lady gaga outfits vma 2010

lady gaga outfits vma 2010. Lady Gaga style
  • Lady Gaga style



  • Tomaz
    Aug 7, 07:08 PM
    sadly I cant by any more letters to complete a better signature.!

    You should at least "by" a "u"... (and maybe an apostrophe) :D





    lady gaga outfits vma 2010. lady gaga outfits vma
  • lady gaga outfits vma



  • darh
    Aug 15, 01:11 PM
    Video cards won't make a difference in FCP as of now if that's what you are asking performance wise. If you are using Motion/Games, anything that really feeds off the video card, then I'd go for the higher end video card.

    Otherwise I'd go for the 2.6 ghz.

    Couldn't it be the harddrive that is the limiting factor in this bnechmark?





    lady gaga outfits vma 2010. 2009-MTV-VMA-Lady-Gaga-Outfits
  • 2009-MTV-VMA-Lady-Gaga-Outfits



  • mrblack927
    Apr 27, 08:15 AM
    Wow. That's surprising. This whole time people downplayed it because there was no evidence that apple was actually transmitting this data. It wasn't a big deal because the db file was local only. Now when Apple addresses it they had to not only admit that the file exists but that they actually were transmitting data.

    Ah well, still not a big deal. :p





    lady gaga outfits vma 2010. Her hair looks fab! Lady
  • Her hair looks fab! Lady



  • macenforcer
    Sep 19, 10:04 AM
    I don't understand all the hype over the core 2 duo chip vs the core duo chip. They are basically the same chip. You will barely notice any difference with same speed core 2 duo over a same speed core duo.





    lady gaga outfits vma 2010. VMA 2010: Lady Gaga Lookbook
  • VMA 2010: Lady Gaga Lookbook



  • THX1139
    Aug 20, 12:11 AM
    That's okay. No worries. I just get a little defensive when I spend $5000 on a new system, and then see you posting about how it'll be better with Clovertown. But that's my problem I guess. :rolleyes:

    Anyway, it's all cool.

    Yeah... me too! LOL!! :D

    As for Toast and Handbrake performance... well that's all well and cool, but I have little use for those apps on such extreme level. I can't think of an instance where I would run Toast more than once or twice a week. Maybe I should get netflix and build a library of illegal movies?? Nah... I will be using my Macpro for creative work instead. FCP, Motion, Shake, Lightwave, Maya etc... I realize that comparisions with Handbrake and Toast are being made just to show how the cores are utilized, but frankly, I don't give a damn about those apps. They show me nothing. Now if you get into comparing heavy duty Professional apps that take full advantage of all cores at native speeds, then I'm excited. For example, Newtek Lightwave has been announced as UB "very soon". Lightwave is a fully multicore application that should test the strength of the Macpro when it comes to rendering. I'd love to see those benchmarks compared to G5!

    Newtek Press Release (http://www.newtek.com/news/releases/08-01-06f.html)





    lady gaga outfits vma 2010. Lady Gaga 2010 Lady Monarch
  • Lady Gaga 2010 Lady Monarch



  • blvdeast
    Aug 7, 06:22 PM
    hey, i got it.
    lets say you have a folder on the dock, and you open it, it opens in the dok itself. and you can scroll left and right to pass through like iphoto speed. and you can have more then one dock and they would like stack on top/side of each other to have several "folder" open, and you do a shortcut and your dock goes normal. i know my idea sounds like a mess but i'm sure apple can polish it up
    Cause you can only have so many folder icons in a folder window so i'm sure that it would be about the same.

    As for the new features, I love them and can't wait to use it, but it is easy to see where Apple gets its inspiration from

    Time Machine- Just an easy and fancy backup program

    iChat Share Screen- Its like a VNC connection. I do it all the time between my linux desktop and ibook all the time. If you can have both screens at the same time and drag files in between to download would be awesome

    Tabbed Chat Windows- Open source has been all over this for a while

    Spaces- Virtual Desktops. Probably inspired by linux, and perfected

    I mean its great updates and improvements, but I'm still waiting for innovation. Like expose. I want a feature to improve the use of my computer, not just awesome features





    lady gaga outfits vma 2010. lady gaga vma 2010,
  • lady gaga vma 2010,



  • unicorn025
    Mar 31, 08:36 PM
    It's because of the Buy One Get One option. Nothing more. People choose that option because it makes financial sense and if they don't really care about the OS or the phone, they will choose the one that fits their check books. If Apple was to OK ATT and VZ to do a Buy One Get One on the iPhone, there would be no comparison. It would be game over for Android.

    -LanPhantom

    but you can by a older iphone for 99 dollars





    lady gaga outfits vma 2010. Lady+gaga+2010+vma+outfits
  • Lady+gaga+2010+vma+outfits



  • ksz
    Sep 20, 07:44 PM
    Jobs and Raskin were both proponents of that concept, and it lives in in some of the userbase.
    I had the pleasure of meeting Jef Raskin at his home in Pacifica a year before he passed away. He loved to play musical instruments and performed a short recital on his piano. Later that evening, after showing his Apple I in a wooden box, he encouraged me to read his book The Humane Interface and let him know what I thought about it. Sadly, I wasn't able to do that in time. But the conversation we had made it clear that he was not a fan of Steve Jobs. They both had strong opinions on various aspects of UI design. Even though I rather like OS X, Raskin politely argued against the inefficiencies of that design.

