june 2011 calendar uk

june 2011 calendar uk. 2011 calendar uk bank holidays
  • 2011 calendar uk bank holidays



  • Vulpinemac
    Apr 25, 03:36 PM
    I agree, Apple is pretty ridiculous at times.

    That must be who you meant, since you clearly haven't had time to read the lawsuit yet.

    Or do you think all lawsuits are 'money grubbers'?

    Personally, I think all lawsuits are 'Money Grubbers' and should be barred from filing unless there is evidence of criminal intent against the user. Right now the reports are so vague that I expect by the time this lawsuit hits the court, the judge will simply throw it out as frivolous.





    june 2011 calendar uk. 9 March 2011 to 8 June 2011
  • 9 March 2011 to 8 June 2011



  • donlphi
    Nov 29, 12:31 AM
    I also wanted to add... go onto UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP (http://new.umusic.com/flash.aspx) and see how many groups you would be missing if ITUNES didn't offer Universal.

    If you need "98 DEGREES" on your iPOD, then you better start freaking out...

    Otherwise, don't sweat it. Universal has nothing to threaten Apple with. No worries here.





    june 2011 calendar uk. June+2011+calendar+uk;
  • June+2011+calendar+uk;



  • Viggy
    Aug 27, 07:07 PM
    HI!

    Anyone knows if jointly with this rumor is the rumor of the upgrade of graphic cards on MacBook (not Pro) to Intel GMA 965 (I think is this the reference...)?

    Thanks!





    june 2011 calendar uk. 2011 calendar uk holidays.
  • 2011 calendar uk holidays.



  • REDolution
    Apr 10, 07:34 AM
    Well I bet they handle Formats differently.

    Gone is Pulldown. Gone is Film Support...replaced with the best web movie rendering support in the industry. Also Apple will change the antiquated delivery method for productions. Once your done you publish to the itunes store and you have now distributed your movie. The interface will be a multitrack version of iMovie. From watching this clip and all the industry big wigs saying "its wonderful" Ya its great but in a different way ... because whats going to be released is not FCP studio 4. I'm sure its a whole new thing. So all the iMovie 7 users who had to keep using it because iMovie 8 was a total re-write because of no legacy no pluggin support will happen to FC Editors. This will force Editors who use Studio 3 to continue to use S3 until they build up the features of this "new" editor. Its going to be a very interesting NAB. Avid and Premiere are going to gain a lot of new friends if this is true. But the larger batch of new editors who really could care less about 99% of what this small market needs will be very happy. I also bet the price is quite a bit lower as well.

    This will be the everything is gone and changed upgrade.

    Are you speculating or have you just disobeyed your NDA? ;-)





    june 2011 calendar uk. calendar 2011 uk with week
  • calendar 2011 uk with week



  • yac_moda
    Jul 20, 03:07 PM
    eight cores + Tiger = Octopussy?!?

    NOW THAT, would be one CRAZZZZZYYY little baby POOOOOP :eek: :eek: :eek:

    Maybe, Mac raised to the power of INFINITY -- FOR ALL YOU INFINITY LOOP LOVERS -- mobius loop that is !?!?!?!?!!?? :p

    Of course, Moby would have to a do a recording studio promo for that one or maybe http://www.mobiusmusic.com/.





    june 2011 calendar uk. [June 2011 Calendar]
  • [June 2011 Calendar]



  • wmmk
    Aug 17, 09:37 AM
    Won't Adobe use Core Image when the Universal Binaries come out? If both Quads had the same high powered graphics card, the benchmarks may show them to be the same with Core Image tasks.
    doubt it. because having core image would mean a totally seperate windows version. developing 2 totally different codebases would take forever.





    june 2011 calendar uk. 2011 calendar template uk.
  • 2011 calendar template uk.



  • lars steenhoff
    Apr 6, 05:01 PM
    For the time being, the new ati macbook pro's won't work as fast with premiere pro, as they could have when premiere would use openCL, instead of Cuda.
    Probably in the next version I guess, as openCL was not quite there yet when premiere CS5 was developed





    june 2011 calendar uk. June+2011+calendar+uk
  • June+2011+calendar+uk



  • lazyrighteye
    Aug 11, 10:33 AM
    *woot*
    Please let it be good so I can trash my Treo.

