lebron james dunking miami heat

lebron james dunking miami heat. Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade
  • Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade



  • mccldwll
    Apr 27, 08:53 AM
    And once again people give Apple a pass for something that is clearly an issue.

    You mean to tell me that Apple, a company that seems to release fairly solid software, "neglected" to test that when disabling an option called LOCATION SERVICES, that it actually disabled location checking properly? Are some of you really so Jobsian?

    Call a spade a spade. There's no possible chance this was a mistake. They got caught. They should not be given a pass over it. If a user opts to disable Location Services, they were working under the false impression that their location was no longer being tracked. Seems mighty shifty to me. Doesn't matter how much data might have been user-identifiable. This sounds like something Google would do, not Apple.


    Please get someone who understands cell technology to explain this to you.





    lebron james dunking miami heat. lebron james dunking on heat.
  • lebron james dunking on heat.



  • jonharris200
    Aug 5, 04:53 PM
    I think that that we'll have to wait for Paris for the iMac update and new iPods.
    France would be a stunning choice of location for the launch of something that's iTunes related! I'm sure that that irony hasn't escaped Jobs & Co in their product scheduling. ;)





    lebron james dunking miami heat. Miami Heat#39;s Dwyane Wade (3)
  • Miami Heat#39;s Dwyane Wade (3)



  • snouter
    Apr 6, 11:07 AM
    My 17" has backlit keys and I like them. Is that so wrong?





    lebron james dunking miami heat. LeBron James | Official
  • LeBron James | Official



  • wizz0bang
    Jul 14, 05:29 PM
    Here are my guesses/wishes:

    Mac - New Mini tower case (2 HD, 2 CD bays)

    Mac $1499
    (Conroe) Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz 4MB cache
    1GB DDR2-800
    ATI Radeon X1800 256MB
    250GB HD
    2x front USB, 1x front FW400
    4x rear USB, 2x rear FW400, 1x rear FW800
    Digital + analog audio I/O
    Bluetooth and Airport extreme
    Dual gb ethernet
    Keyboard and mightymouse

    Mac eXtreme $1999
    Same as above, but with 2.93GHz Core 2 extreme (maybe overclocked to 3GHz+ so Steve can gloat)


    Mac Pro: Similar case to previous G5 towers, all will be quad (dual dual).

    Mac Pro $1999
    2x Woodcrest 2.0Ghz
    1GB DDR667
    ATI Radeon X1800 256MB
    2x250GB raid
    ATI Radeon

    Mac Pro $2499
    2x Woodcrest 2.66Ghz

    Mac Pro $3299
    2x Woodcrest 3.0Ghz
    More storage and more Ram

    Look for same hot video upgrade options.

    Come on Steve, I know you can do it!





    lebron james dunking miami heat. Lebron+james+dunking+on+
  • Lebron+james+dunking+on+



  • MacRumorUser
    Nov 26, 05:42 PM
    Hired it. Meh. It's not going to win any new audience. Car damage is still a joke and the idea of a racing simulation that still feels like I'm driving a bumper car for the most part just leaves me cold. I won't be buying and I'm glad I hired.





    lebron james dunking miami heat. Lebron James Dunk Sequence (4)
  • Lebron James Dunk Sequence (4)



  • 11thIndian
    Apr 9, 08:24 PM
    Glad you realize it was wrong to put those words in my mouth "lots of professionals I know".

    Uh, no. I do think that's what you meant. That's just not what you said.

    Just because lots of people you know, plus a couple of people on these forums say that they've switched, you can't generalize that into a broad statement that covers everyone everywhere. It might be a localized trend in your area. Just like I can't say that just because none of my clients has switched platforms, that there's NO migration off FCP to AVID or Premier.





    lebron james dunking miami heat. Images). MIAMI
  • Images). MIAMI



  • Willis
    Jul 29, 08:23 AM
    Does anyone else find the UK store Shipping times a bit long all of a sudden. theyve been like this since monday i think.

    white Macbooks 3 days, iMac 20" 5-7 days?





    lebron james dunking miami heat. lebron james dunking on
  • lebron james dunking on



  • KPOM
    Apr 7, 09:03 AM
    Perfect day for this news....

