real easter bunnies and eggs

real easter bunnies and eggs. Easter Bunny Painting Eggs
  • Easter Bunny Painting Eggs



  • HecubusPro
    Sep 19, 08:25 AM
    Well, the store's not down. My theory that an update would happen today looks to be bunk. Couple with this story, and I have no idea what to think now. I'm completely perplexed. Oh well, I guess we'll just see what happens at Photokina.





    real easter bunnies and eggs. The Easter Bunny Hiding Eggs
  • The Easter Bunny Hiding Eggs



  • 11thIndian
    Apr 5, 10:17 PM
    I doubt Apple will ship a new version of FCP before they ship lion, there are simply no real video editor APIs in Snow Leopard that are capable of 64 bit, QT Kit is a joke.

    HOWEVER, according to the developer page for Lion there will be a brand new A/V API in Lion that will be 64 bit and FCP will most likely be written in that.

    I guess they could back port the entire API to Snow Leopard, but I wouldn't count on it.

    Rumor is that new FCP will be based on A/V Foundation, leaving the legacy QT Kit limitations behind, and negating the need to wait for Lion for 64bit.

    http://www.philiphodgetts.com/2011/02/a-new-64-bit-final-cut-pro/





    real easter bunnies and eggs. Easter Bunny Hiding Eggs
  • Easter Bunny Hiding Eggs



  • AhmedFaisal
    Apr 29, 09:14 AM
    This is Trump's MO. And it's working! Even if you don't like Obama's politics, you have to admit that Obama has much more class than Trump.

    Trump is a nutjob that should be locked away in an asylum. He is a spoiled little richkid that rode a wave of luck and great circumstance when he increased his inherited fortune. There is NOTHING admirable about him and he is batshit crazy as he proves time and again...

    I dislike Obama's policies because they are too right leaning for my taste. He does have style, poise and a decent diction. To compare him to Trump is an insult to him IMHO. Trump shouldn't even be compared to a Chimp considering that you'd insult the Chimp.





    real easter bunnies and eggs. Easter Bunny Hiding Eggs
  • Easter Bunny Hiding Eggs



  • aohus
    Apr 19, 02:56 PM
    Apple mastered the GUI that Xerox gave it to them.In other words, my mother means much more to me than God.

    Apple may have expanded upon existing GUI elements, but it didn't invent the GUI. Very big difference there.





    real easter bunnies and eggs. EASTER BUNNY HIDING EGGS
  • EASTER BUNNY HIDING EGGS



  • mcrain
    Apr 28, 02:48 PM
    I guess the republicans can maybe now look at the issues.

    I am glad that Obama put out the papers to shut the conspiracy theorists up.


    Putting the papers out has made all the people who spewed this crap look like total and complete fools; and exposed their racism for all to see and mock. :D

    For all the GOPers who wouldn't tell the racist fools in your own party to drop it, you are complicit in this farce. John Boehner, I'm talking to you! Yes, it was your job. (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/speaker-boehner-its-not-my-job-to-tell-americans-that-obama-is-not-a-muslim/)





    real easter bunnies and eggs. easter bunnies and eggs to
  • easter bunnies and eggs to



  • koobcamuk
    Apr 7, 11:50 PM
    BestBuy are some of the most notorious criminals in this country and Apple should pull out completely from their worthless trash retail stores.

    How are they criminals?

    Are they as notorious as Al Capone yet?





    real easter bunnies and eggs. easter bunnies and eggs.
  • easter bunnies and eggs.



  • Highland
    Nov 28, 06:49 PM
    it's ridiculous for Universal to even be thinking this. NONE of the money would get to artists or anything like that. it would just go to the company.
    Yep. I haven't seen any plans for any of the cash to be distributed to the Universal artists. This is appalling behavior.

    Btw, Universal (unfortunately) own a pretty massive music catalogue. So if they did threaten to pull out of iTS, Apple might listen. You'd hope it's way too late for that though. I think iTS has enough of a head start that even Universal etc couldn't threaten Apple.





    real easter bunnies and eggs. cute easter bunnies and eggs.
  • cute easter bunnies and eggs.



