pam as charlie chaplin hitler

pam as charlie chaplin hitler. A Brief Note About The Charlie
  • A Brief Note About The Charlie



  • ivan2002
    Apr 6, 02:18 PM
    No matter what Apple does lately or how much they sell or how good the forecasts are for sales Apple Stock continues it quick downward slide. What the HELL!! I just do not understand it ... Specially while Google stock continues to climb at an incredible pace week, after week, after week.. :confused::confused::mad:

    I often wonder how do people make money in the stock market. Then I read something like this and remember: off of people who try to play that game without having any idea what it is about.

    It's like thinking that the only skill necessary to win in poker is the ability to figure out the strength of your hand. It's not just that "average Joes" trying to play "investors" are unable to tell who the sucker is (it's them), it's that they don't even know that there is supposed to be sucker!





    pam as charlie chaplin hitler. Charlie Chaplin during the
  • Charlie Chaplin during the



  • cmaier
    Apr 20, 11:58 AM
    According to the analysis, it is in the suit, as part of the trade dress claims.

    Not as a separate thing. It's the grid IN COMBINATION with the other things that constitutes the trade dress.





    pam as charlie chaplin hitler. works of Charlie Chaplin.
  • works of Charlie Chaplin.



  • rjohnstone
    Apr 25, 03:00 PM
    ya.. not like it's on right on the "features" page of iphone's website, ( http://www.apple.com/iphone/features/ .) It isn't like they have a whole page about it, ( http://www.apple.com/iphone/features/maps-compass.html .)

    Who would think the an electronic device such as an iPhone would know your exactly location? And why would any cache information locally when the same exactly information can be gotten over a slow, inconsistent connection?
    Location services is not the same as storing every place you've ever been.
    Why does the db never get cleared?

    If location info is required for an app, why would I want to use info from possibly over a year ago that may no longer be accurate?

    I won't put on a tinfoil hat just yet. For now I'll just chalk this issue up to sloppy programming. ;)

    Same on the iPhone... this is not what we're talking about here. Application tracking has always been opt in or out.

    This is just a database of cell tower pings. That's all. it's shared with NO ONE and goes nowhere except on your phone. It's like your web browser cache.
    Apple still fails to answer the question of "why?"
    Why do they need it if it is not used?

    I know why a web browser has a cache. At least the web browser is smart enough to clean that up after a while.





    pam as charlie chaplin hitler. works of Charlie Chaplin
  • works of Charlie Chaplin



  • Mr_Ed
    Jul 20, 08:39 AM
    I wonder what they're going to call them, Quad sounds cool but "Octa or Octo" just sounds a bit silly.

    MacPro8?

    The Mactopus??


    I got it!

    The Macintosh Quadra!

    No, wait . . . .
    ;)





    pam as charlie chaplin hitler. Charlie Chaplin 4:51
  • Charlie Chaplin 4:51



  • inhrntlyunstabl
    Apr 27, 09:54 AM
    And I'm sure when the next Apple-gate story gets created, the blind fanbois will jump to their defense. :rolleyes:

    Hey Birther, guess what else happened today?! :eek:

    Too many conspiracy addicts out there. Let it go and live your life.





    pam as charlie chaplin hitler. her to Charlie Chaplin.
  • her to Charlie Chaplin.



  • gorgeousninja
    Apr 20, 10:35 AM
    Feel free to discuss the same things I am next time so that we can actually have a meaningful debate about it.

    Well let's just check we are 'on the same page then'..

    You agree Samsung have copied Apple, but only on things that you think don't really matter, while on the other hand anything where they don't look the same is terribly important..

    Okay, got it!





    pam as charlie chaplin hitler. Lopez and Charlie Chaplin,
  • Lopez and Charlie Chaplin,



  • Avicdar
    Aug 5, 06:28 PM
    I'll have to wait and hope that there will be a Quicktime Stream of the keynote. It'll be on very late here in the UK so I have taken the next morning off from work to watch it Tuesday morning.