    I have a new 13" MBA sitting here at my desk unopened...just dropped off from FedEx today. I'm debating whether or not to just return it and wait for the refresh or be happy with what I got.

    I'm a very light user..web, email, iTunes, sync iPhone and iPad. Do I really need the Sandy Bridge power..probably not but I dont want to have the "old not so shiny ball" come June (as the rumors suggest).

    Any help from the MR community is greatly appreciated!

    If it does what you need it to, I'd keep it. It's a great machine. The earliest anyone is expecting an update is June, and they might wait a bit longer. The current model is selling well, and the switch to the Sandy Bridge will require a redesign of the logic board (particularly if they also add Thunderbolt). That said, if they restore the backlit keyboard, and add Thunderbolt, the Rev E may tempt me. If it's just the existing model with the Core 2 Duo/NVIDIA 320m swapped for a Sandy Bridge Core i5/i7, I'll likely wait until Rev F.





    lebron james dunking miami heat. LeBron James dunks during the
  • LeBron James dunks during the



  • Kebabselector
    Mar 22, 12:53 PM
    Competition is great, but they market the playbook as a Professional Tablet - which is fine, but if it's a Professional tablet why have so many pictures of it running games?





    lebron james dunking miami heat. lebron james heat dunks on
  • lebron james heat dunks on



  • satty
    Jul 20, 09:10 AM
    Is having more cores more energy efficient than having one big fat ass 24Ghz processor? Maybe thats a factor in the increasing core count.

    But as some already pointed out, many applications can't use multiple cores, therefore you won't get any performance improvements with multi cores.





    lebron james dunking miami heat. Miami Heat#39;s Dwyane Wade (3)
  • Miami Heat#39;s Dwyane Wade (3)



  • laidbackliam
    Aug 7, 10:39 AM
    I'd like to see your "Mac" model bumped up past the iMac. I think a lot of people, myself included, would pay a premium for the ability to upgrade. In fact, I wouldn't care if they didn't offer a completely new model as long as they offer some "affordable" manifestations of the Mac Pro. So how's this (and go easy on me here because I rarely delve into the technical aspect of things):


    -Squire

    yes, but i see the price point being under the iMac still. but again, this is just something i'd LIKE to see, and don't expect. and i know some people would pay a premium. but i'm not some people.





    lebron james dunking miami heat. lebron james miami heat
  • lebron james miami heat



  • nick123222
    Mar 27, 03:59 AM
    I use Spotlight, but Launchpad is terribly inefficient compared to stacks. You have to click on its icon to invoke it, hunt through potentially a bunch of different screens, click on a folder if you've organized your apps, and then click on your app. With stacks, I move my cursor down to the dock, click on the appropriate stack, and then click on my app. 2 clicks vs a button press, a bunch of swipes, hunting, and 2 more clicks.

    Yes but, with stacks, I often have to do a lot of scrolling to find the app in my applications folder because I haven't spent the time to organise it all into folders. With launchpad, I would have every app in a folder (probably) so I would probably have only 1-3 pages. For me the number of clicks will be the same for the apps that I store in folders already, just with less scrolling:
    Stacks: click the stack, scroll to the folder, click the folder, click the app.
    Launchpad: click launchpad, swipe to the correct page (if necessary), click the folder, click the app.
    I think it will be easier to find apps in launchpad because of the easy use of folders and the fact that it is fullscreen.





    lebron james dunking miami heat. Miami Heat#39;s LeBron James
  • Miami Heat#39;s LeBron James



  • drlunanerd
    Aug 25, 05:08 PM
    I've just come out the other side of a protracted saga with AppleCare.

    Bought my first personal Apple laptop, a MacBook, in May (having supported and bought a lot of their hardware over the years in my job).

    It had a couple of faults so I decided to send it in to get repaired.
    It took them 2 months to get a working laptop back to me.

    After 1 month I had the original MacBook returned, which they hadn't repaired at all, apparently due to spare parts availabilty problems.

    After another 2 weeks they sent a replacement MacBook. Which was DOA. At this point I asked for a refund as I had no confidence in the quality control of the product.

    Customer Relations then offered me an upgrade to a new Macbook Pro, which I have now and am happy with.