  • davisjw
    Aug 12, 12:17 AM
    Is this going to be a phone or more of a hybrid cell/ blackberry... Seeing as its from a computer company I hope its more of a hybrid and will be in perfect sync with my Macs!





    real easter bunnies and eggs. Two easter rabbits with eggs
  • Two easter rabbits with eggs



  • rwilliams
    Mar 22, 01:13 PM
    This is just a preview of the future, Android based tablets will clean the iPads clock. Apple made the so-called iPad 2 as a 1.5. Low res camera, not enough RAM, and low res screen. It's going to be a verrrry long 2012 for Apple. Sure it's selling like hot cakes now, but when buyers see tablets that they don't have to stand inline for, that have better equipment and are cheaper ... Apples house of cards will come crashing down around them.

    The only strength that Apple has is the app ecosystem; which is why they are going after Amazon for spiting on the sidewalk. They know the world of hurt coming their way.

    Well, you knew it was only a matter of time before this cat showed up.





    real easter bunnies and eggs. easter bunnies and eggs and
  • easter bunnies and eggs and



  • thunng8
    Apr 8, 06:53 PM
    CPU isn't the only thing that changed. AMD 6750M (~30W) has higher TDP than NVidia GT 330M (~23W). I had to put ~ because their TDPs are not officially stated by AMD or NVidia so it's just based on previous GPUs and their TDPs. The point is that AMD 6750M has higher TDP.

    330M is slightly underclocked, so that 23W would be a bit lower. However, the test where it was 40W higher was a CPU benchmark. It would have not stressed the GPU.



    I guess we will have to wait and see, but an ULV in 13" would be more than a disappointment.

    It would mean ~50% drop in frame rates for games.





    real easter bunnies and eggs. easter bunnies and eggs cards.
  • easter bunnies and eggs cards.



  • Reach9
    Mar 26, 12:49 AM
    Already done eh? Sounds great, can't wait to see it in WWDC.





    real easter bunnies and eggs. easter bunnies and eggs cards.
  • easter bunnies and eggs cards.



  • BlizzardBomb
    Aug 6, 05:17 PM
    Sources inform me that it is going to be blue.
    :p

    No way! :p Well looking back, it seems to get swooshier as time goes on, maybe that's a pointer ;) But what if... there's something radically different? :eek:





    real easter bunnies and eggs. easter bunnies and eggs to
  • easter bunnies and eggs to



  • benthewraith
    Nov 28, 08:07 PM
    I agree with the people here who have said that if this happens they would pirate all of the Music that they wanted from universal. If this happens and I buy a new iPod after that I will just go and pirate the Music that I want since the record labels have already been paid.

    You could have a subpoena on you the moment you do (and it would not be an effective defense if you had posts such as these in public forums. Did you know that bots go to forums?).

    I just wouldn't buy anything more from Universal. There are plenty of bands in Jacksonville to fill my iPod up (and Yellowcard isn't contracted with Universal! :D).





    real easter bunnies and eggs. Easter Bunny Dropping Eggs
  • Easter Bunny Dropping Eggs



  • Snowy_River
    Jul 28, 05:37 PM
    That looks stunningly beautiful. wish there were 3 or 4 card slots though.

    Well, I was trying to hit the mid-point. The PM has four, and the Mini has none, so I put in two. If I had put in a third one, I would have had to make it taller.

    (Of course, I realize that both the two and the four aren't quite accurate, as the PM has one slot taken up by the video card, so it's really three, as does my M++ so it's really only got one. But a strong argument can be made that people who need more than one expansion slot should really get a full sized system...)





    real easter bunnies and eggs. easter bunnies and eggs to
  • easter bunnies and eggs to



  • Mister Snitch
    Mar 31, 02:46 PM
    I knew it would happen eventually.
    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgZI6UzVWvDTzGg3O6mlUMLyvRYbXo3T9rmpbdkF58oITEEuGYqIsu2dR8w9MBH5RcqHKCVA138vMrO6flKzwz-EP42_MW5WnX86B5Ar_W9SGH1T4InoG1uDgyPMSrHwuXCMl4hVmiBkMWc/s1600/darth-vader-face.jpg
    It was.... their DESTINY!





