justin bieber never say never 3d wallpaper

justin bieber never say never 3d wallpaper. Justin+ieber+never+say+
  • Justin+ieber+never+say+



  • Funkymonk
    Apr 19, 01:32 PM
    I'm surprised to see iPhones have outsold iPod Touches by so much; I've never really considered the figures but just assumed that there would be way more iPod Touches around than iPhones.

    why? iphones outselling itouches by so much makes sense to me.





    justin bieber never say never 3d wallpaper. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • Bill McEnaney
    Mar 3, 10:05 AM
    And I don't see the point in being sexually attracted to anyone of the opposite sex, but since society tells me it's "normal" I live with it nonetheless. It's all a matter of perception and experience. You have yours, I have mine and they're both normal to us.
    Sure, different people have different experiences. That's partly why some people feel same-sex attractions and why others feel opposite-sex attractions. Macaroony doesn't see any point in opposite-sex attractions. I don't see any point in same-sex attractions. Here are two videos that explain what I believe about why some people feel same-sex attractions. I think the speaker works for NARTH.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFAJXvxcGrk&feature=player_embedded
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UziWSdC8Zhw&feature=related


    Pedophilia is immoral - no matter man or woman. Please do not put both homosexuality and pedophilia into the same boat. There are plenty of grown men who abuse underage girls, it's when they happen to be gay that elevates the problem and lazily ties it to homosexuality.
    Just as no one chooses to feel same-sex attractions, no one chooses to be a pedophile. I know some pedophiles. But some pedophiles do choose to molest children. I don't want to conflate pedophilia and immoral actions that some pedophiles do because they're pedophiles.

    Many people ignore the difference between homosexuality and homosexual acts. Many Christians insist that homosexuality is immoral. But homosexuality is a property, not an action. Nor is it a sin of omission. Homosexuality the property is morally indifferent. Homosexual acts are, I think, immoral. An action can be immoral, even if someone doesn't deserve any blame for doing it.

    No, I shouldn't put homosexuality and pedophilia in the same boat. I mentioned the Catholic Church's homosexual-abuse because skunk seems to think my opinions about sexual morality are feelings, not beliefs that are either true or false. Even psychotherapists I've talked with have agreed that feelings are neither truths nor falsehoods. Feelings are neither of those, but there are truths about feelings and there are falsehoods about them. If I only feel that homosexual acts are immoral, should some government outlaw feeling that way?

    The phrase "a fact" is ambiguous. It can mean "a truth." It can also mean "a set of actual set of circumstances." There are truths about feelings, and there are feelings about truths. But my feelings aren't truths. Even if moral relativism is true, there are still objective truths about whether some society or other considers some action morally acceptable. And some relativists still hold a self-inconsistent belief when they believe that since every belief is relative to some context or other, there's no such thing as absolute truth. In one sense of the phrase "absolute truth," a truth is absolute when it's true about every context. In that sense of the phrase "absolute truth," I imply a self-contradiction myself when I say that since every truth is relative to some context or other, I imply that it's an absolute truth that there's no absolute truth.

    In another sense of the phrase "absolute truth," a truth is absolute when it's true whether anyone believes it or not. Even if I'm mistaken when I believe that homosexual sex is gravely immoral, it's still true that either they're moral or not moral.

    Too often, people who feel same-sex attractions suffer needlessly partly because they, others, or both ignore important distinctions. Unfortunately, people often ignore them when their feelings determine too much of what those people believe.

    Immoral behavior continues partly because of moral relativism. Instead of conforming our minds to reality, we try to conform reality to our minds. Moral relativists talk as though an action is moral if and only if someone believes that it's moral. Some moral relativists even insist that if you believe that homosexual acts are morally acceptable, and I believe they're immoral, then we're both right. A moral relativist might say the same about the morality or immorality of gay-bashing. But someone is right when he thinks that gay-bashing is morally right, should a court punish him for gay-bashing someone?





    justin bieber never say never 3d wallpaper. Neverjustin bieber never d
  • Neverjustin bieber never d



  • Multimedia
    Jul 15, 05:22 PM
    Too many people are complaining about rumored information that isn't even reliable, and most likely incorrect.

