new york city at night backgrounds

new york city at night backgrounds. new york city skyline at night
  • new york city skyline at night



  • Chundles
    Jul 20, 11:35 AM
    any talk of a quad core merom or mobile cpu?

    Here's a top article on Intel's future plans:

    http://www.tomshardware.com/2005/12/04/top_secret_intel_processor_plans_uncovered/





    new york city at night backgrounds. new york city wallpaper
  • new york city wallpaper



  • NebulaClash
    Apr 27, 08:03 AM
    I thought they said that there was not any concerns?

    There aren't any concerns, but since the media hyped this up so much, they had to address it. Now they have. Should be the end of the story. But it won't be since there are anti-Apple folks who will push to keep this story alive as long as they can until the next Apple-gate story gets created.





    new york city at night backgrounds. NYC Night Wallpaper
  • NYC Night Wallpaper



  • deconai
    Aug 11, 03:42 PM
    i just want a cell phone that works.

    all these phones today(by all these phones i mean the motorolas i have had, so mayby motorola's jsut suck) have this ridiculous amount of latency when you are navigating the menus. cause they have to have all this fancy crap flyin around. its like phones are using the same technology from 5 years ago but they are just piling these features into them so they dog down. overall phones today seem to suck just a bit. my nokia 8260 was the best phone i ever had and it was monochrome with no camera or video or stupid crap like that...

    I used to have a Motorola loaded with everything but the kitchen sink (that is, until my wife decided to wash it in the washing machine :P ). I got a cheap Samsung SGH-E317 to replace it and I swear it works 100% faster than my Moto. It seems to receive the signal stronger as well.





    new york city at night backgrounds. Long Exposures: NYC at Night:
  • Long Exposures: NYC at Night:



  • vingochr
    Apr 6, 02:58 PM
    I've got a thread on most likely processors for the SB MBAs. A lot more powerful is more likely than the post suggests for the 13".

    Here it is:

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1103979





    new york city at night backgrounds. New York City by Xave_88
  • New York City by Xave_88



  • DJMastaWes
    Aug 26, 08:29 PM
    Updated Wesbite Is Usually by 9 Eastern. Occasionally later. But usually then. :)

    Eastern? That's 6:00AM Pacific? You think?
    9:00AM Pacific sounds good.





    new york city at night backgrounds. This photo shows New York City
  • This photo shows New York City



  • Cougarcat
    Mar 26, 06:12 PM
    The new Launcher is just one of those eye-candy apps. It'll be the first thing I delete.

    Except that you can't delete it. In the beta, at least. It's hard-coded in the dock.





    new york city at night backgrounds. New York City Skyline
  • New York City Skyline



  • netdog
    Aug 11, 10:52 AM
    I wonder if it's going to be a toy or a real phone. I'm hoping it's more of a smartphone than a ngage phone. (i know they couldn't make a phone that bad if they tried, just tryint to get a point out there.)

    It seems to me that there may be two phones coming here. I wouldn't be surprised if one has a full keyboard, either on touchscreen or using conventional buttons, and one is simpler.





    new york city at night backgrounds. NEW YORK CITY: THE CITY OF
  • NEW YORK CITY: THE CITY OF



  • Machead III
    Sep 19, 07:14 AM
    kan I hav Mormon MacBook plz?!





    new york city at night backgrounds. New-york-city backgroundsnew
  • New-york-city backgroundsnew



  • michaelflynn
    Apr 6, 12:46 PM
    A lot of pros have already left Mac, but I have been holding out. However, this is the last straw. If the new FCP disappoints I will be jumping ship, buying a high-end PC and switching to Avid or Premiere. I just can't stand the frustrations anymore of watching every consumer itoy get upgraded, and then the Pro stuff getting shafted.

    The time is now. The new FCP had better have something equivalent to Mercury Playback, optimization for RED footage, different HD codecs, real-time playback, 64 bit, multi-core usage, etc. If it's a dumbed-down consumer product I will be absolutely livid.

    I would try out Premiere on your Mac before jumping to PC. I edit on Premiere for Windwos at one of my part-time jobs, and it is terribly unstable on every machine I've used. Constant crashes and hang-ups, and I don't like the interface as much as FCP. People cite native DSLR support as an advantage, but you have to sit there and wait for Premiere to "conform" every clip, which can take 45 minutes for large projects...probably the same amount of time it would take to convert to ProRes!





    new york city at night backgrounds. new york city at night
  • new york city at night



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 11, 10:38 AM
    Paris would be an excellent opportunity to introduce the "iPhone".





    new york city at night backgrounds. New York City 2 Wallpaper
  • New York City 2 Wallpaper



  • iJawn108
    Aug 26, 04:47 PM
    I hope they put them into the macbooks soon or they will loose a customer untill santarosa/leopard/iLife '07 are all out.





    new york city at night backgrounds. new york city at night
  • new york city at night



  • Eidorian
    Mar 26, 10:25 AM
    I will wait to see what Spotlight is like.





    new york city at night backgrounds. New+york+city+wallpaper+at
  • New+york+city+wallpaper+at



  • LegendKillerUK
    Apr 6, 11:37 AM
    You sure as hell can.

