portal 2 ps3 vs xbox 360

portal 2 ps3 vs xbox 360. portal 2 ps3 vs pc.
  • portal 2 ps3 vs pc.



  • styles111
    Jun 15, 01:49 PM
    I went to Radioshack today right before 1:00pm like 12:58 and the store manager was able print out two pin numbers for me. One for my wife and the other for myself. They are only allowed to do one pin per person but I am going to start up another separate account for myself that's why he gave me two. I drove 8 minutes down the road (like a maniac) to another Radioshack to reserve my finally Iphone 32GB with them but they weren't able to print me out a pin number with that reservation.

    This was literally 15 minutes apart from store to store. When the Manager of the first Radioshack that I went to completed my first reservation, he was like "Damn, there was literally over 100 pre-orders placed within a space of 2 minutes".

    This is going to be crazy on release day.





    portal 2 ps3 vs xbox 360. Head2Head: Portal 2 ps3 vs 360
  • Head2Head: Portal 2 ps3 vs 360



  • gorgeousninja
    Mar 22, 08:43 PM
    This is just a preview of the future, Android based tablets will clean the iPads clock. Apple made the so-called iPad 2 as a 1.5. Low res camera, not enough RAM, and low res screen. It's going to be a verrrry long 2012 for Apple. Sure it's selling like hot cakes now, but when buyers see tablets that they don't have to stand inline for, that have better equipment and are cheaper ... Apples house of cards will come crashing down around them.

    The only strength that Apple has is the app ecosystem; which is why they are going after Amazon for spiting on the sidewalk. They know the world of hurt coming their way.

    All hail the unicorn rider!

    It's great that you're such a fan of imitators and snake-oil products cos a lot of manufacturers are counting on the fact some people are so gullible.

    I know the strategy of throwing enough mud hoping some of it will stick, but you've called 'Fail' on Apple so often that it becomes just a jaded cliche...

    maybe next time you could be positive about an Apple product.

    Not only would the shock nearly kill us, it might put more people off buying it than the juvenile drama of proclaiming ' a world of hurt'.

    ps Oh and you do realize in your post that you've admitted to the app store concept as being an Apple product do you?
    That does contradict a lot of the usual haters, so you might want to confer with yourselves on how exactly Android was secretly ahead of Apple on that.





    portal 2 ps3 vs xbox 360. Portal 2 Xbox 360 outselling
  • Portal 2 Xbox 360 outselling



  • Eduardo1971
    Apr 6, 01:43 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Does this mean I should cancel my order on the 11" Mac Book Air 1.4GZ, I got it with 4GB ram and it's a refurb so I saved some cash. Should I wait until June.

    Thanks in advance for your advise!!

    Some at MR asking for hearfelt advice?

    My advice: sure; why not wait.

    :D





    portal 2 ps3 vs xbox 360. Source: LenofTruth Portal 2
  • Source: LenofTruth Portal 2



  • timmillwood
    Aug 26, 05:43 PM
    I hope we see a core 2 duo in the macbook pro to get it upto the speed of the mac pro





    portal 2 ps3 vs xbox 360. portal 2, ps3, xbox 360,
  • portal 2, ps3, xbox 360,



  • NoSmokingBandit
    Dec 7, 06:21 PM
    I was saving up for a Lambo before i remembered i can get a murcielago with the voucher thing i got with the game.

    I did kinda just blow a ton of money on a Mine's R34. Its awesome and should get me through the GT World Cup easily enough.





    portal 2 ps3 vs xbox 360. Win a Copy of Portal 2!
  • Win a Copy of Portal 2!



  • mc68k
    Dec 4, 12:38 PM
    I think you may have saw the Ferrari 458....yep im pretty sure thats what i saw! pretty cool this game

    my PSN name is psychofetus





    portal 2 ps3 vs xbox 360. Portal 2 for Xbox 360 amp; PS3
  • Portal 2 for Xbox 360 amp; PS3



  • NickMela
    Apr 7, 11:33 AM
    The 11" will get the i5-2537M (1.4GHz. Turbo: 2.3GHz, TPD: 17W, 2cores, 3MB cache):

    http://ark.intel.com/Product.aspx?id=54619&processor=i5-2537M

    While the 13.3" will get this (1.6GHz. Turbo: 2.7GHz, TPD: 17W, 2cores, 4MB cache):

    http://ark.intel.com/Product.aspx?id=54615&processor=i7-2657M





    portal 2 ps3 vs xbox 360. Versus - VOTE: Portal 2
  • Versus - VOTE: Portal 2



  • Macsterguy
    Apr 27, 08:19 AM
    So track me... I'm not ashamed of where I go...

