Daedalus256
Dec 16, 12:04 PM
has a deal been reached about the powerbook g3
not yet but I havent talked to macgenius yet either.
not yet but I havent talked to macgenius yet either.
djsound
Feb 4, 04:02 PM
so on the index page of this site I made I had a form that says "add me for automatic updates"..and has a form where the person inputs their email address....right now it send me an email that has their email address and I manually add them to a group in my Mail.app for when I send out the updates periodically. What I would prefer is for this to be done automatically. When they input their email address it is automatically added so some kind of database with the others....then when I send the update it just send to all of those....anyone know how to set this up? or a site that can explain it? thanks
mjstew33
Dec 23, 10:24 PM
ahhh....much better.
No more annoying product categories. Anyone know what is different besides the look?
ipod ipod ipod ipod :rolleyes:
No more annoying product categories. Anyone know what is different besides the look?
ipod ipod ipod ipod :rolleyes:
eznoh
May 1, 08:53 PM
Just got the Mophie juice pack air for my iPod touch 4g. Case looks and feels great and I can now make it through the day with power.
http://www.mophie.com/mophie-juice-pack-air-iPod-touch-4G-battery-case-p/2010_jpaxt4.htm
Mike
http://www.mophie.com/mophie-juice-pack-air-iPod-touch-4G-battery-case-p/2010_jpaxt4.htm
Mike
Falleron
Oct 30, 02:05 PM
Well, its good to see. Hopefully this will gets Apple lots of profits.

Rajj
Oct 27, 05:33 PM
If Apple does decide to release a 30� display, it would more then likely be aimed at the video or research markets, instead of the consumer market!!
But there are people how love to live lavish, so someone will purchase it!!!! ;) ;) :p
But there are people how love to live lavish, so someone will purchase it!!!! ;) ;) :p
autrefois
Aug 4, 10:58 PM
Please take this time to review your contributions and ensure you have retrieved any needed items before September 3, as the site and it's contents will be permanently and securely deleted at that time.
This is just more proof that Apple just isn't paying enough attention to education...
I'm referring of course to the incorrect use of "it's" in the quoted sentence. If the folks at Apple had only paid more attention to their education, they would know the difference between "it's" and "its"! :)
I don't know how popular this service was, or how much material was on it, but it sounds to me as though iTunes U will not be an exact replacement. I hope that announcing this right before the school year starts for most teachers will not be putting too many people out...
This is just more proof that Apple just isn't paying enough attention to education...
I'm referring of course to the incorrect use of "it's" in the quoted sentence. If the folks at Apple had only paid more attention to their education, they would know the difference between "it's" and "its"! :)
I don't know how popular this service was, or how much material was on it, but it sounds to me as though iTunes U will not be an exact replacement. I hope that announcing this right before the school year starts for most teachers will not be putting too many people out...
sharkdrive
Oct 26, 08:26 AM
We are now in line waiting for Leopard!!!
check us out: Live on site in Duham, NC Apple store (http://firstinlineforleopard.com/blog/?p=23)
We ARE the first in LINE!
check us out: Live on site in Duham, NC Apple store (http://firstinlineforleopard.com/blog/?p=23)
We ARE the first in LINE!
GGJstudios
May 5, 07:08 PM
Install iStat Pro (http://www.islayer.com/apps/istatpro/) to get accurate readings of your temps, among other things.

fusco+from+the+iconic+oyz

ICONic Boyz – Song: “Baby”.

