new york map subway

new york map subway. New York City subway map
  • New York City subway map



  • SkyStudios
    Apr 25, 04:36 PM
    First things first, let Apple pay the fines becuase this is indeed a violation of our privacy, Google and facebook paid ober 300,000 dollars to Europe for it why should Apple not pay the fine?

    Lets get to the real deal, Apple was already sued for violating privacy laws last year, they where not only storing location data but collecting users political views which required fallowing personal emails, chats, web history recorded regardless of you cleaning it afterwards with some paid apps.

    Its a federal offense to not only tap someones line, stalk them with location recording but sell them a device, if people knew this they would never of purchased the device., let those poeple in Top companies who have FBI protecting them from Espionage SUE APPLE and Android companies too if they violate privacy laws becuase thats info you can topple a company with fast, especially competitors.

    As for the naive kids who claim police can use this location data to find a rapists or perpetrator at large your dead wrong kids, here is a list of proceedings which have to be met to do this,

    The cops can not at all even look into your phone, etc, unless your dumb enough to give them info, how ever a PI or detective can., cops and everyone else need warrants if they want to use this info legally, anything other then that is a personal decision and violation of someones rights, if cops had access to your phone who knows what issues we would have, they are not trained on legal matters, detectives, PIs, federal agents, Pis and detectives working under a lawyer who does, all going through the district attorneys office can, even journalists who are retired Feds, detectives, Pis or CIA agents can, they know the laws or their work is worthless in court.

    Cops can however use police jammers, eves drop on your line through the district attorneys office via the phone company, they can even turn your phone into a video camera if it has one with out software or you knowing this, so can the feds, this all is also useless unless a warrant is issued, if cuaght they lose their license or get fined,

    Maybe Apple will just pay the fine and walk away with money they made toppling other companies by spying on their employees. , but one thing is for sure, they HAVE TO CHANGE THIS GAME and also REMOVE KIDS APPS that prey on children to pay for more games with out them even knowing it.





    new york map subway. New York Subway Map.gif
  • New York Subway Map.gif



  • claus1225
    Mar 31, 05:44 PM
    I personally don't believe in "open source code". Seriously, what is the % of population who can understand and take the time to tweak the source code for an OS?





    new york map subway. to the New York Subway”
  • to the New York Subway”



  • SeaFox
    Jul 14, 08:12 PM
    I suspect they will choose one format over the other because all the systems (except potetially the MacPro) apple makes will only have one optical drive. Forcing them to choose a standard for media delivery.

    Maybe not... (http://www.eetimes.com/news/latest/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=190300953)





    new york map subway. looking-at-subway-map-new-york
  • looking-at-subway-map-new-york



  • Multimedia
    Jul 15, 05:22 PM
    Too many people are complaining about rumored information that isn't even reliable, and most likely incorrect.

    I think we can look at what Apple has done with its other lineups this past year as a guide to the future. Based on what we've seen, I don't think Apple will be redesigning the Mac Pro case -- it's large enough to accommodate anything they wish to throw in there. I also think it's a great industrial design, physically alluding to the power within.

    The one question I do have is why is the Mac Pro the last to make this transition, why has it taken so long? Is it simply due to chip availability, is it due to some radical new design, or is it because the Mac Pro is Apple's flagship product and Apple is working long and hard to wedge in some great new technology?

    I'll be watching the announcement closely, although my Dual 2.5 GHz G5 (single core) handles everything I throw at it and has never ever given me reason to even want to upgrade. However, if the new Mac Pro hits 3 GHz I may be very tempted... if it doesn't, I'll wait it out. If the new high end Mac Pro doesn't go to 3 GHz like Dell and others, the Mac Pro will sink plenty fast.Well my Dual 2.5 GHz G5 was easily brought to it's knees once I started simultaneously recording EyeTV, Encoding DVD Images and Ripping MP4s from those Images. Thank GOD the Quad went refurb in early February and I was able to sell your model for $2500.

    In any event, I think we are all grasping at straws for the next three weeks waiting for Monday morning August 7. :confused: I'm sure there will be some sort of surprise. But I have no idea what that surprise will be. I'll be glad when it's over since we'll all be able to see much more clearly how the next year will be looking.





    new york map subway. New York City Subway Map Dress
  • New York City Subway Map Dress



  • gnasher729
    Jul 20, 05:12 PM
    I think Reverse Hyperthreading will have to be processor-bound, like Hyperthreading. Intel has its mitosis project, so let's hope that works out well!