    It was some time ago and I don't remember all the details from that night, but Raskin, I think, was more scientific in his approach. He preferred to study user response rates, time-to-decision, amount of eye movement, amount of pointer movement, number of mouse clicks, and various other factors that might contribute to 'dead' or wasted time.





    lady gaga outfits vma 2010. Lady Gaga Lands a Perfume Deal
  • Lady Gaga Lands a Perfume Deal



  • Koadoc
    Nov 29, 08:27 AM
    Just goes to show you how corrupt the music business really is!:mad:





    lady gaga outfits vma 2010. LADY GAGA VMA HD PAPARAZZI
  • LADY GAGA VMA HD PAPARAZZI



  • mdntcallr
    Aug 7, 03:39 PM
    i love the changes they made.

    now if only they can merge ical into mail so it can fully compete against entourage and other apps.

    I want my full telephone book, contact data management, with calendar in one program.

    easier for me that way.





    lady gaga outfits vma 2010. Lady Gaga in a creation from
  • Lady Gaga in a creation from



  • Jigga Beef
    Apr 27, 07:54 AM
    Yeah totally, its necessary to check it at every wi-fi hot-spot. Just to make sure wi-fi still exsist..





    lady gaga outfits vma 2010. Lady Gaga VMA Performance
  • Lady Gaga VMA Performance



  • fastlane1588
    Jul 28, 03:43 PM
    Okay, I did some tinkering myself, just for kicks, and here's what I came up with. I thought that we were talking about a computer that was somewhere between a Mac Mini and a Mac Pro (Power Mac), so I thought, maybe the style should be a combination of the two. Let me know what you think.

    It's not a Mac Plus... It's a Mac++!

    http://www.ghwphoto.com/Mac++1.PNGhttp://www.ghwphoto.com/Mac++2.PNG
    thats pretty nice what did u use to make that?





    lady gaga outfits vma 2010. 2010, lady gaga vma outfit
  • 2010, lady gaga vma outfit



  • Peace
    Aug 6, 07:37 PM
    I know it won't be live, but that's ok -- I just hate missing a Steve keynote -- I've watching them for several years now...

    It's the streams I can't get w/the satellite internet. What exactly is a terrestrial café system? (And I haven't complained... this Apple stream thing is the only thing I've not been able to view... everything else works fine so I don't know what the deal is.


    Who's your satellite company? I have Wildblue and I get around 1980Kbps downstream..

    Oh and Multimedia.I just got a HD LCD TV with a new HD receiver from Echostar and after watching football in HD I'll never go back!!





    lady gaga outfits vma 2010. like Lady+gaga+outfits+vma
  • like Lady+gaga+outfits+vma



  • McGiord
    Mar 31, 10:57 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    All the traditional phone manufacturers were used to release a new hardware every year and get the carriers financing the hardware coat over the 2 year contract, even allowing the loyal customers a free or small fee upgrade when the right one comes for them. So google fragmented model might be in sync with the traditional way of delivering new ozone hardware/with updated software for the typical mobile phone user.

    Having more control for the benefit of the end user is a must for any of these players. Apple model has been highly successful, as well as google's model. How they will continue, is just a matter of time.





    lady gaga outfits vma 2010. the Gaga#39;s outfit ruined
  • the Gaga#39;s outfit ruined



  • Silentwave
    Jul 15, 05:55 PM
    Too many people are complaining about rumored information that isn't even reliable, and most likely incorrect.

    I agree with you whole-heartedly!

    The one question I do have is why is the Mac Pro the last to make this transition, why has it taken so long? Is it simply due to chip availability, is it due to some radical new design, or is it because the Mac Pro is Apple's flagship product and Apple is working long and hard to wedge in some great new technology?

    Great new technologies always made their way to the Power Macs first, and then trickled down the line. I have every faith that the Mac Pro will continue this tradition, especially since the Mac Pro will be competing with other high-end Xeon workstations. Apple will need something in the Mac Pro that nobody else has, and it will also need to utilize Intel's fastest chips in order to dispel any notions of the system being weaker than the competition in terms of speed -- this is a dark cloud over the Mac that finally needs to be cleared.

    You hit the nail right on the head with the processor availability. Core Duo uses the pentium M architecture and was only in two versions: mobile, codename Yonah with its variants, and a pair of low speed ultra low power server chips- Sossaman- only going up to 2GHz with 2MB L2 and 667 FSB. the other Xeons (Paxville/Dempsey) and high end chips like the Pentium D/Pentium Extreme Edition ( Smithfield/Presler) are all using NetBurst architecutre, which is obsolete and very inefficient plus they are extremely power hungry and hot.The top Pentium Extreme Edition Presler dual core at 3.73GHz was easily outperformed by several of the Conroe cores- I recall one test where it was neck and neck with the 1.83GHz Core 2 Duo.