    That's pretty sad of me.:o

    I'm also not going to see what's released before I watch the keynote (I don't like to watch the making of a film before I see the film and this is similar to that). I just hope that the Quicktime Apple Channel has a link to it otherwise I'll have to visit one of t news/rumor sites to find the link.:(


    Suggest you at least find the events page where the keynote is likely to be, and link to it now. If you just go to apple.com and start your hunt there, you are likely to be hit in the face with a brand new product. Surprise spoiled. :)





    pam as charlie chaplin hitler. charlie chaplin, sylvester
  • charlie chaplin, sylvester



  • yg17
    Apr 27, 10:09 AM
    Stay classy Faux News:

    http://images1.dailykos.com/i/user/6685/what-it-says-fox.png





    pam as charlie chaplin hitler. Garnett Silk/Charlie
  • Garnett Silk/Charlie



  • eNcrypTioN
    Mar 31, 03:41 PM
    I always knew this would happen.





    pam as charlie chaplin hitler. Charlie Chaplin, Caesar,
  • Charlie Chaplin, Caesar,



  • davidcmc
    Mar 22, 01:40 PM
    Lol. So many kid Apple fanboys.
    iOS is clearly outdated if compared to Honeycomb and QNX.
    The iPad 2 is nice, but it needs more RAM. Multitasking is just terrible with few RAM and bad OS processes handling.

    Multitasking in iOS is sometimes a joke, specially if you're web browsing and using some chat app (like IM+, BeeJive etc.).

    I'm glad that RIM and Samsung come with those prices.
    Next months will be crucial for me to decide the successor of my iPad 1.





    pam as charlie chaplin hitler. for Wells by Chaplin.
  • for Wells by Chaplin.



  • Texas04
    Nov 28, 06:29 PM
    That would add already to the money that they get from the purchased music.. Apple will not allow this... at least they shouldnt, and wouldnt Universal be happy as is?

    Microsoft started this and it is a good hit into Apple... but Apple has a agreement and will not break that agreement... especially to get rid of the ease of 99 cent standard pricing





    pam as charlie chaplin hitler. then she is Hitler.
  • then she is Hitler.



  • �algiris
    Mar 31, 02:32 PM
    Good. I hope they take one of the last strengths of the iPad ecosystem away from it.

    One of the last? Oh boy ...





    pam as charlie chaplin hitler. then she is Hitler.
  • then she is Hitler.



  • MadeTheSwitch
    Apr 27, 01:18 PM
    Most people here already know that I'm against the stimulus and against "gay" rights.

    My first question about a potential presidential candidate is, How morally virtuous is he? For me to vote for a candidate, he needs to be conservative fiscally and socially, especially socially.

    It's neither moral nor virtuous to be against the rights of your fellow citizens. Just sayin'

    One has to wonder why conservatives get so wrapped up in social issues when there are so many other things on the plate. Things like abortion and gays will never go away. It's just as stupid to obsess over them as it is to obsess over Obama's birth certificate. Let's fix the economy and put people back to work. Those are the real problems. Anything else is a distraction.





    pam as charlie chaplin hitler. Charlie Chaplin film The
  • Charlie Chaplin film The



  • aegisdesign
    Sep 13, 11:54 AM
    All that BeOS had was separate threads per window at the UI level. This does nothing for parallelizing compute tasks. These extra thread that BeOS had spent most of their time doing absolutely nothing.


    Whilst true in that regard, BeOS also had threads for event queues too if you used BLooper, which could also be overused.

    I think the threaded-ness just gave everyone the impression it was fast and not waiting on anything to a large extent rather than it actually being fast. Most of the speed just came from it being very lightweight and the apps written for it being written by good programers that knew how the thread.





    pam as charlie chaplin hitler. Adolf Hitler#39;s Biography
  • Adolf Hitler#39;s Biography



  • mcrain
    Mar 22, 08:26 AM
    Are you suggesting that Obama has gotten comparable treatment from the media as compared to Bush? The double standard is hilariously transparent... Obama justified, Bush not. Obama builds strong coalition, Bush doesn't. Obama trying to save people, Bush going after the oil. Obama savior, Bush satan.