    I think we can look at what Apple has done with its other lineups this past year as a guide to the future. Based on what we've seen, I don't think Apple will be redesigning the Mac Pro case -- it's large enough to accommodate anything they wish to throw in there. I also think it's a great industrial design, physically alluding to the power within.

    The one question I do have is why is the Mac Pro the last to make this transition, why has it taken so long? Is it simply due to chip availability, is it due to some radical new design, or is it because the Mac Pro is Apple's flagship product and Apple is working long and hard to wedge in some great new technology?

    I'll be watching the announcement closely, although my Dual 2.5 GHz G5 (single core) handles everything I throw at it and has never ever given me reason to even want to upgrade. However, if the new Mac Pro hits 3 GHz I may be very tempted... if it doesn't, I'll wait it out. If the new high end Mac Pro doesn't go to 3 GHz like Dell and others, the Mac Pro will sink plenty fast.Well my Dual 2.5 GHz G5 was easily brought to it's knees once I started simultaneously recording EyeTV, Encoding DVD Images and Ripping MP4s from those Images. Thank GOD the Quad went refurb in early February and I was able to sell your model for $2500.

    In any event, I think we are all grasping at straws for the next three weeks waiting for Monday morning August 7. :confused: I'm sure there will be some sort of surprise. But I have no idea what that surprise will be. I'll be glad when it's over since we'll all be able to see much more clearly how the next year will be looking.





    justin bieber never say never 3d wallpaper. Justin+ieber+never+say+
  • Justin+ieber+never+say+



  • skunk
    Mar 1, 05:05 PM
    Right, that's why England is preventing a married couple from adopting.Link, please.





    justin bieber never say never 3d wallpaper. Justin+ieber+never+say+
  • Justin+ieber+never+say+



  • toddybody
    Apr 6, 11:10 AM
    Shame really, because the Pro in me would like a more color accurate screen, even for a little extra Apple Tax. C'mon Apple! You can release a $3000 laptop, you know you can!

    They do:D Speced out 17'' MBP.

    Youre totally right though, their notebook displays have been taking backseat to the iOS train. Hell, the iPad3 is gonna have a 2048x1536 display for heavens sake...and they couldnt even give the refreshed 13'' MBP the same res as the months old 13'' MBA. FAIL.





    justin bieber never say never 3d wallpaper. Justin+ieber+never+say+
  • Justin+ieber+never+say+



  • Chupa Chupa
    Apr 10, 12:03 PM
    DVD Studio Pro will get a full overhaul and fully support The Bag of Hurt Blu-ray -- on an external burner for the new iMacs which will also be announced. Again, physical media gets an external treatment and the application will be the sperate step child of the newly integrated Final Studio.


    Based on the video I'd be betting the other way; that DVD SP will not get updated. It will be supported, but on the way out.

    Physical media's relevancy is waning by the day. And if Apple has a "be where the puck will be" attitude then it's not going to put energy in propping up a dying war horse.

    If you need a one-off Blu-Ray disc you can already out put to Blu-Ray via Compressor then burn via Toast. I can see Apple declaring hard media dead before I see it enhancing support BD-R.





    justin bieber never say never 3d wallpaper. justin bieber hot wallpaper
  • justin bieber hot wallpaper



  • sjo
    Aug 11, 04:09 PM
    I have three subscriptions. Two in europe, one in US. How does that count?

    Yeah, I've got several as well, if I spend more than two weeks in another country or visit there frequently I tend to get local subscription. Much more convenient to stay connected with the locals. This way I help more and more countries to get over the 100% treshold as well :rolleyes:





    justin bieber never say never 3d wallpaper. Justin Bieber Surprises His
  • Justin Bieber Surprises His



  • manu chao
    Apr 25, 02:00 PM
    ... sorry, but in what ways do I benefit by having apple track my whereabouts to the day and meter? why isn't there an opt-in (apart from the general 'eat **** or die' TOU) or at least an opt-out for this? why is it so easy to access the data?