    So a happy ending, but a disgracefully long wait to get to it. Unfortunately this has been my experience with AppleCare over the years - it takes far too long to get hardware repaired - whether you take it to an Authorised Repair Centre or send it to AppleCare. It's useless in a business environment. At the least Apple need to add a next business day service, just like all the other 'tier one' PC manufacturers do. I'm baffled why Apple don't offer this.





    lebron james dunking miami heat. The game will pit the Miami
  • The game will pit the Miami



  • Willis
    Jul 29, 05:35 AM
    Of course, the problem with waiting until Paris for consumer upgrades like MacBook is that Apple will entirely miss the educational buying season, losing one of the largest markets for its consumer products...

    apples education buying season is now.... in fact, theyve already had a 33K notebook order from one school that i read on.





    lebron james dunking miami heat. LeBron James goes for an easy
  • LeBron James goes for an easy



  • SeaFox
    Nov 28, 08:37 PM
    The rationale is that iPods are used only for stolen music (which they aren't) and this will help offset the losses (which it won't).

    What's also interesting is that if this fee is added they have now unwittingly legimized the stolen music. They wouldn't be able to sue people for having stolen music on their iPods if this fee is supposed to cover losses from piracy.





    lebron james dunking miami heat. Images). WASHINGTON
  • Images). WASHINGTON



  • jholzner
    Jul 27, 03:54 PM
    Maybe not way too low, but a bit low, especially when you compare specs to the $799 mini. The problem with MAC by itself as a name is that people will ask "what kind of mac" and the response is "Mac". It's a bad slapstick routine. It's like Ford selling a car called the Ford.

    Actually, it'd be like Ford selling a car named Model. Instead, they used to use Model-T etc. What model is it? It's a T model. What Mac is it? it's a mini...and i(Mac) etc.





    lebron james dunking miami heat. LeBron James heat, miami
  • LeBron James heat, miami



  • Cory Bauer
    Apr 12, 07:24 PM
    The Final Cut page has already been updated.
    No, it hasn't.





    lebron james dunking miami heat. So, will the Miami Heat make
  • So, will the Miami Heat make



  • rovex
    Apr 11, 02:30 PM
    Does Arn write every single article on this forum?





    lebron james dunking miami heat. Lebron James Miami Heat Dunk
  • Lebron James Miami Heat Dunk



  • Sodner
    Apr 8, 07:19 AM
    Isn't this hypocritical since Apple has been known to do this in their retail stores too?

    Apple has been holding their stock to the next day and opening early if they have any. I think thats a pretty good way to do it rather than having people check in every half hour with a "You get any yet?" This way its simple.

    Perhaps BB did something completely different? Kept them for days or weeks. Who knows?!

    Believe me Apple WANTS Best Buy to sell iPads. The more places the better. So they must have done something pretty stupid to have pissed off Apple enough to pull their stock.

    I say good job Apple!! Beisdes I freakin hate BB.





    Consultant
    Mar 25, 10:44 PM
    So is there real resolution independence or just a x2 mode?





    Kebabselector
    Mar 22, 12:53 PM
    Competition is great, but they market the playbook as a Professional Tablet - which is fine, but if it's a Professional tablet why have so many pictures of it running games?





    squeeks
    Apr 28, 06:10 PM
    Look...I'll be the first to admit..there are some wacko Christians out there..like this dude from florida who burned the Quran..i mean wth was he thinking? but we're not all wacko as alot of you suggest... the posts a lot of people on here make, lump ALL of us together. And thats just not cool...

    Same goes for conservatives and tea party members...Yes a lot of tea party members are quite radical. But not ALL of them you can probably safely say 99% of racists would consider themselves tea party..but that doesn�t mean everyone in the tea party is racist...

    Consider this please before any of you go lumping all of a particular group into one derogatory name..





    Popeye206
    Apr 25, 02:16 PM
    MY goodness people!

    What the heck would ANYONE do to cause harm to you by knowing what cell towers you ping off of?

    Please... give me one good example of how this harms you in any way shape or form.





    marksman
    Mar 22, 01:31 PM
    Blackberry playbook = The IPad 2 killer - you heard it here first.

    Look at the specs, their greater or equal to the iPad 2 with the exception of battery life.

    Yeah a 50% smaller screen for the same price and less battery life is certainly going to crush the iPad2.