    My Treo is best smart phone I have used. That said, it's nowhere NEAR where I expect an Apple offering to be - when/if discussing integration.
    Depending on what Apple unveils, I am very ready to cut my contract w/ VZW if it means a better user experience than what I am getting now.





    june 2011 calendar uk. 2011 Calendar Uk Holidays
  • 2011 Calendar Uk Holidays



  • celo48
    Apr 6, 01:38 PM
    Puuuahhhh

    That proves one more time to "some" that having a fast car does not really matter if you do not have nice roads to drive it.





    june 2011 calendar uk. My birthday is in June so I
  • My birthday is in June so I



  • ECUpirate44
    Apr 11, 11:27 AM
    Makes my recent iPhone 4 purchase look like a good decision. Sorry for those who are waiting for the 5 :o





    june 2011 calendar uk. printable june 2011 calendar.
  • printable june 2011 calendar.



  • SPUY767
    Jul 27, 03:38 PM
    Sorry if i missed it, but at what speeds do these run? Don't they know just because they keep bumping and bumping the chip speed don't really mean they have a faster system. Seem just like yesterday when a better design was more important than a super fast chip. Oh well, everyone is buying into the Mhz myth now. Funny that just a year or so ago, Apple was trying to shoot down the Mhz myth, now they have people cheering for it. I guess power consumption is good though.


    This is a positively thoughtless remark. No one's cheering the MHz myth on, in fact, Intel itself has abandoned the concept. Until the 3Ghz woodies get dropped in a MacPro, the 2.7 GHZ G5 will still be the fastest chip ever put in a Macintosh. I have a dual core Pentium D in a bastard Mac at the house, it runs at 3.8 GHz. I'm pretty sure that even it is slower in a lot of areas than these Core 2's. So no, you're absolutely wrong, the MHz myth is all but dead.





    june 2011 calendar uk. 17 June 2011 to 25 June 2011
  • 17 June 2011 to 25 June 2011



  • Mattsasa
    Apr 6, 03:01 PM
    I hope that number keeps rising; we need competition to not let Apple rest on it's laurels.

    apple isn't resting on their laurels,

    if that number rises... which it will, it just means less developers and apps for ios





    june 2011 calendar uk. 2012 calendar uk.
  • 2012 calendar uk.



  • foidulus
    Apr 5, 08:38 PM
    I doubt Apple will ship a new version of FCP before they ship lion, there are simply no real video editor APIs in Snow Leopard that are capable of 64 bit, QT Kit is a joke.

    HOWEVER, according to the developer page for Lion there will be a brand new A/V API in Lion that will be 64 bit and FCP will most likely be written in that.

    I guess they could back port the entire API to Snow Leopard, but I wouldn't count on it.





    june 2011 calendar uk. printable june 2011 calendar.
  • printable june 2011 calendar.



  • HecubusPro
    Aug 26, 12:01 PM
    The best way to let a company know that you're not satisfied with them is to drop their product and go with a competitor. That's one of the reasons why I'm switching from PC to Mac (not that Bill Gates really cares :) )

    The worst way to let a company know you're not satisfied with them is to gripe about it on a web board that they don't read (i.e. not their support site.)

    If you're dissatisfied, go with something else. I know that's hard for a lot of the followers of the cult of Mac, but if you're that upset, drop Apple and go with a competitor. If it's not that bad, then we'll just have to deal with it whether it improves or not.

    Macs and the Mac OS still are the superior products and system. Hopefully Apple will step up to the challenge of a larger user base sooner than later and fix their broken support system.





    june 2011 calendar uk. 2011 calendar uk printable.
  • 2011 calendar uk printable.



  • Neb154
    Aug 7, 03:39 PM
    I'm real excited for the new iChat and Spaces, along with these new "top secret features..." They better be good!

    The finder is definately my bet for something to be revamped, along with probably iLife which will be revamped for leopard.

    Edit : Also something more with virtualization (boot camp area) as they did not touch that really.





    june 2011 calendar uk. 2011 calendar uk.
  • 2011 calendar uk.



  • greenstork
    Jul 31, 12:05 PM
    Update this august... not likely. It will be all pro. Any consumer will be Paris Expo. The imac G5 was launched there. why not a Core 2 Duo iMac?

    Why not? Cost...

    The prices of the Yonahs just dropped precipitously, thereby increasing Apple's margins on their line of computers in mid product cycle. They'll be selling fewer iMacs anyway because everyone will want the fanciest MB Pros and Mac Pros with the super fast Intel chips. To make up for selling fewer iMacs, they'll be raking in higher margins on each computer.

    Look for consumer model speed bumps ahead of the holiday season.





    june 2011 calendar uk. January+2011+calendar+uk
  • January+2011+calendar+uk



  • dba7dba
    Mar 31, 04:51 PM
    You're comparing a phone or a tablet to U.S. foreign policy? I'm sorry, I don't think gadgets are as important as that but apparently you do. I think you need a check on your perspective.

