photoshop fails girls

photoshop fails girls. #1427 Photoshop fail for New
  • #1427 Photoshop fail for New



  • dime21
    Dec 14, 01:28 PM
    LOL what a clusterf**k. This stupid situation has snowballed into something that could bring down their stock price.

    edit: Holy Hell CMG goes for $229.29 and its up almost 4 bucks!

    No such thing as bad publicity. Plus, animals are tasty. In fact, I think I'll have a Chipotle burrito for lunch today.





    photoshop fails girls. Funny Photoshop Fails
  • Funny Photoshop Fails



  • technocoy
    Oct 26, 01:56 PM
    if anything i think this:

    http://www.orange.com/English/communicate/spvfeatures.asp?bhcp=1

    would goad apple into the portable/phone market..... i hate to say it, but this is pretty sweet, if osx was on this... holy crap!!! we all know apple could make a far cooler device... it's still a stretch though...

    and it could explain the partnership with sony ericsson
    we get quite a few unreleased phones from sony ericsson to do product debut CD-Roms and such.... it's amazing how apple-like some of them are looking...

    technocoy
    :D





    photoshop fails girls. Images via photoshopdisasters.
  • Images via photoshopdisasters.



  • ReunionComputer
    Apr 14, 12:10 PM
    Where is the Engraines of macbook , any one can help me here ?



    helloo ?!





    photoshop fails girls. from → 1 cup 2 girls,
  • from → 1 cup 2 girls,



  • militaryman911
    Apr 24, 10:33 PM
    hows something like this?

    Here (http://www.buy.com/prod/13-3-macbook-intel-core-2-duo-2-4ghz-4gb-ram-500gb-hard-drive-nvidia/q/sellerid/31064376/loc/101/217650314.html)
    Or this (http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_mac/family/macbook_pro?mco=MTM3NDc0NDI)? (2nd option, for $1,499.00)

    Might get the second, i've heard great things about i7. Also i've heard wifi is better on MB because the aluminum interferes on the MBP?





    photoshop fails girls. This girl here for example was
  • This girl here for example was



  • madmaxmedia
    Nov 8, 02:32 PM
    And not only Excel, but to 100% guarantee things look the same, you need to use the PC version (if you're dealing with PC customers) and you need to make sure you use a font that they have, the same screen resolution they are running, etc.

    That's a good point. I have no problems myself, but it's not 'mission critical' stuff where I'm emailing reports to customers, etc. I have a Mac and my co-workers have PC's, and we have had no problems with inter-office compatibility.





    photoshop fails girls. biggest photoshop fails. funny
  • biggest photoshop fails. funny



  • gazfocus
    Jan 14, 07:24 PM
    I love them both.. i get hiped up 2 wweeks before macworld and just go nuts and just sit on the computer and get all the information and rumors about them i love it!!!:apple::apple:

    I'm quite lucky because I'm normally in university til 6PM (UK time), and MacWorld is 5PM (UK time), but this week, I finish at 4PM so I will be glued to my computer for the updates via here, and then go out for dinner, and then when I come back, the keynote video should be available on Apple.com

    I wonder if we're finishing early because my lecturer is as excited as we are... maybe he's a secret Mac fan





    photoshop fails girls. justin bieber pants for girls.
  • justin bieber pants for girls.



  • GFLPraxis
    Mar 16, 01:10 PM
    Good time to buy in my book. Apple stock in particular, especially because of all the release events in the pipe line this year.

    This.

    Except Apple stock seems like a terrible time to buy, with Steve Jobs' current health issues.





    photoshop fails girls. Hilarious Photoshop Fails (39
  • Hilarious Photoshop Fails (39



  • canhoto
    Apr 16, 06:19 PM
    Hi.

    I tried to install and make use of USB network adapters as faster alternative to the classic Airport.

    The first was an Asus WL-167g. The second was a D-Link DWL-G122. In either case, after installing the drivers, when trying to connect (or, in the case of the D-Link adapter, just after plugging it in), the computer gets blocked and I have a message saying in several languages that I must restart the computer.

    Any ideas?

    I noticed that both adapters share the same chipset (Ralink RT2500); may that's the problem? Any experience with working network adapters?





    photoshop fails girls. Other 12 Photoshop fails here:
  • Other 12 Photoshop fails here:



  • BTGeekboy
    Jun 17, 07:40 PM
    For some reason, I can't get the "View in iTunes" link to work. I'm a paid iPhone developer, but it says "The Apple ID and password you entered does not provide access to ADC on iTunes."

    Has anyone else had this problem?

    I did. My iTunes account wasn't the same as my ADC account, so it created a conflict. I was able to get around it initially by signing in to iTunes with my ADC account, which had me set up a new iTunes account there. I can get the videos now, but I'll have to remember to sign out and back in when I want to buy music again. You might be able to work around it by signing your iTunes email address up as a Safari developer; I've not yet had a chance to try that.





    photoshop fails girls. ridiculous Photoshop Fail
  • ridiculous Photoshop Fail



  • phreaker57x
    Jul 11, 06:36 PM
    Originally posted by arogge
    I just found a vulnerability in the OS X password security. I can bypass the exact password as long as the password is correct up to the second to last character. For example, if the password is "Macintosh", the system will accept any of the following as valid:

    "Macintos"
    "Macintosh"
    "Macintos[char++]"
    "Macintos[int++]"
    "Macintosh[char++]"
    "Macintosh[int++]" whoa. that's really weird. anyways... i only have mac os 10.1 and the password thing worked as you said except mine doesnt accept the "one digit less" one though. weird.





    photoshop fails girls. Photoshop Ohorrors: Emma
  • Photoshop Ohorrors: Emma



  • MacTech68
    Mar 28, 06:23 AM
    I'm more curious about what else may be roaming around there (considering the department it's come from).