ICONic Boyz: Ok, I know

past dance crews have

Madison Alamia of ICONic Boyz

787 Crew, Iconic Boyz,

crew is led by Tight-Eyez,

ICONic Boyz – English Town, NJ

tagged gif iCONic Boyz ABDC

mE,Iconic Boyz
waterskier2007
Jun 24, 01:26 PM
I don't care who gets them. I have sent you a few PMs and haven't heard back from you. The other guy is online as well, just waiting on a payment. If I don't here from him within the hour, they are all yours.
i have been so busy and havent even set up a paypal account yet, so its more likely that u will have success selling to him than me
i have been so busy and havent even set up a paypal account yet, so its more likely that u will have success selling to him than me
CANEHDN
Apr 7, 05:32 PM
The mail function returns a success or denied variable. Both function calls were fine. I have had issues sending mail to gmail before. I can't remember what I did to fix it. I'm thinking it was something with the headers but it may have been with the server.
AFPoster
Feb 21, 01:41 PM
omg, all this to work at a friggin retail store?!?! I thought you were applying for work at 1 Infinite Loop or something and "creative" meaning you were designing products... someone explain to me why would anyone want to work at a mall store?
It's not just a mall store, Apple is nothing like any other mall store. First no mall stores offer full benefits & retirement packages to there employee's only managers and above. Second the benefits and hands on training is incredible and they use you and train you so that you will be ready to work at 1 Infinity Loop or Maden, NC at the billion dollar facility. Plus they give you all the training in the world to be a teacher, educate another, work for other companies using Mac products and the list goes on and on. Yes they have an intense application process but once you're in with Apple you connections will never seise to grow. The atmosphere as well is fun, exciting and different than any other store.
It's not just a mall store, Apple is nothing like any other mall store. First no mall stores offer full benefits & retirement packages to there employee's only managers and above. Second the benefits and hands on training is incredible and they use you and train you so that you will be ready to work at 1 Infinity Loop or Maden, NC at the billion dollar facility. Plus they give you all the training in the world to be a teacher, educate another, work for other companies using Mac products and the list goes on and on. Yes they have an intense application process but once you're in with Apple you connections will never seise to grow. The atmosphere as well is fun, exciting and different than any other store.
martynov
Apr 14, 08:36 AM
Answers:
Will the proximity sensor work?
It depends, there are companies who know how to fix it and there are companies who do not. I have the five star shaped screws and in most cases with these screws, the proximity usually never works. Mine on the other hand works flawlessly so once again do your research and see which company can resolve that issue.
Will the earpiece work?
Im not even sure why people are heaving earpiece problems, i was watching the whole process of my iPhone being converted (Asking questions, being nosy, and annoying) and there nothing to do with the ear speaker being connected, removed, or disconnected. I do see something that might be a problem, the new speaker mesh i have in my white kit has glue on it so it might clog it up later on with dust.
Are these faulty in all white conversions?
You need to do your research and you have to really go into detail with each of these companies. If i was you, i would not trust anything below $200 unless its a kit.
How bad is the camera really?
I think over the time that i have been on these forums, i have heard so many issues with the camera and primarily because people forget to remove a film on the back or on the camera lens it self. Camera should not be an issue unless you're missing the flash diffuser, if you miss that then most likely you will have white bleed through. The only way a part can be missing a diffuser is if its really cheap quality.
Hope this helps
Will the proximity sensor work?
It depends, there are companies who know how to fix it and there are companies who do not. I have the five star shaped screws and in most cases with these screws, the proximity usually never works. Mine on the other hand works flawlessly so once again do your research and see which company can resolve that issue.
Will the earpiece work?
Im not even sure why people are heaving earpiece problems, i was watching the whole process of my iPhone being converted (Asking questions, being nosy, and annoying) and there nothing to do with the ear speaker being connected, removed, or disconnected. I do see something that might be a problem, the new speaker mesh i have in my white kit has glue on it so it might clog it up later on with dust.
Are these faulty in all white conversions?
You need to do your research and you have to really go into detail with each of these companies. If i was you, i would not trust anything below $200 unless its a kit.
How bad is the camera really?
I think over the time that i have been on these forums, i have heard so many issues with the camera and primarily because people forget to remove a film on the back or on the camera lens it self. Camera should not be an issue unless you're missing the flash diffuser, if you miss that then most likely you will have white bleed through. The only way a part can be missing a diffuser is if its really cheap quality.
Hope this helps
PinkyMacGodess