    There is no such thing as "Reverse Hyperthreading". This has been completely debunked.





    new york map subway. New York City Subway Map Dress
  • New York City Subway Map Dress



  • coder12
    Apr 5, 07:05 PM
    YES!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyqUj3PGHv4)





    new york map subway. NYC Subway Map New York#39;s
  • NYC Subway Map New York#39;s



  • BC2009
    Apr 6, 03:28 PM
    Nice...I'm glad to have a more rare piece of hardware. I love mine and have no issues, it'll only get better over time.Reminds me of the days of the RAZR, that's what the iPhone and iPad have become.

    Honda sells a TON more cars than BMW by a huge factor...I'd rather drive a BMW, I guess you're all happy with the Hondas :)

    I think its funny that when Google gains the edge in the smartphone marketshare battle the fandroids declare victory, but somehow the Xoom is the "BMW" of tablets when its marketshare sucks.

    Xoom is NOT a terrible product, but to be called the BMW of tablets would require that it is better than the iPad. This is more like Hondas and Hyundais. Android tablets are currently the Hyundais -- trying to copy the Hondas as closely as possible (Hyundai's name is close to Honda and so is there logo, and so are most of their car styles). However, what you find is that the Hyundai while it may be priced comparably and has comparable technical specifications that it is really not built as well.

    However, on the smartphone side, your analogy does in fact hold very well. Android is on high-end phones as well as the cheap freebies the carriers are giving away. There are variants of Android being used on devices that Google has no control over and behave in a far more inferior manner than regular Android phones, but are counted among the Android numbers. Android is the Chevrolet of the smartphone market (selling everything from Corvettes to Aveos) while Apple's sells only to the premier customers. People don't buy iPhone because they could not get an Android phone, but they do buy an Android phone because they could not get an iPhone for the price they wanted it. iPhone is the one that is more highly desired, though folks will settle for an Android phone because its cheaper to acquire and more widely available -- just like a Chevrolet.

    Apple creates premier products. With the iPad, they were the first of such premier products and they are experiencing what Henry Ford experienced with the Model-T. Five years from now there will be a fleet of competitors that are as good or even better, but right now iPad is the standard and the competition is basically trying their best to copy or anticipate Apple's next move.

    Ironically, the one area that Xoom got higher marks than iPad on Consumer Reports was "Versatility". This was because they had a Micro SD slot. I think its funny that a non-functioning Micro-SD slot is better than a $30 camera kit that includes two adapters that actually makes for a functioning SD-card connection or USB connection. I can connect SD cards to my iPad-2 all day long with my adapter. I also have a USB port via an adapter, HDMI, VGA, Composite Video, and Component Video. Sure it requires adapters, but at least I have the options -- they are all there. I also have better options at my disposal and only resort to wired connections when I have to (AirPlay >> HDMI -- wireless transfer >> SD card).

    In summary.... Xoom good, iPad better (both iPad 1 and definitely iPad 2). Even the idiots at Consumer Reports can figure out that the Xoom is only as good as the comparable iPad 1 (which costs far less).





    new york map subway. File:New York City Subway Map.
  • File:New York City Subway Map.



  • treblah
    Sep 19, 07:45 AM
    The mermon G6s should be out before summer.

    Fixed. :D





    new york map subway. New York Street + Subway
  • New York Street + Subway



  • Earendil
    Jun 8, 07:03 PM
    But I guess if it's the only electronics store in a particular town...

    That's me!
    Nearest Apple Store is 90 minutes away. Nearest Authorized AT&T store that would carry the iPhone is like 60. Radio shack is just 10 minutes.

    I'm wondering though, what would be the advantages/disadvantages to buying it at Radio Shack vs AT&T vs The Apple Store? Once I have the item purchased, will I notice any sort of difference what-so-ever?

    Cheers.





    new york map subway. The New York City subway is
  • The New York City subway is



  • qtx43
    Mar 31, 05:11 PM
    That was a hoot changing the search to Bing. Only thing gutsier would be to somehow replace every admob ad to a competitor.

    I wouldn't leave Google completely blameless here. They knew who they were dealing with. They need eyeballs to sell (ad business) so they made their bed. Same reason why the software marketplace on android sucks, they designed it for their bottom line (eyeballs). They aren't making a product for people to use, they're making a channel to deliver a product (eyeballs) to their customers (advertisers).Except Google makes a big deal about how they support open source and aren't evil (presumably other profit seeking corporations are evil). And the open source fanatics lap it up. Take a look over at Groklaw, for example, and it's all a big conspiracy to discredit Google. So, I would change "[not] completely blameless" to "is completely hypocritical", then you'd be right on. I think Free and Open Source is great for many things, and proprietary works too, just don't blow smoke up my butt and tell me it's a rim job.





    new york map subway. And then there#39;s map showing
  • And then there#39;s map showing



  • LanPhantom
    Mar 31, 04:03 PM
    You could say the same thing about Apple though. The Apple fad will go away and the extremely closed ecosystem which seems to not be really developing much in terms of UI or having an actual roadmap could end iOS.