    How about
    1. I don't care what neighbors say as long as I can work on my car and rev up the engine, even at midnight.

    My point was 'I don't care what happens to others as long as I get what I want' is not good.





    june 2011 calendar uk. june 2011 calendar print.
  • june 2011 calendar print.



  • ImAlwaysRight
    Aug 17, 02:30 PM
    Show.. me.. the.. games...

    LOL, us gamers all sound kinda like broken records :)
    And for what purpose? Would any of you drop the $3500 needed to upgrade to the latest Mac Pro? Or is it just the drool factor, like when you look through Car and Driver and drool over an $80K sports car?





    june 2011 calendar uk. calendar 2011 uk holidays.
  • calendar 2011 uk holidays.



  • law guy
    Aug 5, 09:49 PM
    I'd like to predict an unanticipated show stopper - a new Mac ultraportable that weighs something like 2.2 lbs and is around the thickness of a magazine. The new notebook would not be breaking new ground - there are intel PC notebooks that fit this / similar descriptions, for example the Q2010 offering by Fijitsu (illustrated in Q2010 pics that follow). http://common.ziffdavisinternet.com/util_get_image/13/0,1425,sz=1&i=134331,00.jpg http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com/Resources/35/2097637765.jpg But, new gound or not, it would be an exciting addition to the MacBook Pro line up. It would also be fun to have a product like that to catch everyone off guard.

    I do have a bit of keynote fever. How do they do it? I'm not going to buy anything for a few years, and yet I can't wait to see what is unveiled. This time around, the fever pitch seems more acute than it's been since perhaps MWSF 2003 (when the Alu 12 and 17" PBs came out) - even more anticipation than then because of all of the new products expected. This is also the time when MR really shines - this is the core of the site: rumors about Macs - I love it.





    dscuber9000
    Apr 6, 01:41 PM
    An Android tablet just seems a little weird to me. Android is an OS for people that basically want a super-custromizable and super-complicated OS on the go. Tablets are great for people that still can't set the time on their VCR (and they still have a VCR plugged in). I'm not surprised that there isn't much of a market for Android tablets.

    This goes well with what Steve Wozniak said yesterday.





    scottlinux
    Sep 13, 01:54 PM
    Hey everybody the Big News is
    NBC Today Show went High Definition today!

    The Today show is an embarrassment. The US major tv networks do not have any real morning news programs. How to trim your dog's ears and an inside look into American Idol contestants is NOT NEWS. It is an entertainment talk show.





    madmax_2069
    Nov 12, 05:46 PM
    I'll pass on the game altogether.

    What it does, Gran Turismo does to perfection....I'm just really not into what it does.

    I'm more of an arcade racing guy, so I'll stick with Burnout Paradise until it gets a worthy sequel!

    if you really look at it, NFS hot pursuit is the game your looking for.

    i like sim and arcade racing games, but if you are a hardcore sim racing nut neither forza 3 or gt5 are real racing sims. so far only computers have real racing sims. not saying that gt5 or forza 3 aren't trying to be, its just they are not considered to be a real racing sim to hardcore sim nuts.

    GT5 might be the game that makes me buy a PS3.





    rjohnstone
    Apr 25, 03:00 PM
    ya.. not like it's on right on the "features" page of iphone's website, ( http://www.apple.com/iphone/features/ .) It isn't like they have a whole page about it, ( http://www.apple.com/iphone/features/maps-compass.html .)

    Who would think the an electronic device such as an iPhone would know your exactly location? And why would any cache information locally when the same exactly information can be gotten over a slow, inconsistent connection?
    Location services is not the same as storing every place you've ever been.
    Why does the db never get cleared?

    If location info is required for an app, why would I want to use info from possibly over a year ago that may no longer be accurate?

    I won't put on a tinfoil hat just yet. For now I'll just chalk this issue up to sloppy programming. ;)

    Same on the iPhone... this is not what we're talking about here. Application tracking has always been opt in or out.

    This is just a database of cell tower pings. That's all. it's shared with NO ONE and goes nowhere except on your phone. It's like your web browser cache.
    Apple still fails to answer the question of "why?"
    Why do they need it if it is not used?

    I know why a web browser has a cache. At least the web browser is smart enough to clean that up after a while.





    aristotle
    Apr 6, 04:10 PM
    Real tablet OS, Full internet, True multitasking - the list's expanding fast :D
    Define "Real Tablet OS" considering that Honeycomb is just an extension of Android with some new UI controls. That means that Honeycomb is no "more" of a tablet OS than iOS and Apple stated that iOS started out on a prototype tablet before being shrunk to a phone.