justin bieber 2011 april

justin bieber 2011 april. justin bieber 2011 april.
  • justin bieber 2011 april.



  • bedifferent
    Apr 12, 10:02 AM
    Difinitely not. I won't say where I'd agree and disagree with for the rest of it, but that last sentence isn't right. Thousands implies a rather low number. Not nearly enough revenue for Apple to keep working on FCS. ;)

    Ha ;) I love, too true. Those "thousands" could become a larger number, and not just editors but professionals in general as well as high end consumers who would strongly benefit and pony up for a mid range Pro tower as well as the prosumer grade programs.

    Slightly off topic, I always wondered about Apple's initial venture into the mobile market, especially given Apple's failed attempt in partnering with Motorola for the "ROKR" (anyone recall the 2005 TV ads with Madonna shamelessly promoting her "Confessions on a Dance Floor" for a cool $5 million?).

    Two years later came the iPhone. Makes you wonder why Apple "tested" the mobile market with the ROKR knowing the iPhone wasn't far away.





    justin bieber 2011 april. Justin Bieber has holed
  • Justin Bieber has holed



  • MCIowaRulz
    Apr 5, 08:44 PM
    I agree I for see FCP needing Mac OS X Lion





    justin bieber 2011 april. justin bieber 2011 april.
  • justin bieber 2011 april.



  • DotComName
    Mar 31, 04:46 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Android is a huge mess. If they took the approach Microsoft is taking with WP7, then they might have a better shot, but for now, it's just a fragmented and whored out OS and community.





    justin bieber 2011 april. justin bieber 2011 april
  • justin bieber 2011 april



  • Fredrick
    Apr 25, 04:46 PM
    Hear we go again, who ever filed the law suit, get a life. Lifes not all about trying to make money out of others, enjoy the product for what it is. And not from what you can make out of it!, and if your worried about being tracked, then you must be doing something wrong!!!!





    justin bieber 2011 april. justin bieber 2011
  • justin bieber 2011



  • Huhn
    Mar 22, 02:53 PM
    According to the hate, Apple Fanboys are giving those new competitors....it seems like it is the first real competition. Get out of your homes guys and girls and compare.... I own an iPhone 4 and a MBP, but came from and Android phone and guess what? The UI is way better than those ugly millions of square buttons that you see on the iPhone. I still prefer it...because of other reasons like battery and the built in ipod.
    Samsung now has the thinnest Tablet with a dual core, plus still better camera and a much nicer UI. I would rather buy that one than the iPad, just because....uhm well i don�t have to send my files (all type of files) by email to myself to transfer them? and maybe i wanna exchange files with workmates without using an adapter the whole time. Maybe i really wanna use and work with that thing than playing games and watching movies or browsing (guess thats what 95% do with their iPad).




    justin bieber 2011 april. justin bieber 2011 april.
  • justin bieber 2011 april.



  • Super Dave
    Aug 5, 09:16 PM
    Thanks for the links, Dave! I found them both very informative, especially the one on Quartz 2 Extreme.

    Do you have any feel for when we will see a roll-out of the pro apps? I recall quite a bit of rumor-mongering just before the Intel announcement. Since then it has been rather silent. I thought the sudden drop in Quake might be a precursor to something fairly soon??

    I have no inside information. I just read rumour and news sites� a lot! Although I use the pro Apps for a course I take, I'm not familiar enough with them to know their typical release schedule. For instance, iLife is once a year, whereas Adobe CS products are about every 18 months - 2 years. With Apple's Pro Apps I just don't know. Anyone?

    David :cool:





    justin bieber 2011 april. Justin Bieber. 2011 April
  • Justin Bieber. 2011 April



  • evilgEEk
    Aug 11, 03:58 PM
    I'm eligible for a new phone in just five days. As of right now I'm going to get the Chocolate because I like the style. Couldn't really care less about listening to music on my phone, that's what my iPod's for. ;)

    But...but...if Apple does release a phone and I've already bought the Chocolate then I'll be kicking myself to no end. But on the other hand, how likely is it that the iPhone will even work on Verizon?

    Bah! I need a new phone! :(





    justin bieber 2011 april. justin bieber april newnov
  • justin bieber april newnov



  • cjkihlbom
    Aug 15, 11:54 AM
    I'm so glad I ordered the 3 Ghz, almost as fast as the Quad G5 in Photoshop is insane!





    justin bieber 2011 april. Posted on 14 April 2011 by
  • Posted on 14 April 2011 by



  • Matthew Yohe
    Apr 7, 10:41 PM
    :mad:Best Buy told me today that they had them in but Apple would not let them sell them. I have been going for two weeks every other day and they finally tell me they have them and can't sell them. I hate this crap. I want my IPad 2.