    They wanted the fastest chips possible using the best architecture possible- that is Woodcrest and Conroe with the Core microarchitecture.

    I have little doubt that the 3GHz Xeon 5160 will be in the Mac Pros, if not standard, then as a BTO option.





    lady gaga outfits vma 2010. MTV VMA 2010 - Lady Gaga in
  • MTV VMA 2010 - Lady Gaga in



  • Nuvi
    Apr 12, 05:50 AM
    http://www.avid.com/US/specialoffers/fcppromotion?intcmp=AV-HP-S3

    Avid is holding a great promotion to switch over to Media Composer if you are an FCP user. I am considering it based on what Apple shows us today.

    It's good to remember that Avid is offering the production suit version for FCP users so you'll be getting some additional software like Sorenson Squeeze, Boris Continuum Complete etc. If I remember correctly Boris Continuum Complete is around $1500, Sorenson Squeeze is $800. That's nice when you think that under a $1000 you get Avid MC 5.5 and all the rest of the apps and you're still left with your original FCP license.





    lady gaga outfits vma 2010. date Lady+gaga+outfits+vma
  • date Lady+gaga+outfits+vma



  • BLUELION
    Apr 7, 10:52 PM
    This is not a low for apple, when you have stock and have entered into a legal agreement to sell the stock, you sell what you have. Not selling the product is lost sales and dollars.

    The fiasco here lies with Best Buy entirely. Apple did the right thing to pull their product.

    Get a clue dude.

    another low for apple, i ordered Mar 19th still waiting ...

    fiasco just continues, does not look nice apple.





    lady gaga outfits vma 2010. VMA 2010: Backstage Moments
  • VMA 2010: Backstage Moments



  • noisycats
    Mar 22, 05:10 PM
    x





    lady gaga outfits vma 2010. Lady gaga meat dress meat
  • Lady gaga meat dress meat



  • Riemann Zeta
    Apr 27, 09:42 AM
    Whether or not the behavior of this cache was in fact "a bug", I think the update that flushes the cache files when Location Services is disabled will settle the issue.





    ugp
    Jun 22, 11:50 AM
    My district here received their phones today...

    Out of 68 PINs generated, only 11 phones were sent. Only to 4 stores and one of the stores that received the most phones did not even generate P any PINs. System was screwed up like I thought it would be with Radio Shack.

    Out of the 11 phones 10 are 16GB and 1 32GB. The store that generated the most PINs did not receive any phones at all.

    Anyone shocked... I know I am not being I worked for Radio Shack for 7 years.





    grue
    Apr 11, 08:39 PM
    Overreact much? FCP hasn't even been announced and your company is already talking about jumping ship? I call b.s. I'm in LA and I haven't heard anyone talking about switching anything. What needed features do you need that don't already exist?

    How about using more than one bloody core to render a timeline or do an export to the eternally-broken Compressor?

    How about properly recognizing file attributes on import?

    �stability?

    �QMaster having better than coin-flip reliability?

    �better R3D support (as well as other cameras)?

    �GPGPU/OpenCL?

    etc etc





    Evangelion
    Aug 17, 03:58 AM
    But it's not faster. Slower actually than the G5 at some apps. What's everyone looking at anyway? I'm pretty unimpressed. Other than Adobe's usage of cache (AE is a cache lover and will use all of it, hence the faster performance).

    But the actual xeon processors are only as fast as the G5 processors. Look at the average specs... the 2.66 machines are only a teeny bit faster than the G5s except in a few apps like filemaker. But not in the biggies like Final Cut Pro where it actually appears that mhz for mhz the G5 is a faster machine hands down!

    There were handful of benchmarks. If we disregard the non-universal apps, we get this:

    Xeon is a lot faster in iMovie
    In FCP it's a bit faster
    in FileMaker it's A LOT faster
    in Cinebench it's considerably faster

    Are those really such a bad results? The apps that it was slower in (but not by much) were running through emulation, is that a fair comparison?

    Looking at the other reviews around the net, it becomes quite obvious that apart from few apps, Mac Pro is considerably faster tham PowerMac. In compiling for example, it walks all over the G5





    whooleytoo
    Sep 13, 07:37 AM
    What I couldn't understand - I couldn't see it explained in the article - why is the dual core Mac Pro (i.e. with current Mac Pro with 2 cores disabled) faster in so many tests than the 4 core Mac Pro.





    Glideslope
    Mar 31, 06:14 PM
    I've really loved my experience with Android so far. I've had an iPhone and a iPhone 3G and I am an iPhone developer.... yet I use Android.

    Android will always be "open source" and this is not inconsistent with Google applying more control to stem inoperable fragmentation. These two ideas are not at odds.

    I cannot wait for Google to do what I think Amazon is currently trying to do with their new App. Store.

    That said I really like the new iPad 2, but sadly my next purchase would prolly be a i7 MacBook Pro.

    Fragmentation, more control, more fragmentation, more control, more......

    Microsoft, Vista, more Microsoft, more Vista, more.....

    Too late. What comes after Honey Comb will be the test. Honey Comb = Mobile Vista. :apple: