedding thank you gifts
  • Wedding thank you gifts



  • ksz
    Sep 20, 07:44 PM
    Jobs and Raskin were both proponents of that concept, and it lives in in some of the userbase.
    I had the pleasure of meeting Jef Raskin at his home in Pacifica a year before he passed away. He loved to play musical instruments and performed a short recital on his piano. Later that evening, after showing his Apple I in a wooden box, he encouraged me to read his book The Humane Interface and let him know what I thought about it. Sadly, I wasn't able to do that in time. But the conversation we had made it clear that he was not a fan of Steve Jobs. They both had strong opinions on various aspects of UI design. Even though I rather like OS X, Raskin politely argued against the inefficiencies of that design.

    It was some time ago and I don't remember all the details from that night, but Raskin, I think, was more scientific in his approach. He preferred to study user response rates, time-to-decision, amount of eye movement, amount of pointer movement, number of mouse clicks, and various other factors that might contribute to 'dead' or wasted time.





    thank you gifts ideas. Over The Top Thank You Gifts
  • Over The Top Thank You Gifts



  • fabian9
    Apr 11, 01:08 PM
    "the 3GS also adds support for 7.2 Mbit/s HSDPA allowing faster downlink speeds"

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPhone_3GS

    Technically he's right.

    Technically, I'm right, you can't "add" 3GS, because 3GS isn't a standard. :p





    thank you gifts ideas. thank you gifts you can
  • thank you gifts you can



  • coolbreeze
    Apr 7, 11:37 PM
    If there is one indisputable fact of this world...

    Those on message boards that say they hate Best Buy, are the first to grab the Sunday ad and visit the store at least weekly.

    Bank on it.
    Oh I believe you. They go into BB on Sunday morning, buy their gadget, decide if they like it, get home, order from Amazon, return to said BB once they receive the same, cheaper item.

    Retail and B&M is doomed.





    thank you gifts ideas. baby shower thank you gifts.
  • baby shower thank you gifts.



  • QCassidy352
    Apr 6, 11:43 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    I have a 13" ultimate of the current generation. The limiting factor for me is the graphics, not the processor. so going to sandy bridge with the intel 3000 would be a less appealing machine for my uses than the current model. It's really too bad the sandy bridge macs are tied to those garbage integrated graphics.

    Since you have no clue how the sandy bridge airs will perform, I'll take your statement as FUD.

    It's safe to say they won't outperform 13" mbp which has the same graphics and a faster processor. Which means the graphics performance will be a step back. And really, is the attitude necessary?





    thank you gifts ideas. bridesmaid Thank-you gifts
  • bridesmaid Thank-you gifts



  • obeygiant
    Apr 27, 10:33 PM
    I lost it a long time ago. Trump is an asshat that should just shut the **** up and go back to diddling eastern european models and building casinos (is that christian right compliant I wonder?).

    The truth is if Barack Obama was instead Piers Morgan or Simon Cowell and a republican candidate, there would have been an uproar if anyone had dared to ask if they were actually Americans by birth. Its racism, period. The right doesn't want a liberool n***** in the white house. That is it in the ****ing list. Anyone saying that's not what this is about is a ****ing liar.

    **** the ****ing ****ers.



    Obama's birth certificate's got a big ol butt.. das rite
    Obama's birth certificate's got a big ol butt..
    Holla!





    thank you gifts ideas. Or if you#39;re looking for Candy
  • Or if you#39;re looking for Candy



  • Eidorian
    Jul 20, 09:43 AM
    There are serious electrical and physical problems with jacking up clock speeds much further than they are now. Intel managed to push their chips to 3.8GHz, but the power consumed was tremendous.Fixed





    thank you gifts ideas. Or if you#39;re looking for Candy
  • Or if you#39;re looking for Candy



  • kdarling
    Mar 22, 06:30 PM
    I would really love for the Playbook or the Touchpad to succeed over the fragmented Android POS ecosystem. The HTC tablet that they announced today won't even come with Honeycomb.

    If you meant the HTC View for Sprint (aka the Flyer), then I don't think it needs Honeycomb right away to become popular.

    It'll start with Gingerbread, Sense and the Scribe pen technology, which is plenty to play and be useful with.

    I'm looking forward to trying its ability to allow typed, drawn, and voice memos during the day, saved into Evernote. Latest demo video here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVK-OTnxnp0). HTC is going out on a limb here, but I think it's a good one.





    thank you gifts ideas. Black Bridesmaid Gifts/Bouquet
  • Black Bridesmaid Gifts/Bouquet



  • Full of Win
    Apr 25, 04:37 PM
    Nike+iPod must be an even more serious privacy violation. After all, it knows how fast I'm going and my calories burned. And it sends the data to nikeplus.com! :eek:

    Yeah, both iPhone/iPod and Nike+iPod store the information only on my device and sync it only to my other devices, sending it elsewhere only if I want. But if I can make money by suing about it then I'll ignore those inconvenient facts!