May 6, 07:50 PM
The problem is the potential scattering of files and the date/revisions getting confused.
You could do a VPN with remote access when you are on the MBP and then have the files local when you get back to the home network. Although a VPN can be blocked by firewalls and are heavily (obviously) on the network speed.
I'll be interested to hear what other people have to say in response to your query...
You could do a VPN with remote access when you are on the MBP and then have the files local when you get back to the home network. Although a VPN can be blocked by firewalls and are heavily (obviously) on the network speed.
I'll be interested to hear what other people have to say in response to your query...
InfoTime
Apr 29, 08:34 PM
i spilled vine in mine and took everything apart and dipped in alcohol 95% or more(motherboard and keyboard and fan) and cleaned it with a toothbrush ,let it dry and put it back, is been 4 months now and everything works fine.
try that.Is yours the white unibody MacBook? Did you see wine on the motherboard?
try that.Is yours the white unibody MacBook? Did you see wine on the motherboard?
germanjulian
Jun 17, 01:24 PM
Yikes - did the paperwork and so on take hours?
S
there was massive problems last year with the computer system crashing! it was all over the news.
S
there was massive problems last year with the computer system crashing! it was all over the news.
jimthorn
Jul 10, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by �bergeek
the ram cover won't come off lol
since i really don't want to do it myself, i'm taking it to macenthusiasts to get it off since that's what the apple store genius dude told me to do.
i have a 512mb stick somewhere...i should really go...maybe i'll go right now.
:) Yes, your iBook will be much happier with 640MB of RAM. It's too bad the other 128MB is hardwired onto the board... 1GB would be nice.
the ram cover won't come off lol
since i really don't want to do it myself, i'm taking it to macenthusiasts to get it off since that's what the apple store genius dude told me to do.
i have a 512mb stick somewhere...i should really go...maybe i'll go right now.
:) Yes, your iBook will be much happier with 640MB of RAM. It's too bad the other 128MB is hardwired onto the board... 1GB would be nice.
pcypert
Mar 20, 06:51 AM
I haven't seen anything mentioned here as a decent game that's not also available in Japan. All they sell here are the Jap imports and they have all the "names" mentioned here...plus the Pokemon game everyone's on "pins and needles" for :p
Paul
Paul
SpaceKitty
Aug 12, 08:47 AM
Hi,
Apple's MobileMe Gallery application has received a minor update today, fixing a few bugs while delivering new support for iPhone 4. With the update, the application can now download higher-resolution versions of images hosted on MobileMe when used on an iPhone 4 and connecting over Wi-Fi. The change allows users to take advantage of iPhone 4's 960 x 640 "Retina" display to view images in crisper detail.I been very disappointed with support with the iPad and mobile me,
I'm surprised this post didn't get deleted since it's clearly spam.
Apple's MobileMe Gallery application has received a minor update today, fixing a few bugs while delivering new support for iPhone 4. With the update, the application can now download higher-resolution versions of images hosted on MobileMe when used on an iPhone 4 and connecting over Wi-Fi. The change allows users to take advantage of iPhone 4's 960 x 640 "Retina" display to view images in crisper detail.I been very disappointed with support with the iPad and mobile me,
I'm surprised this post didn't get deleted since it's clearly spam.
ForumApple
Oct 17, 12:47 AM
HELP!! My G4 CUBE450 has gone crazy recently!
1. It turns on and off by itself all the time.
1. It turns on and off by itself all the time.
ozred
Feb 20, 04:42 PM
I'm looking at upgrading my Mac Mini to 8GB of RAM (from 4). I checked out the Apple store (eeek, I know) and it was around $600 CDN for the 8GB of RAM!!!!
Question, though...based on what I know of the type of RAM in the mini, I can purchase some non-Apple branded RAM form my local computer store for about $100.
I know Apple is over-priced, but this is insanely over-priced.
Apple prides itself at charging the highest prices of all.
Question, though...based on what I know of the type of RAM in the mini, I can purchase some non-Apple branded RAM form my local computer store for about $100.
I know Apple is over-priced, but this is insanely over-priced.
Apple prides itself at charging the highest prices of all.
wilywampa
May 2, 08:19 PM
I ordered a 15" MBP (:D) with 4GB of RAM. I also ordered 8GB of RAM to put in it from Newegg. I'm wondering if I can replace the 2GB of RAM in my old Late 2008 15" MBP with the memory from the new computer to increase the old laptop's resale value. It seems to be the same form factor, but the new memory is PC3-10600 DDR3 1333 and the old memory is PC3-8500 DDR3 1066 MHz. Does that affect compatibility? Thanks!
evoluzione
Sep 14, 08:46 AM
i never knew that, i'm in NY state and have been looking at diesels lately, but not had much luck, now i know why.
i've been interested in a VW Golf, and running it of biodiesel/fryer oil etc.
i've been interested in a VW Golf, and running it of biodiesel/fryer oil etc.
guyute
Nov 13, 12:47 AM
I ran across this program the other day and have been using it. The speed of this version of firefox is much faster than safari or ff1.0. Here is a link to the site.
http://www.beatnikpad.com/archives/2004/11/06/firefoxG5
http://www.beatnikpad.com/archives/2004/11/06/firefoxG5