    I don't understand why people can't just see the pros and cons of both and accept both are great platforms. Its always a WAR with Apple fans. Apple against EVERYONE!

    I have to disagree with you. The Apple come back isn't a fad. It's a product of good engineering and great marketing. Apple makes good equipment, so does Motorola and the such. However it's the combine EcoSystem that ties it all together. I admit, once you jump in the Apple lake, it make sense to keep swimming in that water since most things don't interoperate very well. So if you buy Apple products and accessories you can bet they will work perfect together.

    The arguement that it's a closed system is getting long in the tooth. Toyota is a closed system. What if you want Nissan seats in your Toyota truck, they probably won't fit and if they do, will probably void your warranty. Toyota sells a TON of cars because people like them and they are built great. Same thing can be said about Apple. Yes they are a closed EcoSystem, but it has proved to be a good thing when it comes to the customer experience and revenue for Apple.

    What reason can someone give for me to trade that off and go with an "Open" system? I don't need the stuff on my handset that isn't allowed. Yes Free Tethering would be nice, but that wasn't Apples decision, AT&T prevented it. I unlocked my phone so I could get the MIFI app from Cydia and it worked ok but when I tried to VPN into my work it failed. When the next update came out for the iPhone I reverted back to a locked phone and I'm happy. 20.00 down the drain.

    The bottom line is, most people want a system that provides them with what they NEED and a lot of what they want. That it is what Apple is trying to do. They do it on multiple fronts, Movies, Music, Apps, and Hardware. It's the combine system that no one can touch, not even come close to. If M$ would just start making their own PC's, buy Dell, HP, Levono, etc and get on board with Hardware and Software combined system, they would go much farther and be more competitive against this comeback from Apple.

    So when it comes down to it, all great things exist in a closed system. Cars exist in a closed system, the Roads they drive on are like the Internet. We buy cars because the company who makes them, makes the complete car and stands behind their creation. Not just the Motor, or Seats or Rims and Tires.

    -LanPhantom





    new york map subway. new york city map subway.
  • new york city map subway.



  • Macnoviz
    Jul 20, 10:02 AM
    Notice time. I bags it, I said it first, it's MINE!!!

    My only...

    My Mactopus...

    Mactopus on Google gives you 18 hits





    new york map subway. Detourned subway map by Marc
  • Detourned subway map by Marc



  • Zadillo
    Aug 27, 05:38 PM
    Hey for what its worth, i understand where you're coming from Zadillo BUT some people still find the joke funny and therefore it deserves to be told.

    Fair enough, and I won't argue any more about it. I can't think of anything more tedious than a debate about whether a joke is funny or not...:)





    new york map subway. New York Subway Map (PDF)
  • New York Subway Map (PDF)



  • drumpat01
    Aug 25, 02:47 PM
    I tried to type in my battery serial number only to have it say it was invalid even though I fell with in the given range of serial numbers. So I called Apple and after waiting on hold for about 20min they said I WAS VALID! So I dont know whats going on, but if you seem to be having the same problem you should DEFINITELY call them and double check your battery serial number.





    new york map subway. At first, the map looks like
  • At first, the map looks like



  • Eidorian
    Jul 15, 05:14 AM
    Thanks ksz. I checked it out and the multi burning capability is great. But Dragon Burn will not let you write Images which I find incredibly lame. I use Toast 7 a lot and I use it most of the time to write images not to physically burn discs. I would love to be able to write multiple Images with something. But, alas, Dragon Burn is not it. :(http://www.creativemac.com/2001/04_apr/news/toast53.htm

    Still, from what I've read you need multiple instances of Toast open. I'll try Disk Utility for burning two images at once when I get a new image that I need to burn.





    new york map subway. Printable new york city map
  • Printable new york city map



  • zukernik
    Apr 8, 07:17 AM
    In Hong Kong it's nearly impossible to get an iPhone from a retailer because the retail price is below the grey market price so most employees just order as many iPhones as possible and resell them for an instant profit to small electronic stores located right next to big retailers. I wonder if Apple would ban HK stores if they knew about this :eek:





    new york map subway. of the subway map that has
  • of the subway map that has



  • Blue Velvet
    Mar 23, 05:02 PM
    We should either stay out of ALL interference, or else put on the damn star-spangled cape and superhero tights and get to business already. Wherever evil is, we must go and fight it! :rolleyes:


    That's what it might look like from your shores. Fortunately, the world and life isn't so black and white.