    You are skating around the issue of user permission. If you use this app to track your location - its YOUR CHOICE. However, the issue here is that Apple is collecting the data without the option of user choice. Even turning off location services does not stop the collection and submittal to Apple of this information.

    That is what is the heart of the matter - do we, as users, have the right to opt to to the collection and submittal of location data to Apple ? With your example, you do, as you can turn off the app at will. However, the same ability does not apply to what Apple is doing. BIG DIFFERENCE





    thank you gifts ideas. Thank You Gifts UK
  • Thank You Gifts UK



  • Eriamjh1138@DAN
    Mar 26, 06:12 PM
    No Rosetta, no sale for me. Not ready to move on.





    xxBURT0Nxx
    Apr 6, 11:16 AM
    I am shocked that anyone finds this as a positive.

    So you all want a drop from 1.86/2.13 to 1.4GHz CPUs in your 13" MBA? That is a 30% drop.

    Then you want another drop of approaching 50% in graphics performance? Remember these IGPs clock in much lower than the STD voltage SB used in 13" MBP.

    I find this completely backwards from Apple's current position on both CPU and graphics, and I don't think anyone would end up with a faster or better 13" MBA than the current generation. Apple would certainly have to bring back the backlit keyboard and introduce Thunderbolt to sucker anyone into buying such inferior junk! I would recommend people buy the current generation on clearance rather than lose performance everywhere like this. If this is the chip Apple uses in the 13" MBA, prepare for a big drop in capabilities!

    I am still in shock anyone finds this a positive? Have you all read the clock speed? The facts about the chip and IGP in ultra low voltage variants?

    clock speed is not everything... a 1.4ghz sb processor will kill anything you are doing with a 2.4ghz c2d. There are many other factors in a processor than just clock speed so i wouldn't be worried. There is no doubt that the sb will be a much faster processor than the ancient c2d.

    Also, I would say 50% less graphics is a bit of a stretch. Haven't personally ran any benchmarks but was reading a thread the other day and in the benchmarks and graphics they were showing that the 320m averages about 5-10 extra fps over the 3000.

    here is a thread you can look at and compare for yourself.

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1103257

    Sure the integrated graphics are going to be slightly worse, but at least you will have a nice new processor. Can't always have your cake and eat it too, especially in an ultraportable.

    When the mba was refreshed everyone was complaining about the outdated processor, now rumors of a processor upgrade and people bitch about the integrated graphics. Guess you can't please everyone but jesus, sometimes it just seems like people find anything they can to complain about.

    Here's a simple solution for all of you, if you want the "slightly" better graphics go buy a macbook air right now, it's not like apple has stopped selling them. If you'd rather have a sandy bridge processor, wait it out. Seems simple but i guess that's just me?!?!?!:eek:





    ninjadex
    Mar 31, 02:44 PM
    What so many fail to realize is iOS was made for the iPad from the get-go. It's been mentioned many times that what became the iPad was in development longer than the original iPhone.

    This goes to show that iOS conceptualization is light years ahead of Android. It's so obvious Google is scrambling, and seems to be making this stuff as they go along, without any sense of a master design guiding the way.





    nilk
    Apr 6, 04:14 PM
    I run a Windows VM with 1 GB of dedicated memory and a Linux VM with 1.5 GB of dedicated memory. All while Xcode is open and doing something in every OS.

    Seriously, software development is about the less ressource hungry task you can do on modern computers. Browsers use more system ressources nowadays than code editors/compilers/debuggers.

    Totally depends on what tools you are using. Sure, when I'm at home working on a light webapp running nothing but Emacs, Chrome, Postgres, and using, for example, Python as my server-side language, 4GB of RAM is more than enough, hell I could get by with 2GB no problem.

    But at work I have open: Eclipse, one or more instance of Tomcat or Jetty, Oracle SQL Developer (Java app), Windows VM with Visual Studio and other tools, and maybe a Linux VM running Oracle. I always have the Windows VM running. When I had 4GB, things would drag, and I couldn't run the Linux VM without my system becoming unusable. Now that I have 8GB things run great; I can afford to give my Windows VM over 2GB, and I don't notice the difference between running and not running my Linux VM. Sometimes I have as many as 3 VMs running using over 3GB RAM in total and things are still smooth unless there's a lot of hard drive access going on.

    But it's encourage to know that you're successfully using a MBA w/ 4GB even with VMs eating up half your RAM. Maybe the SSD makes a huge difference.





    bushman4
    Apr 11, 04:39 PM
    Dont believe the rumors from these small brokerage analysts. Possible that Iphone5 won't launch in Juyly but not probable.





    CFreymarc
    Apr 6, 03:27 PM
    What a joke of a tablet. Nothing but a piece of crap.

    In this economy, make a cheap tablet with the integrity of a 54th Avenue Hooker, people will buy it, bitch about it, give it free publicity and profit!

    I keep on wondering why they keep hitting these high price points. What the market is looking for is a "good, cheap and half crappy" tablet. Something like DOS with flashily graphics, it crashes every few hours and a reset button on the side, tolerable software, a hackers dream and poor return polices.