i love you quotes and sayings for him

i love you quotes and sayings for him. love sayings for boyfriends
  • love sayings for boyfriends



  • wizard
    Apr 10, 03:53 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    A bit of selective hearing on the part of MacRumors with the quotes they chose to use. At first the video sounds great, dude is hyping what he saw from Apple. But later he gets called out from another speculating Apple is making a very significant change and distancing Final Cut from the real 'pro' users, dumbing it down, etc, and the guy who has seen it gets real quiet.. He is asked if he will update his editing studio's workflow to the new Final Cut, and he basically danced around the question, pleaded the 5th, and made it pretty clear that he is holding back some reservations about how the industry will adapt to the changes.

    Personally I'm very interested to see what they do, I'm sure it will have huge improvements on real time rendering and performance, sounds like the whole thing is being rewritten. But it does worry me that the program could become more for mass audience and no longer the pro application it has been for the past decade.

    A hammer is a hammer, the only significant difference between pro use and amature is how you swing it. Sometimes the pros get a little full of themselves and don't realize that tools are just there to express your imagination.





    i love you quotes and sayings for him. i love you quotes and
  • i love you quotes and



  • Blue Velvet
    Nov 28, 06:27 PM
    Announcing their hand before negotiations even start indicate a degree of flexibility in their position... this is just posturing at this stage.





    i love you quotes and sayings for him. sad love quotes and sayings
  • sad love quotes and sayings



  • filmguy
    Aug 17, 07:16 PM
    From now on, whatever processor Apple has, Windows has, and the differences will come down mostly on the OS.

    I agree with your post and I'm also a PC-TO-MAC CONVERT. :)

    The difference is going to come down to OS, as well as, the overall design of a machine and how well it's engineered. Apple seem to engineer machines of high quality, from the mere fact that their machines stand the test of time e.g. the other day I was working on a G4, on FCP 5.1, editing and rendering HDV footage in its native format, HDV1080i50 (Australian Sony camera). Although it wasn't the quickest performance, it held its own.

    Also, I'm an I.T. guy transitioning to film (pre-prod, shoot, and post-prod) and the whole Mac experience is different from a PC, from a creative workflow point-of-view. I bought MY FIRST MAC this week - Mac Pro, 3 Ghz, 2 Gig RAM, 250 Gig HD, standard video card, and previously owned 2 x 300 Gig Ext Maxtor 7200 RPM. I also bought AE 7, Adobe Web Bundle and FCP Studio 5.1. I shoot with the Sony Z1P and will soon have some sample work on the web.

    Lastly, OS X will always be superior to Windows based on the fact that it's built on a UNIX foundation. If I'm not mistaken, Windows code has just built on top of existing code year-after-year. :mad: I think the OS X was a fresh build.





    i love you quotes and sayings for him. Love Quotes And Sayings For
  • Love Quotes And Sayings For



  • aafuss1
    Aug 5, 10:42 PM
    My predictions
    iPods-talk about the car intergration (as several more car companies joined last week)

    Wish:another special event in September (I wish for a Invader ZIM,Jhonen Vasquez, or a artist appears to announce a iPod like the
    U2, but with their sigs.). Apple designed iPod skins-perhaps using TV shows as a themed line.
    Nike-brief mention, maybe add version of kit for 5th gen.
    Apps-demo some new feature in upcoming Logic 8-perhaps expand Intel performance with native 64 bit processing on Woodcrest or Core 2, new effects),iTunes 6.0.6 or 7.0
    Mac Pro-with Blu-Ray BTO, and special update that adds BD write support in Finder for 10.4, natively in 10.5
    Leopard-demo, Boot Camp update