    I remember in my second year working with Apple IIs, the local clone dealer loaned us a robotic arm with an Apple II interface and software.

    You could program 3 vectors and the arm would 'navigate' to that position.

    I've never been able to remember the name of the device and for a school it's usefulness was limited, but it was fun to play with.

    IIRC, you could program positions for each joint in a sequence and kind of make it dance to a routine. :D

    I wonder if it's floating around down there?





    photoshop fails girls. Celebrity Photoshop Fails
  • Celebrity Photoshop Fails



  • 3N16MA
    Mar 8, 10:25 PM
    http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/images/ency/fullsize/1094.jpg





    photoshop fails girls. walgreens-fail
  • walgreens-fail



  • Doctor Q
    Jul 9, 02:59 PM
    Have fun, Warhay. Among Apple stores in Southern California, it's one of the best places to hang out or wait in line, at least in daytime or evening hours. I've been to a few Apple events there and it was always lively. Probably not as lively at 4am. If you'll be online, let us know what the line is like when you get there.





    photoshop fails girls. Photoshop Furry
  • Photoshop Furry



  • Eidorian
    Oct 20, 01:17 PM
    It's a little faster than the Core i7 920.

    http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=3641





    photoshop fails girls. Photoshop Fail Girls always
  • Photoshop Fail Girls always



  • Peace
    Jan 10, 08:43 PM
    This is probably the best newsreader.I "had" a paid license.It now seems that newsgator has removed the side panel that listed all kinds of great feeds.





    photoshop fails girls. justin bieber photoshop fail.
  • justin bieber photoshop fail.



  • generik
    Dec 22, 06:07 PM
    The big idea is you will probably void your warranty doing the mods, and seeing as to how Macs need warranty these days, less obligations for Apple! :D





    photoshop fails girls. worst photoshop fails.
  • worst photoshop fails.



  • FFTT
    Sep 22, 12:00 AM
    I just order my new 250 GB Seagate SATA from Newegg this morning, it was on a 24 hour special for $109.50

    It just blows my mind that we're getting down to around $0.50 per GB for these high quality drives.

    Apple has been using Maxtor drives lately as stock units and I'm not sure how they'll hold up.

    If I wasn't so damn broke I would have gotten a matched pair of Seagate 250's, but I need an extra GB of RAM first.





    photoshop fails girls. Photoshop Fail
  • Photoshop Fail



  • notjustjay
    Sep 18, 02:44 PM
    I have a wall in my room that is slowly beginning to be covered by AOL CD's (and other similar junk CD's).

    I just tape them up with two-sided foam tape. Makes a nice wallpaper.





    photoshop fails girls. used Funny+photoshop+fails
  • used Funny+photoshop+fails



  • PhoneyDeveloper
    May 3, 10:21 AM
    I'm not clear on your explanation. You should always have a property for IBOutlets. You should release the ivar related to the property in dealloc. You shouldn't add an extra release. Is this what you have?





    Jenessa
    Aug 12, 02:05 AM
    [Archive] iPhone blog news and discussion. ... View Full Version : iPhone News Discussion. Pages : [1] 2 3 4 � Say Hello to Katie � iPhone Movie Trailers.



    Want to get-on Google's first page and loads of traffic to your website? Hire a SEO Specialist from Ocean Groups seo specialist (http://oceangroups.org/)





    PowerGamerX
    Apr 27, 11:08 PM
    I've had no issues with SL like you're describing, including the applications you've mentioned. Remember that crashing issues may or may not be related to the OS... there's as good a chance of the software application in question being at fault as SL.

    Except I've had the same results on all the machines I've had that ran Snow Leopard.

    MacBook Pro 2.33ghz Late 2006
    MacBook Pro 13 2.26
    Mac Mini 2.26
    Mac Mini 2.4
    MacBook Pro 2.66

    It's been equally problematic on all of them.





    mBox
    Apr 5, 07:15 PM
    say its 1 to 2k, and the output is for vimeo HD, or a 135" PJ, via iMovie or FCE, what would you kindly recommend?
    Well that would be a huge list. For what you need you can a decent Canon cheapy. Now some folks are buying DSLRs that can do HD. Just a lot more work on the process from shooting to finishing/output.





    Richard14
    Apr 6, 07:32 AM
    Plug the external drive into your MacBook Pro, and open a finder window. The WD drive should show up in the left part of the finder window, under devices.

    Right-click on the drive, and click on "Get Info".

    In the Info window, part way down you'll see the format. For example:

    Format: MS-DOS (FAT32)
    or
    Format: Mac OS Extended (Journaled)
    or
    something else for NTFS...

    Remember, you can't reformat a drive (or a partition) without losing the files currently on that drive (partition). So, you MUST copy the files somewhere else, first.

    I have checked and it is NTFS format. There is too much memory to copy onto my mac before reformatting. So then where else can i copy them too? For safety I can copy to another external hard drive which is NTFS, but will i then be able to move the data on to the newly formatted drive? Or just the stuff from my mac? Thanks so much for your help again





    macdaddyuk
    Feb 15, 10:18 AM
    Hi Guys, Im new to the forum but thought its the best place to ask. I have a interview for the role of a Apple Creative this week and just wanted to find out what happens at these event and how to they select the right candidates if we all in one big group?

    any heads up would be good.

    Thanks in advance!