    And any cellular provider is tracking and storing your whereabouts equally.

    The difference is that MSP might storing this for billing purposes or even because it is mandated by law (for use by law enforcement). If Apple has no need for these data (which they do not have if they are not transmitted to them), they should not store them.





    justin bieber never say never 3d wallpaper. say never premiere, Justin
  • say never premiere, Justin



  • Silentwave
    Jul 14, 05:47 PM
    Mac Pro $1999
    2x Woodcrest 2.0Ghz
    1GB DDR667


    That price point for a quad would not be easy. A dual processor Xeon 2GHz woodcrest Dell workstationwith 1GB FB-DIMM 533 running Linux (cheaper than the windoze version) with a 750W power supply is nearly $2900. And even though I did my best to equalize some of the things to be more like the features of the powermac (ports, vid cards etc.), it still has the potential to be much more expensive.





    justin bieber never say never 3d wallpaper. ieber standing Justin
  • ieber standing Justin



  • ChrisA
    Jul 20, 10:57 AM
    .... Introduction of world's first commercial 8-core system.

    Not quite the first. Sun has been shipping a commercial 8-core systems for about a year now. The T2000 has all 8 cores on one chip but each core also does four-way hyper threading so they claim 32 hardware threads. The price for an 8-core T1000 is about $8K. A system with 8 cores and 8GB RAM burns about 250W

    Of course it does not run OS X but Gnome on Solaris has a very OS X -like "feel" to it.





    justin bieber never say never 3d wallpaper. haircut wallpaper, Justin
  • haircut wallpaper, Justin



  • xsnightclub
    Aug 6, 04:34 PM
    Mike - I'm sure Apple had their IP counsel do a IP search prior to deciding on any names and filing for registration. That is the first and most basic step and is not going going to escape the experienced folks at whatever large firm Apple is using for IP these days. A TM approval from the USPTO doesn't take long at all, 10 to 18 months. Are you operating under the impression that Apple's registration hasn't already been approved? Did you protest the trademark during the time provided for the filing of protests during the trademark registration process? If you've registered mac-pro in the past, did you follow all the guidelines (e.g. providing notice that you were using the term within 6 months of your approval to the USPTO or request a six month extension with USPTO, etc.) have you renewed the registration? If you did file, had it approved, provided the notices of use to the the USPTO, and protested and lost on Apple's application, a bid for a TRO will be interesting as - assuming that last list of events - there are no rights being infringed. Of course, I'm not an IP att'y and there's a long list of assumptions here, and I'm sure if you did have an issue, a post on the MR forum wouldn't be your means of pursuing it.

    I think the only assumption that matters with this matter, is that the poster actually is who he says he is. Which is highly doubtful.
    This information is all easily found under corporate registration searches and USPTO filings.
    This all seems like a child trying to copy the Tiger Direct fiasco.

    Anyway, Bring on the new Mac Pros!





    justin bieber never say never 3d wallpaper. Justin+ieber+never+say+
  • Justin+ieber+never+say+



  • Jamvan
    Nov 29, 11:37 AM
    I apologize as I have not read through all the comments as yet but if this goes through, how long before we see the request for these types of fees for all PC/Mac sales as those are used to download and listen to music as well?





    justin bieber never say never 3d wallpaper. ieber never march ieber,
  • ieber never march ieber,



  • VanNess
    Aug 7, 09:24 PM
    Alright, I'll take these one by one...

    Time Machine: Nice feature, nice implementation, nice eye-candy - but I don't see it as a heavily used feature. I mean, you should hope that it doesn't have to be heavily used. I think I can count the number of instances on one hand where I deleted a file that I regretted deleting later, and I've never screwed up my install to the point where I would need to revert the system back to a previous state. Others may have had different experiences from me and this is a nice "insurance policy" utility to have, but overall I don't see it as having a major impact on the majority of Mac users in day to day usage.