    Well of course they say they have it now, because they can't sell you any. They also probably had it the various times you went in, and yet lied to you.





    justin bieber 2011 april. justin bieber 2011 april
  • justin bieber 2011 april



  • NoSmokingBandit
    Aug 17, 09:30 PM
    What you scale the difficulty up? On NFS:Shift, I started on easy A.I, quickly moved to normal, and am now doing most of my races on hard A.I. My car settings for traction and control and such is normal.

    I havent played it in a while, but i recall setting traction control to standard, AI to the hardest, and everything else to the hard/realistic settings. I was racing with my DFGT wheel and it all just felt really easy. I was safely taking turns faster than i would ever attempt in GT4.





    justin bieber 2011 april. justin bieber 2011 april.
  • justin bieber 2011 april.



  • Prom1
    Aug 6, 03:28 AM
    My Predictions:

    Mac Pro:
    -Fastest pro Mac ever shipped
    -Hard drives, BTO 750gb, perpendicular recording
    -New displays with HDMI, iSight & IR, even brighter
    -Wireless-WiMax or 802.11n-whatever's ready first, otherwise BT 2.0+EDR, AE
    -Multiple graphics card in a SLI/Crossfire like mode for extremely powerful graphics and stereo 3D, Quadro FX5500 and maybe also first Mac to be supported by the new Quadro Plex. 256MB std, 512MB BTO
    -HD Audio

    Isight on displays built-in but I only want that with higher resolution with Auto Focus ability.

    > New displays with a thinner bezel around the LCD; higher contrast ratio 1200:1 minimum; denser pixel count, DLP technology with LEDs or with Zenon technology for the DLP; but more richer BLACK!

    > BTO Bluetooth 2.0+EDR has been on the PowerBooks for at least 2 generations & on the MB+MBP!

    > WiMax although sweet its long away; HUGE battery gobbler. 2 years minimum.

    > I'd love for the MacBookPRO lineup to be more PRO with DUAL HDD configuration but without creating more heat.

    > THe MBP should be equal in computing & graphical performance as the cheapest MacPro!





    justin bieber 2011 april. justin bieber. Author admin 6
  • justin bieber. Author admin 6



  • Malligator
    Mar 31, 03:56 PM
    Ironically, most of the people on this forum said iPhone on Verizon would be game over for Android.

    This 'game over for Android' reminds me a lot of the 'this is the year of desktop linux' stuff that has been said every year for the last 9.

    Or a lot like the "iPad Killer" monicker given to every piece of Android vaporware announced since 2007.





    justin bieber 2011 april. justin bieber 2011 april.
  • justin bieber 2011 april.



  • BoyBach
    Nov 29, 06:20 AM
    My initial reservations about this story (the Zune/Universal payment) was much like eveybody's elses on these forums - very bad for us and screw 'em. But now that I've had time to think it through I actually think it's a fantastic idea.

    Fantastic for the consumer and the artist, and potentially catastrophic for Universal Music.

    Allow me to explain! Somebody buys a Zune or iPod that has had the 'Universal Tax' applied to it and then fills it with 30GB of stolen Universal music. It goes to court and the 'Pirate' successfully argues that he/she has already compensated UMG by buying the iPod/Zune. The judge agrees and piracy of Universal music becomes legal so long as it's for the 'UMG taxed' iPod or Zune. UMG collapses overnight and the artists get to release music on their terms and get more of the money that they deserve, not the faceless corporations and shareholders.

    Why is this good for us? Because every entertainment company would become very wary of labelling us all 'pirates' and might actually realise that digital distribution at a fair price is their future.


    D'oh somebody has already written something to this effect whilst I was typing!!





    justin bieber 2011 april. justin bieber 2011 april.
  • justin bieber 2011 april.



  • yoak
    Apr 11, 03:59 PM
    For the past three years, Apple's decisions in the professional market have been a bag of fail.

    Anyone else starting to get a sinking feeling?

    I don�t. Why would they even bother with a new version of FCS.
    I also think Thunderbolt is an indication that Apple are thinking of the pro segment.
    I do agree they have focused too much (from my perspective, probably not from the stockholders) on iDevices lately, but I don�t think they will abandon the pro market





    justin bieber 2011 april. justin bieber 2011 new haircut
  • justin bieber 2011 new haircut



  • Stridder44
    Mar 26, 05:00 AM
    This seems a little fast for the first GM. Maybe not such a big update after all? Where are all the secrets? The UI could use more of an overhaul IMO. This is probably just for the devs and they will bust out some fancy fancy at WWDC. I hope! Gotta have that one more thing...

    I hope Lion lives up to the name and is BEAST.