    The hypocrisy coming from the left in the media on this issue is palpable... all the talk about Obama's great coalition and how its a justifiable war.

    Wait a second. Wait a second. You are trying to compare the media's portrayal of GWB over about SEVEN years, TWO wars, and HOW MANY lies to Libya and less then ONE WEEK. The Lybia thing has been going on for about a day or so. In the FIRST days of the Afghanistan war, did you hear ANY mainstream media criticizing GWB? In the FIRST days of the Iraq war, did you hear ANY mainstream media criticizing GWB? Democrats were falling all over themselves to support the President and the need to get those WMDs, which is why after almost 6 years, it was a defining issue of the presidential campaign. The candidates 5 years later were all explaining why they supported one war then, but not now after all the lies were exposed, or how they were against it all along. Not to mention Afghanistan after 7 years. There were a few, unlike now, where there are a lot.

    This is THE FIRST WEEK of this thing, and NBC nightly news had their entire story about: criticism from congress; inability of white house to deal with that problem, partly because in Brazil; late involvement; involvement here but not in Somalia, Congo, etc..., risk that Ghaddafi would survive this and remain in power; lack of real Arab support and weak coalition; and fact that opposition is disorganized, poorly armed and leaderless, and probably won't be able to win without military support on the ground.

    That's pretty hard reporting, and I'm very happy Congress is being critical. Almost everything Fivepoint, the GOP and the Democrats who are speaking out have said is a valid concern. They should have done this during week ONE of Afghanistan, and Iraq. I know I don't want another one of those.

    (edit) Yesterday, NPR was talking about Candidate Obama vs. President Obama, and pointed out Candidate Obama's statements about ONLY CONGRESS CAN DECLARE WAR. They discussed, at length, prior presidents assumption of power, Obama's use of it and how guest couldn't imagine a new president opposed to a power like this giving it up. So, maybe you should watch some NBC, ABC, CBS and listen to some NPR. Mind you, in FPs defense, I spent 16 hours in the car since this all started, so I've probably heard every story...

    If you actually want change, vote for Ron Paul, vote for fiscal responsibility, vote for small government and non intervention. Vote for the destruction bailouts, stimulus, subsidies, and all other forms of crony-capitalism. I can't imagine him being nominated to run for president by the GOP. Did you see that "ghostwritten" pamphlet put out by his campaign? I'm sure he never approved of it, but against the 1st black president? With a son who tripped all over the Civil Rights Act? I hope he mounts a third party campaign. With Palin as VP, or better yet, Palin as a fourth party candidate.

    Oh yeah... and here's a fun little nugget for those who like to tout Obama's coalition: I know, I don't get it either. But, again this is the first week. The only ones "touting" are the white house, and it's already falling on deaf ears and criticism. Already!





    pam as charlie chaplin hitler. Archer as Hitler
  • Archer as Hitler



  • Cooknn
    Aug 23, 12:51 PM
    Let us continue to pray for a speedy death to the Macintosh PowerPC computer.I'd rather pray for the speedy development of Adobe Creative Suite 3 UB :cool:





    pam as charlie chaplin hitler. That#39;s Adolph Hitler to you.
  • That#39;s Adolph Hitler to you.



  • toolbox
    Mar 26, 06:33 AM
    Good stuff, waiting and ready to pay! :o

    Same! soon as available for pre order / order





    pam as charlie chaplin hitler. Dj Himmler - Heil Hitler Heil
  • Dj Himmler - Heil Hitler Heil



  • puckhead193
    Aug 6, 10:29 AM
    all i care about is an updated iMac...... i guess tomarrow i will find out.





    pam as charlie chaplin hitler. CHAPLIN born same date POPE
  • CHAPLIN born same date POPE



  • 4God
    Jul 14, 11:00 PM
    Power supplies produce a lot of heat. It makes great sense according to simply the most basic laws of thermodynamics.

    Could you please explain this basic law of thermodynamics and I mean more extensively than "heat rises."

    I always thought that the power supply was on top because of the heat generated by it. Since heat rises, it wouldn't pass over the rest of the computer on its way out. I still agree with you about the weight part though.