    Mac Pro:
    -Fastest pro Mac ever shipped
    -Hard drives, BTO 750gb, perpendicular recording
    -New displays with HDMI, iSight & IR, even brighter
    -Wireless-WiMax or 802.11n-whatever's ready first, otherwise BT 2.0+EDR, AE
    -Multiple graphics card in a SLI/Crossfire like mode for extremely powerful graphics and stereo 3D, Quadro FX5500 and maybe also first Mac to be supported by the new Quadro Plex. 256MB std, 512MB BTO
    -HD Audio


    iSight-redesigned, motion sensing-so can be sort of security camerta, native Windows support, includes Photo Booth 2

    A focus on Leopard-virtualization techniques (compare Apple Boot Camp to others-Virtual PC, vmware), Apple remote desktop or virtualization solution-5-15 user free version to compete with MS





    i love you quotes and sayings for him. Heartache quotes bebooks
  • Heartache quotes bebooks



  • Silentwave
    Aug 26, 04:48 PM
    You're screwing up, intel. We don't want 300 trillion transistors on a 1 nm die. We want longer battery life. Idiots.

    But there's no die size change here....

    and doesn't transitioning to a smaller process usually mean improvements in that department anyways?

    Next die change is the 45nm Intel Core Microarchitecture "Penryn" core for mobile- mid-2007 or thereabouts.





    i love you quotes and sayings for him. i miss you quotes and sayings
  • i miss you quotes and sayings



  • SevenInchScrew
    Nov 24, 01:20 PM
    ...I can't say how this compares to GT4 but so far it's been amazing
    You have 800 cars exactly as they were in GT4, so you'll get a good idea. :p

    My buddy picked this up today, so I'll be checking it out on Friday when we hang out. I'm not buying it without trying first. It will be interesting to see how well it plays. After waiting 6 years for another full Gran Turismo, I have big expectations. But hey, even if it doesn't play as well as I'm hoping, the photo mode looks excellent. I can spend a LOT of time in there.





    i love you quotes and sayings for him. Forever quotes latestngreatest
  • Forever quotes latestngreatest



  • killr_b
    Apr 25, 02:13 PM
    And the next time somebody calls you, make sure you get their permission to store their phone number. Don't want to record their data without their consent.

    They consented to me retaining their data when they didn't block their number before calling. Which is possible and an option. There was no option for this "tracking list" other than a stupid TOS that you can't op out of partially.





    i love you quotes and sayings for him. i love you quotes. loving you
  • i love you quotes. loving you



  • JAT
    Mar 22, 03:57 PM
    The prices are official. Stop this fanboy **** about "it's not released yet".
    Xoom has been released and sells well, although not so much as the iPad, but it still grabs some market share.

    You people keep trying to find problems where there are no problems.

    It's an official announcement, the tablets are officially coming with an official price that makes real front to the iPad, you accepting it or not.

    It's like you fanboy people hate the fact that competitors are doing well.
    The Galaxy Tab 8.9 and 10.1 are thinner than the iPad 2, that must be too much for fanboys hearts.
    I don't own any tablet. I've used an iPad, and found little purpose to owning one myself at this time. That said, I am impressed with what it can do, esp as a gaming and business device. The others....meh.

    "Fanboy" is much more readily applied to someone fawning over a product that is not yet shipping, and claiming it is superior to one that is shipping. Such assertions are absolutely ridiculous. These products aren't "doing well", they are not yet available.

    I find fanboy assertions amusing, hence I post on occasion. :cool:





    i love you quotes and sayings for him. I LOVE YOU QUOTES FOR HER FROM
  • I LOVE YOU QUOTES FOR HER FROM



  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 5, 09:38 AM
    Even if every single homosexual on Earth decided not to raise a child (which is far from the truth), we do not all have to make/raise babies to propagate the species.

    Quite true about 'continuation', but economic models probably require that we do, in order to keep the pyramid growing at the base.





    i love you quotes and sayings for him. cute love quotes and sayings
  • cute love quotes and sayings



  • dethmaShine
    Apr 19, 03:05 PM
    Well you can see that with the Mac. About 3% worldwide marketshare but Apple makes tons of money with it.