    Enhanced Mail: This is nice, but html mail composition was promised for Tiger and that turned into, for all practical intents and purposes, vaporware. Now here it is front and center in Leopard. Grrrrrr. (Now you know why they called it Tiger, lol)

    Enhanced iChat: Nifty new features, but here's the deal: Apple needs to look beyond Cupertino and survey the IM landscape that exists outside of the US, because it's huge. Most PC-using kids and twenty-somethings overseas live and breath and depend on two kinds of software, an internet browser and an IM client. Overseas, Yahoo and MS Messenger are all that's used and the features that are provided by those clients are heavily depended upon by the overseas youth culture because they were born and raised on that stuff. If iChat (or any other client) at a minimum can't provide support for Yahoo and MS Messenger protocols with absolute one for one feature parity with PC's, you can forget about selling a Mac (or at least the Mac OS) to these kids, because it's just an absolute deal-killer without IM support that they are used to. The IM culture overseas is just that big, that integrated, and they (along with their IM friends) don't use AOL and they don't use .Mac and they aren't going to. The IM scene overseas and it's dependence on MS Messenger and Yahoo is practically a youth culture in and of itself now and ignoring that is simply bad business for Apple at this point.

    Spaces: This one looks pretty cool

    Enhanced Dashboard: The only thing that really needs to be enhanced with Dashboard is widget collection organization. With the sheer number of widgets that are out now, hammering on the little arrows in the Widget Bar and watching bar after bar after bar of widgets fly by while you're searching for a particular widget that you may or may not remember the name of just isn't working. The Spaces (virtual desktop) feature may come to the rescue here if different collections of widgets can be maintained on separate desktops, but is seems like Spaces is overkill just for that. Dashboard needs it's own "Spaces" (multiple Dashboard instances) or a better way of managing large widget collections.

    Enhanced Spotlight: Its all good

    Enhanced iCal: Okay...what else?

    More Accessible: This is actually quite good as I suspect disabled access to computers will become more of a focus as time goes on particularly with disabled or handicapped employees. So it's great that Apple is leading the charge here.

    Core Animation: Another avenue to the treasure chest of Apple OS eye-candy for third-party devs, just in case Core Image wasn't floating anyone's boat

    Increased 64-bit support: Which will be great whenever we see increased 64-bit applications showing up.

    But the overall impression is, so what? Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but I think the so-called "secret" unseen, unknown features are the ones that will really matter for most users, what was shown today is by and large fluff. If Jobs says Apple isn't going to reveal some of Leopard's features for fear of MS pulling one of it's copy jobs, then they must be fairly significant features worth protecting until the last minute. So what matters with Leopard isn't what was seen today, what really matters is what wasn't seen.





    justin bieber never say never 3d wallpaper. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • addicted44
    Mar 26, 12:13 AM
    I still don't know what people want on these forums. I am SUBSTANTIALLY more excited about Lion than I was about Leopard or Snow Leopard. I don't care about more eye candy. Versions, autosave and resume are all great features and more importantly they're features non-techies will appreciate even more.

    Merging server is damn cool, Mission Control and the improvements to Spaces both look very compelling and I like the interface changes.

    Some of the comments on this board are inane.

    1) Launchpad is the selling point...Really? You think Versions, Resume, Mission Control, OS wide Full Screen App support are not selling points?
    2) $129 is too much. This one cracks me up. Apple is bundling a $500 product into the OS (and other OS based servers are far more expensive) and people think $129 is too much?
    3) When has Apple released an OS, and not shown new features on the final release keynote?





    justin bieber never say never 3d wallpaper. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • eeboarder
    Jul 27, 02:29 PM
    Actually, the merom in not completely compatible with the yonah chips. There will have to be some redesign on Apple's part that is supposed to delay the new MBPs. This article somewhat explains it:

    http://blogs.zdnet.com/Apple/?p=249

    Also, since Apple is now kind of competeing with PCs who get the newest and fastest, it would be in Apple's best interest to get these chips in MBPs asap. Also, it is easy to see that a lot of people are waiting to purchase a new Apple laptop with this technology. MBP's current sales are going to slump from here on out until this technology is put into some new computers.