    Bill the TaxMan

    Well since the current G5's have a seperate chamber for the power supply, I guess that wouldn't matter. Also, isn't the air cooler at the bottom than at the already warm top? Go figure....





    hulugu
    Mar 23, 12:19 AM
    Although I backed the implementation of a no-fly zone a few weeks ago, I wouldn't describe my position as one of wholehearted support. More a queasy half-hearted recognition that something had to be done and that all alternatives lead to rabbit holes of some degree or another. When all is said and done, my usual fallback position is an intense weariness at the evil that men do.

    For the record, I actually supported (if silence is considered consent) both Gulf wars at the start; I believed in the fictional WMD, I believed it when Colin Powell held his little vial up at the UN... but I, like many was tied down with work and other concerns and was only paying cursory attention to the news at the time. Like Obama, I also initially supported the war in Afghanistan, or at least the idea of it, initiated by a Republican president, but since then it seems to have become a fiasco of Catch-22 proportions.

    Slowly discovering the real agenda and true ineptness of the Bush administration was a pivotal point in my reawakening political understanding of US current affairs after reading Hunter Thompson for so many years. Disgusted and appalled at the casual way in which we all were lied to, I'm quite happy to hold my hands up and say 'I was wrong'.

    Thing is about Obama, I never had any starry-eyed notion about him being a peace-maker. He's an American president, the incentives are cemented into the role as one of using power and protecting wealth. Not that many conservatives were paying attention at the time, but he stood up in front of the Nobel academy when accepting his Nobel Peace Prize and laid out a justification for war.

    Since the second Gulf War, the entire circus has been one of my occasional interests, because I've never seen a political process elsewhere riddled with so many bald-faced liars, grotesque characters and half-baked casual hate speech. What power or the sniff of it does to people, twisting them out of shape, is infinitely more interesting and has more impact on us than any other endeavour, except for possibly the parallel development of technology.

    I used you as an example more out of rhetoric than anything else. However, I think your essay is spot on.

    I didn't believe the Bush administration's call for war in Iraq because I was reading Hans Blix's reports and I was suspicious of the whole endeavor: the Bushies struck me as a group wholly unprepared for the difficulty of governing a foreign country after a military invasion. I did hope, like Tom Friedman, that an Iraq without Saddam might be a powerful symbol in the Middle East, but I was deeply concerned about the war.

    Reading Anthony Shadid's reporting on Iraq told me that the situation was, days in, already spinning out of control. Once it became apparent that looters were able to steal artifacts from the museums, office chairs pilled with computers from the bureaus and weapons from Iraq's hundreds of ammunition dumps I knew we were in trouble.

    Libya is more like Bosnia than Iraq. A moment of force has the potential to change the scope of the conflict, hopefully for the positive, in a way that a full-blown invasion would merely complicate. That's the central part that fivepoint, who is merely interested in making another partisan screed, is ignoring.

    We have complicated thoughts about the use of force in the world, which leads us to appear hypocritical when all things are made to appear equal to make straw.

    George W. Bush is responsible for another calamity: me posting in PRSI, one of my many occasional weaknesses.

    Me too. I wandered in here by accident as a new member and haven't left.





    daneoni
    Aug 27, 05:22 PM
    I see where you're coming from.

    So does this mean there will be no Powerbook G5s next tuesday?

    ...yeah no PowerBook G5 next tuesday?...say it aint so, say it aint so.





    28monkeys
    Apr 7, 10:32 PM
    Obviously you know little about retail and accounting.

    Obviously you know nothing about retail.





    TangoCharlie
    Jul 28, 05:17 AM
    Ensoniq, thanks so much for the useful corrections. How significant do you think that 64-bit capability will be in the future compared to not having it(say, 2-3 years time)?
    AFAIK, the Merom CPUs have an improved SpeedStep technology, so that
    on average the heat generation may infact be lower for Merom.





    firestarter
    Apr 5, 06:32 PM
    Time for my 8 cores to start all being used at the same time.

    ++, finally!


    I'm hoping they sell it on the App store. I prefer the licensing management and model on there. (Although 50GB might be a problem!!)