    By game I mean a modern title at full settings. Otherwise it's just 'making do'.





    new york city at night backgrounds. New York City 4 Wallpaper
  • New York City 4 Wallpaper



  • bibbz
    Jun 11, 12:01 PM
    My DM told me we can open anytime we want to no later than 8am. I have a best buy and ATT corporate store directly accross the street from me. Im waiting for them to announce when they are opening and ill be open 1 hr before them if they open at 6am, im openening at 5am.





    new york city at night backgrounds. new york city wallpaper at
  • new york city wallpaper at



  • zoran
    Oct 15, 02:55 PM
    ... hmmm ... i just ordered a mac pro quad 3ghz ... 8 cores would be somehow nicer ;)
    .a
    cancel the order while its not too late! :)





    new york city at night backgrounds. new york city at night
  • new york city at night



  • GregA
    Mar 26, 08:06 PM
    does anyone else thing launchpad is the worst idea yet?

    I did, until I saw why they were doing it.

    On the iPad or Mac, whatever you're doing you'll be able to pinch your 5 fingers together (or press the home button on iPad or iPhone) and it'll bring up your apps so you can launch something else. It's just a consistency thing.

    He was being that literal: "Step 2 may very well be the one & only Apple OS - based on iOS." This is absurd. Obviously OS X is taking cues from iOS. As you say, they've said so. But that's all that they are doing.

    Well, cues in the interface, and the same underlying OS. That's all it is for now. Mac OSX has a lot of extra options.

    (Now, might a Mac at some point use iOS in some way? Sure. Imagine a trackpad that was basically an iPod touch, or being able to fold our MacBook screens flat, which would boot iOS and turn it into an iPad. I'm sure Apple has some interesting things cooking in their labs. But OS X as we know it isn't disappearing.)

    There's a group of doom and gloom people on these boards that believe OS X will go away and we'll have one OS which we'll poking at our screens with no access to the underlying file system and we'll have to start jailbreaking our Macs. This line of thinking is idiotic.

    iOS has to grow up, especially with respect to File Management. I think iOS 5 will go a long way in this area.

    Once we get to iOS 6 I think we may start seeing iOS as the default Mac OS, with an optional OSX install (like X11 is) that extends it to do everything we expect from OSX (access to the file systems etc., perhaps even required for installation of non-app store programs). It may even be something where someone with "administrator" privileges gets the OSX add ons, while standard users do not.





    new york city at night backgrounds. new york city wallpaper at
  • new york city wallpaper at



  • Peace
    Aug 7, 04:12 PM
    I thought an interesting part was more UB apps next week..

    Office?
    CS2 ?





    new york city at night backgrounds. NEW YORK CITY AT NIGHT - new,
  • NEW YORK CITY AT NIGHT - new,



  • NY Guitarist
    Apr 5, 08:14 PM
    Interestingly this contradicts the information my friend on the design team hinted towards. I know the release is imminent so time will tell.

    So are you saying that the apps will be broken up and sold individually?





    new york city at night backgrounds. new york city at night
  • new york city at night



  • Ja Di ksw
    Aug 25, 05:15 PM
    I would just like to say that every time I have dealth with Apple's help (blue line on screen, crack on trackpad, melted power brick cord, ordering, etc), they have been superb. Very professional, very helpful, and very quick. Does this add much to the discussion? No, but too often we only hear the bad, so I wanted to put in some good as well.





    Sped
    Aug 7, 04:58 PM
    Not a glimpse of the Finder...! :eek:

    Here, here. I have been a very happy Mac fan for several years now, but the Finder is a POS. Although specifically mentioning a new Finder might be considered acknowledgment that it stinks, I think Steve could couch it in favorable language. Bottom line, Leopard better FTFF.





    rezenclowd3
    Dec 1, 11:31 PM
    I hate to link to IGN, but here goes:


    GT5 damage explained (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/113/1137446p1.html)

    Confusion seems to have stemmed from its differing implementation across the game's extensive garage, a point that Sony further clarified. "Standard models have minor deformation and scratches," said Sony, "Premium cars have greater visible level of damage, and Premium racing models have the highest level of damage."
    ----------
    Also from this (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/113/1136979p1.html) article:

    "The first update, Yamauchi said, is coming this Saturday and will include restrictions for weight and power in online races.

    Yamauchi went on to say that his team would be "upgrading every week, every month." "





    chrmjenkins
    Apr 11, 03:26 PM
    Does Arn write every single article on this forum?

    No, my guess is Eric Slivka is on vacation or something. He writes the majority of MR articles unless arn specifically wanted to take that over.





    likemyorbs
    Mar 1, 08:15 PM
    I think that if same-sex attracted people are going to live together, they need to do that as though they were siblings, not as sex partners. In my opinion, they should have purely platonic, nonsexual relationships with one another.

    Lmfao!!!! That is the DUMBEST thing I've ever heard in my entire life. Yeah, gay people can live together but no sex! Hmm, doesn't that kind of go against the whole point of being gay? I'm sorry that's the only response I can come up with, it's just that the ignorance in your post is too overwhelming for the average person to comprehend.





    zooniverse
    Aug 8, 06:48 AM
    love the new features so far. Hopefully a UI refresh will be one of the top secret features to finally get rid of the dated brushed-metal finder etc...