    Exactly how I feel about it. I mean it feels like they just told us about it. We're just now starting to get rumors and tips about the new OS. Windows 8 isn't slated to come out until Q4 2012. Take your time Apple. Snow Leopard is a fantastic and very stable OS. PLEASE don't rush Lion! Take your time to iron out the bugs, and add more stuff in if need be.





    justin bieber 2011 april. 29 April 2011. Justin Bieber
  • 29 April 2011. Justin Bieber



  • Folke Sonin
    Jun 12, 09:55 PM
    I went to my local radio shack tonight to find out about the pre order process. The store manager showed me their internal website where from June 24th to July 15th they were guaranteeing 100$ for any iPhone 3G in excellent condition and at least 200$ for any iPhone 3GS in excellent condition. As of today my iPhone 3G with 8 GB of flash was appraised for 118$. So on June 24th I might loose 18$ :-) You should go to Radio Shack and ask for the manager. She or he will be able to tell you what they can do.

    Happy hunting

    Folke Sonin





    justin bieber 2011 april. justin bieber pictures april
  • justin bieber pictures april



  • daneoni
    Apr 6, 07:49 AM
    Aperture 4?





    justin bieber 2011 april. Justin+ieber+2011+april+
  • Justin+ieber+2011+april+



  • hulugu
    Mar 24, 02:05 AM
    Amazing to see how most Democrats are willing to lie to themselves and ignore the hypocritical truth all around them... the leftist side of the antiwar movement is all but gone, but not because the policies have changed, only because the man has changed.

    ...We have complicated thoughts about the use of force in the world, which leads us to appear hypocritical when all things are made to appear equal to make straw....

    How does that Nobel Peace Prize taste now? Hopey? Changey?

    You would benefit from reading Obama's speech in Oslo:

    ...We must begin by acknowledging the hard truth: We will not eradicate violent conflict in our lifetimes. There will be times when nations -- acting individually or in concert -- will find the use of force not only necessary but morally justified.




    justin bieber 2011 april. Justin Bieber and Chris Brown
  • Justin Bieber and Chris Brown



  • MyDesktopBroke
    Mar 22, 03:22 PM
    I'm not sure what the point of this thread is any more. It started by claiming Obama was elected in part due to being an anti-war candidate, but that was refuted since he openly advocated escalation in Afghanistan and Pakistan is multiple interviews.

    Now it seems to be about attacking without congressional approval, but I think he has a 30 day window in which to act (http://www.google.com/search?q=30+days+to+attack+without+congressional+approval&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a) before that becomes a legal issue.

    Is it about bias coverage? DailyKos is highlighting stories like (http://walt.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2011/03/21/what_intervention_in_libya_tells_us_about_the_neocon_liberal_alliance) this (http://www.tnr.com/article/world/85509/the-case-against-our-attack-libya), HuffPo has a column about Obama's "Imperial Presidency (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joseph-a-palermo/libya-and-obamas-embrace_b_839046.html)." Yahoo's already covering the cost of the Libya mission, and MSNBC's article states that "Obama�s stance is striking: not only hasn�t he addressed the question of congressional authorization, but acting without it appears to be at odds with what he stood for when he ran for president (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42201792/ns/politics/)."





    CaptMurdock
    Mar 18, 12:21 AM
    I expect better from both of you.

    Boy, are you in for a disappointment. :rolleyes:





    dscuber9000
    Apr 28, 04:24 PM
    Did you ask to see W's birth certificate, or any other president's birth certificate? Why not?

    Well he's obviously American! Just look at him! ;)





    Flowbee
    Aug 5, 04:06 PM
    My longshot dream is the Mac Pro Cube.





    xxBURT0Nxx
    Apr 7, 09:54 AM
    It's not false per say, at least not 100%. Of course, graphics in such systems are usually IGPs, but before the Core iX line of processors, anyone could license and build chipsets for these processors and include a different IGP than Intel did. Intel however refused to license this for the new processors, including the SB line and thus nVidia who was making chipsets could not produce an IGP for the new platform.

    So yes, essentially Intel told Apple they had to use the 3000 HD as an IGP, where before, Apple was using nVidia's tech. There was even a massive lawsuit about all of this, between Intel and nVidia which ended with nVidia stepping out of the chipset business alltogether.

    So the poster you were replying to wasn't 100% wrong at all. It is in fact a testament to Intel's incompetence how all of this was handled, since an old MBA with a 320m outpaces new SB machines that have a much more powerful CPU in graphics performance.

    I know about the whole nvidia/intel lawsuit, but to say that intel forced apple to use the IGP is not correct imo. Yes they may have said if you want to use integrated graphics, they must be our integrated graphics on sandy bridge, but obviously apple could still have chosen to use discrete graphics as they did in some of the macbook pros, however seeing them absent on the airs and the 13" mbp shows that apple didn't have enough space to include discrete on top of the new processors. I see what you are saying, but the op said intel made apple use their graphics in a machine that costs this much!?!? not true apple could have easily added amd graphics if they wanted to, however due to cost/design/whatever they use integrated graphics in their smaller laptops!





    -aggie-
    Jun 22, 08:08 AM
    I'm tired of wading through all these posts. I didn't see it mentioned, but does anyone know if the Shack is carrying the 32GB iPhone 4?