    justin bieber never say never 3d wallpaper. Justin+ieber+never+say+
  • Justin+ieber+never+say+



  • NJRonbo
    Jun 12, 08:34 AM
    Not bad at all.





    justin bieber never say never 3d wallpaper. justin bieber wallpaper 2011
  • justin bieber wallpaper 2011



  • shelterpaw
    Aug 17, 01:05 AM
    You're right. I'm extremely unimpressed that the fastest xeon only days old is actually slower mhz for mhz than a G5 that is pushing 4 year old technology. Really sad.

    However it's bizarre that AE was actually faster under rosetta. I gotta think these tests were'nt very accurrate. Don't forget that these aps were recently ported to the Intel platform. we may see optimizations and speed improvements over time. Also, they only ran one test in FCP, they should have run many more.





    justin bieber never say never 3d wallpaper. Justin+ieber+never+say+
  • Justin+ieber+never+say+



  • puckhead193
    Aug 26, 09:57 PM
    god i hope new iMacs are coming out on tues. My butt will be at an apple store placing the order in 5 seconds... well not literally i'll wait till the weekend, but still.... i want an iMac...the mac pro is way to big for my college dorm (i think)





    justin bieber never say never 3d wallpaper. Justin Bieber Never Say Never
  • Justin Bieber Never Say Never



  • Burger King
    Apr 27, 09:23 AM
    Just to be clear - you think someone who wants to question what is and what is not being tracked is a whiner?

    Did I read you correctly. Nice name calling.

    After an issue has arose and been debated to death and then even after the manufacturer has addressed the concerns of the paranoid, it is time to give it a rest.
    But then when those who wish to beat what should now be a dead horse into little bitty pieces continue, then yes you are correct. Maybe whiner is not the correct title for these people. ;)





    hadleydb
    Aug 17, 01:15 PM
    I need one... or is it more of a want? Need.:eek:





    batitombo
    Apr 25, 02:20 PM
    I'm so over this ****





    NickMela
    Apr 7, 11:33 AM
    The 11" will get the i5-2537M (1.4GHz. Turbo: 2.3GHz, TPD: 17W, 2cores, 3MB cache):

    http://ark.intel.com/Product.aspx?id=54619&processor=i5-2537M

    While the 13.3" will get this (1.6GHz. Turbo: 2.7GHz, TPD: 17W, 2cores, 4MB cache):

    http://ark.intel.com/Product.aspx?id=54615&processor=i7-2657M





    wizz0bang
    Jul 14, 05:29 PM
    Here are my guesses/wishes:

    Mac - New Mini tower case (2 HD, 2 CD bays)

    Mac $1499
    (Conroe) Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz 4MB cache
    1GB DDR2-800
    ATI Radeon X1800 256MB
    250GB HD
    2x front USB, 1x front FW400
    4x rear USB, 2x rear FW400, 1x rear FW800
    Digital + analog audio I/O
    Bluetooth and Airport extreme
    Dual gb ethernet
    Keyboard and mightymouse

    Mac eXtreme $1999
    Same as above, but with 2.93GHz Core 2 extreme (maybe overclocked to 3GHz+ so Steve can gloat)


    Mac Pro: Similar case to previous G5 towers, all will be quad (dual dual).

    Mac Pro $1999
    2x Woodcrest 2.0Ghz
    1GB DDR667
    ATI Radeon X1800 256MB
    2x250GB raid
    ATI Radeon

    Mac Pro $2499
    2x Woodcrest 2.66Ghz

    Mac Pro $3299
    2x Woodcrest 3.0Ghz
    More storage and more Ram

    Look for same hot video upgrade options.

    Come on Steve, I know you can do it!





    iRobby
    Apr 25, 03:22 PM
    This is RIDICULOUS! if you switch off location services your location is still being tracked by the mobile phone companies everytime your phone makes a connection with one of their masts, which happens everytime you move cell. Oh and this happens with every phone, otherwise they wouldn't work.