    We are giving up our rights just by typing in this forum on the "World Wide Web" because it is World Wide...

    This was all started by 2 paranoid people that need to throw away their technology and crawl into a cave with that guy with the long grey beard that is hiding from the world (until he gets caught)...





    portal 2 ps3 vs xbox 360. PS3 vs. Xbox 360.
  • PS3 vs. Xbox 360.



  • netdog
    Aug 5, 04:55 PM
    ...in the mean time, it's best to be conservative and hope we might be surprised.

    Sure, I have no problem with someone else taking that stance.





    portal 2 ps3 vs xbox 360. PS3, Xbox 360, PC preview by
  • PS3, Xbox 360, PC preview by



  • Eidorian
    Jul 14, 05:21 PM
    Given that this is easily available for the PC world, there's no reason why it can't also be made available for the Mac (aside from someone deciding to write the device driver, of course.)Ok, here's ANOTHER can of worms. Since we're on EFI now and can boot in Windows. It means our video cards, etc. don't have Open Firmware BIOS. Does that mean ANY "Windows" video card will work as long as OS X has drivers for it? Does OS X even have generic VGA drivers?





    portal 2 ps3 vs xbox 360. Portal 2
  • Portal 2



  • mazola
    Sep 19, 12:02 PM
    Maybe Apple will offer a FREE updated MBP as incentive to renew .Mac memberships.

    MAYBE !!!





    portal 2 ps3 vs xbox 360. Portal 2 - Xbox 360
  • Portal 2 - Xbox 360



  • Homy
    Aug 6, 07:24 AM
    MBP owners don't need to worry yet. AnandTech (http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=2808&p=1)

    "The biggest performance gains are associated with 3D rendering and media encoding tasks. While Core 2 Duo does look nice, as long as you've got a good notebook today you'll probably want to wait until Santa Rosa before upgrading (at the earliest). With Santa Rosa, clock speeds will go up slightly but more importantly we'll get access to a faster FSB. Unfortunately a side-effect of keeping Core 2 Duo fed with a faster FSB is that while performance may go up, battery life may go down. For Apple users this means that early adopters of the new MacBook or MacBook Pro won't be too pressured to upgrade again by the end of this year. Of course Apple has this way of making incremental changes irresistible."





    portal 2 ps3 vs xbox 360. Portal 2 on PS3 wasn#39;t Gabe#39;s
  • Portal 2 on PS3 wasn#39;t Gabe#39;s



  • robbyx
    Apr 25, 04:11 PM
    They owe us an explanation. We have a right to know what the device do and do not do.

    You have a RIGHT? Really? And where does that RIGHT come from? The only right you have is the right to choose another product if you don't like something about the one you're using.

    Stop whining. The phone doesn't even track you. As others have pointed out, the data is cell tower based, not GPS. The phone only logs the same kind of information your cell company already logs.





    portal 2 ps3 vs xbox 360. on the PS3 and Xbox 360?
  • on the PS3 and Xbox 360?



  • Bradley W
    Aug 6, 01:09 PM
    _





    portal 2 ps3 vs xbox 360. Portal 2. Xbox 360, PS3, PC
  • Portal 2. Xbox 360, PS3, PC



  • TripHop
    Jun 9, 12:38 AM
    This is a huge story. I don't understand why it wasn't posted on page 1 especially since learning of the Radio Shack Trade-In program. I think the Doctor should reconsider not putting this on Page 1. :confused:





    portal 2 ps3 vs xbox 360. Get Portal 2 for PS3 and get
  • Get Portal 2 for PS3 and get



  • jholzner
    Jul 27, 03:16 PM
    Nice news from intel, good for WWDC ...

    ... Apple will probably announce right before, since SJ said long ago no hard announcements at WWDC.

    Of course he reverses A LOT :eek:



    Can you show me where he said that? I don't recall hearing that his year. In the past I recall them stating that but it was only for the particular WWDC not a blanket statement. They intro'd the G5 Powermac at a WWDC.





    portal 2 ps3 vs xbox 360. Valve Software#39;s Portal 2,
  • Valve Software#39;s Portal 2,



  • coolbreeze
    Apr 7, 11:37 PM
    If there is one indisputable fact of this world...

    Those on message boards that say they hate Best Buy, are the first to grab the Sunday ad and visit the store at least weekly.

    Bank on it.
    Oh I believe you. They go into BB on Sunday morning, buy their gadget, decide if they like it, get home, order from Amazon, return to said BB once they receive the same, cheaper item.

    Retail and B&M is doomed.





    portal 2 ps3 vs xbox 360. PS3 and Xbox 360.
  • PS3 and Xbox 360.



  • doctor-don
    Apr 27, 10:40 AM
    This is a lie



    Keeping a database of our general location is logging our location. :mad: Does Apple really think this double talk, where they say they keep a database of location but don't log the location is going to fly?

    At least our overlord will now, I hope, stop collecting location data when location services are turned off. It's a disgrace that it took a media storm to shame them into action.

    What a rightwingnut, especially when you read all the fellow's signature at the bottom of his post.





    portal 2 ps3 vs xbox 360. Mass Effect 2 on Xbox 360 ran
  • Mass Effect 2 on Xbox 360 ran



  • Zadillo
    Aug 25, 08:30 PM
    well im certainly annoyed with Apple's support right now. 3 times my Macbook has been in and now they tell me they cant FIX the problem (the only way I can get my macbook to boot up is to zap the PRAM every time). If I had known it was gonna be this much trouble I would have stuck with my pb or bought a Vaio... :mad:

    You do know that Sony is known for having some of the worst support among any notebook manufacturer, right? If you're worried about trouble, you should really look for something besides a VAIO.

    -Zadillo





    BC2009
    Apr 12, 06:10 PM
    I don't think that's the market Apple wants. They already have the #1 selling smart phone. They make more profit than all competitors combined off of the iPhone. The Cell phone market is very fluid and Apple knows it just has to keep producing the coolest and more desired phone and they will always have a decent share of the market and make tons of money.

    in the mean time, Moto, Samsung, HTC, LG and others all battle it out with the same OS and dropping prices to get market share. A race to the bottom strategy that I'm not sure will last forever.

    All Apple needs to do is keep the "coolness" coming. Reward us with nice iOS updates and keep us happy with the best support in the market.

    You may be right here -- but it would not hurt to seed the younger generation with iPhones before they get too accustomed to their cheaper Android phones.





    Blackforge
    Apr 6, 04:45 PM
    Unfortunately the Xoom (or any Android device) doesn't support Windows Authentication in the default browser. Quite a few Enterprises use on internal websites, etc. Firefox for Android supports it, but last I heard, it wasn't compatible with the newer processors in the tablets.

    Puts a damper in a lot of enterprise positioning they could have done.

    iPad/iPhone supports it though..





    Multimedia
    Sep 13, 11:37 AM
    I wouldn't want to say I told you so but... :eek: :p :D Where's Multimedia? This is exciting!
    Wow...a user upgradable Mac. Good stuff indeed.

    I am anxiously awaiting better utilization of all the cores, but the ability to multitask without hiccups is still great for now!Must Crush Video...Must Crush Video...Must Crush Video...Must Crush Video...Must Crush Video...Must Crush Video...Must Crush Video...

    I'm still gonna wait for the Clovertown option to appear in the BTO page, then price retail Clovertowns a Fry's before I decide if I'll let Apple to my upgrade or do it myself according to which way cost less. But I really don't want to kill my warranty on day one. So it'll be academic since they are going retail in a month prolly before Apple adds the Clovertown option to the BTO page although they were pretty Johnny On The Spot with the C2D iMacs.





    Lone Deranger
    Mar 26, 08:26 AM
    ...at least Microsoft, and I hate it, does a complete overhaul of everything; sometimes it fails, and sometimes it succeeds)

    Not quite, W7 is still based on Win NT technology, dating back to 1993.





    Machead III
    Sep 19, 09:27 AM
    I hope that the MacBook with Core 2 Duo is better than the Core Duo version :)

    I hope it's worse?