    real easter bunnies and eggs. easter bunnies eggs and
  • easter bunnies eggs and



  • MacRumors
    Mar 25, 10:25 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/03/25/apple-already-nearing-golden-master-candidate-versions-of-mac-os-x-lion/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/03/25/232441-lion_mission_control.jpg




    real easter bunnies and eggs. Easter Bunny and eggs in
  • Easter Bunny and eggs in



  • bob5820
    Sep 13, 04:57 PM
    if it follows typical intel transitions price point replace. So the same price as woodcrests. They might introduce faster ones though that cost more. We'll see before the end of the year. According to tha Anandtech article its likely that the Clovertown family will be clocked slower then the Woodcrests





    real easter bunnies and eggs. cartoon easter rabbit and egg
  • cartoon easter rabbit and egg



  • leekohler
    Apr 28, 04:00 PM
    Because there was never a question of wither or not any of those men were born in the US, with Obama the past was always a bit hazy as to if he was actually born in Hawaii or thats just what his parents told him. Obviously he doesn’t remember BEING BORN in hawaii..his parents could have just told him that.

    But now we have proof and its all over with there’s no need to be calling names about it.

    I'm sorry, but why was there a question about whether Obama was born in the US? Why even ask such a question? Why you think people wondered? And John McCain certainly was not born in the US, but birthers never concerned themselves with that little tidbit, did they? Did they ask McCain for his birth certificate? Why was there never a question of other presidents being born in the US? How was it so "obvious"?





    real easter bunnies and eggs. Easter Bunny with eggs
  • Easter Bunny with eggs



  • Yamcha
    Apr 19, 02:15 PM
    Well if I'm wrong about the information, then I don't think anyone will argue about the fact that the Palm OS has been around since 1996, and the Apple iPhone uses a similar interface..

    All I'm saying is that If there were devices using a similar interface before the iPhone came out I don't see how its fair to sue anyone for it..

    http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/9153/palmtranicononpalmos.jpg
    http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/3721/palmiiicwcradle.jpg





    Dagless
    Aug 10, 05:21 AM
    Nope, just Windows unfortunately.

    And they aint half brilliant. GT reminds me of a casualised WTCC (or at least the rally tracks). It's a very serious toy for very serious sim drivers.





    ClimbingTheLog
    Jul 20, 01:04 PM
    I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but Kentsfield will not be appearing in any of the Pro machines for some time.

    Apple will be using them exclusively in the Xserves, at for the most part of 2007. This will finally give Apple another way to distinguish their server line from their pro line.

    Apple doesn't get to operate in a bubble anymore - in Intel Land you have to compete. If they executed your plan, Dell would just go and make a "workstation" with dual Kentsfield and Apple will get crushed in Photoshop benchmarks. No way they're going to allow that.





    reflex
    Sep 19, 07:51 AM
    Maybe I'm missing something here, but I'd of thought buying the latest and fastest computer every year would be the first thing a 'pro-user' would do with his money.

    I can't speak for everyone, but there are a few considerations apart from speed:
    - the available funds
    - the ability to deduct the purchase from taxes
    - having to reinstall everything on the new computer

    Speed is nice, but when a two year old laptop is mostly fast enough (in my case), then why buy a new one after only a year?

    I usually buy a new laptop about every two years. This is a relatively nice trade off between my desire to have the latest of everything and actually getting any work done.





    deputy_doofy
    Sep 19, 08:54 AM
    Not that I really believe we'll see something today, but if we do, I'm buying - magnetic latch or not. :p





    MrNomNoms
    Apr 10, 04:08 AM
    Hoping for some better multi-core support(although probably going to have to wait for Lion for the newer QuickTime engine) and a UI that isn't from the 90's. Only thing that's changed is the scroll bars.

    In Lion they're providing AV Foundation which leads me to believe that QtKit will be a stripped down bare basic framework with AV Foundation going to be used for future heavy lifting projects. In Snow Leopard AV Foundation is provided but it is a private framework so the rumours a while ago that Lion version will be 'better' than the Snow Leopard sounds that it'll probably rely on AV Foundation in Snow Leopard but the Lion version, the one with the AV Foundation that is a public API, will probably have more features etc.