    Quite right. So far the whole Libya affair has a lot more in common with Desert Fox (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Iraq_(December_1998)) than Iraq...

    Operationally, perhaps. But politically, more in line with Bosnia, a civil war on Europe's borders involving genocide... with the added complications of Gaddafi's record, set in context of uprisings across the entire region.

    It's much easier than actually addressing your real views... it's a defense mechanism which she uses to avoid serious debate.

    Chuckle of the evening. Serious debate? You have no idea what debate is, endlessly unthinkingly recycling the same garbage that's so easily shot down from Heritage and other paid shills, thinking Fox News is a news organisation and Newt Gingrich is some kind of debating genius. Newt Gingrich, the idiot-savant, who only two weeks ago was urging the president:

    Asked, �what would you do about Libya?� Gingrich responded:

    Exercise a no-fly zone this evening. � We don�t need to have the United Nations. All we have to say is that we think that slaughtering your own citizens is unacceptable and that we�re intervening.

    and now is saying:





    new york map subway. New York Subway SCREENSHOTS
  • New York Subway SCREENSHOTS



  • ahuman7341
    Aug 5, 05:57 PM
    BitTorrent seems very NO!

    The main reson I don't like the idea of it is the security issues. I Also think Apple will be aware of the security issues so I doubt that software update will use BitTorrent. Although Apple may have a client that comes with leopard or in iTunes.





    new york map subway. New York Subway SCREENSHOTS
  • New York Subway SCREENSHOTS



  • Micjose
    Apr 25, 01:45 PM
    lol, i think the people are just cashing in ;)





    twoodcc
    Aug 14, 05:54 PM
    well to my understanding, there should be a lot of change between GT5 prologue and the full release. we won't know til it comes out, but i sure hope that it is much better.

    i personally like all the cars and graphics. i like how it keeps up with how many miles you have on each car, and that you need to change the oil and everything. but maybe that's just me. its cheaper for me to play the game instead of actually buying a nice sports car.





    deputy_doofy
    Sep 19, 06:12 AM
    1. It's Merom. Not Memrom, Menron, Memron or even L. Ron.
    ...

    So, uh, Merman and Mermaid are out too, huh? ;)





    UK-MacAddict
    Apr 11, 05:12 PM
    If this is true I think Apple are looking to slot yearly iPhone releases into January since the month has been clear for them since they pulled out of Macworld.

    If this is the case then I'll probably sell my black iPhone 4 and get the white iPhone 4 if they really do release it this spring. I wanted the white when they came out and if iPhone 5 is being delayed getting the white will be like a new phone anyways :D

    Also I dont think any iPhone will have 4G until 2013 at the earliest. Many countries dont have it up and running yet and I cant seeing Apple making one specifically for the US market. I live in the UK and the networks wont even be able to start bidding for the technology until early 2012 with devices actually showing up until 2013. So I think Apple will wait until its biggest markets for the iPhone catch up before anything is released.





    badpup
    Apr 10, 06:17 AM
    I'm a little confused...why was Avid presenting at a Final Cut Pro User Group's meeting anyway? Do they just come in and are like "Hey, you've all made a mistake!" or something?


    Lets not forget that Avid ISIS and unity storage products have been FCP compliant for some time now. + the amount of times I go FCP > pro-tools, which is also an Avid piece of kit :p

    I'm a long standing FCP user - I cut my own work on it, but the post place I work in uses Avid. Lately I've really been thinking FCP (FCS in general) needs to catch up in a few areas... it'll be interesting to see what they update.

    What sounds bad to me about apple hogging the whole stage is the wording in the original article... "demanded all lectern time". Whatever way you dress it "demanding" stuff seems mean, but as others have mentioned I bet it was all properly discussed. The sad thing is I wouldn't put it past Apple to demand something like this.





    robanga
    Mar 22, 01:48 PM
    Can you imagine any scenario in which RIM remains relevant and does not continue its slide down?

    Is there a founder waiting to come back and right the ship?

    Will this product launch to a couple million sold in its first weeks, month or even quarter? Sold through now... not sold to a channel where they will sit on the shelf. This is an incredibly uphill battle for RIM, Motorola or whomever right now. Non-recognition of that is simply hope in a non-apple white horse.

    I want Apple to have competition, without it they will grow complacent. I just don't see it on this front. Android phones is another story but tablets...yikes its going to take a lot more than this.