    And eveybody crys tears here when some 5 year old Windows games finally get ported to MacOS. You want that to happen with the iPhone and iOS compared to Android? Fine. But I'm sure 99% of iPhone buyers don't want that scenario.

    Not trying to defend poor gaming on the macintosh, but android is the one getting year old titles now.

    Just to make it more clear, marketshare is one small factor considered for game development. There's much more than that. For e.g. people paying for actual games, ease of code for a single graphic card [a big hassle for windows gaming].

    Just read through?





    i love you quotes and sayings for him. quotes and sayings for him
  • quotes and sayings for him



  • Mattsasa
    Apr 6, 03:01 PM
    I hope that number keeps rising; we need competition to not let Apple rest on it's laurels.

    apple isn't resting on their laurels,

    if that number rises... which it will, it just means less developers and apps for ios





    i love you quotes and sayings for him. missing you quotes and sayings
  • missing you quotes and sayings



  • whatever
    Aug 25, 03:53 PM
    I've called Apple twice in the past week (on Saturday morning and this morning) and I received excellent support both times!

    They answered my questions in a very timely manner.

    I'm very hard on Support people because I did Technical Support for years and expect the highest level of support, which I've always received from Apple.

    I've also been a .Mac subscriber since it was released and I've never had a problem with it. Yes, I'm currently getting those stupid stock SPAMS, but so is everyone else. I always check to see the address of where the e-mail is coming from, waiting for that day that my addresss is there and I've never see a .mac.com address in the "From" column. It's a great service and much better than the other e-mail services that I use.





    i love you quotes and sayings for him. i love you quotes and
  • i love you quotes and



  • camelsnot
    Apr 5, 08:04 PM
    I'd really like to see FCS become of a single app where the "suite" of apps becomes more of a "mode" of operating. In other words if you choose to do editing the UI can switch to a mode that focuses on that, as with compositing, titles (LiveType) or audio editing (Soundtrack).. and so on.

    sorry but that's not the case. While some contend it's jaw-dropping, that's only because they're stacking it up against what FCS is currently. Compared to what Avid and Adobe are doing, Apple now has a mountain to climb. Apple has been too interested in their entertainment business to worry about their "pro" line (hardware/software). I know quite a few studios who have already shifted BACK to Avid and some are taking on the Adobe Suite completely as their software of choice. While some may find the new FCS exciting, and it does have some bells and whistles, it's typical Apple doing an incremental bump to keep up with what others are doing. Sad really.





    i love you quotes and sayings for him. i love you quotes and
  • i love you quotes and



  • badpup
    Apr 10, 06:17 AM
    I'm a little confused...why was Avid presenting at a Final Cut Pro User Group's meeting anyway? Do they just come in and are like "Hey, you've all made a mistake!" or something?


    Lets not forget that Avid ISIS and unity storage products have been FCP compliant for some time now. + the amount of times I go FCP > pro-tools, which is also an Avid piece of kit :p

    I'm a long standing FCP user - I cut my own work on it, but the post place I work in uses Avid. Lately I've really been thinking FCP (FCS in general) needs to catch up in a few areas... it'll be interesting to see what they update.

    What sounds bad to me about apple hogging the whole stage is the wording in the original article... "demanded all lectern time". Whatever way you dress it "demanding" stuff seems mean, but as others have mentioned I bet it was all properly discussed. The sad thing is I wouldn't put it past Apple to demand something like this.





    i love you quotes and sayings for him. i love you quotes and
  • i love you quotes and



  • Dr Kevorkian94
    Apr 11, 02:25 PM
    it better be a hell of a upgrade if they wait that long, because if not it will be unacceptable.





    i love you quotes and sayings for him. cute i love you quotes for
  • cute i love you quotes for



  • BRLawyer
    Aug 19, 07:08 AM
    I wonder if there is still any Winblows fanboy out there willing to justify the purchase of a PC...horrible OS, slower machine, more expensive...no damn way. The Quad MacPro is THE most powerful desktop in this world...period.





    i love you quotes and sayings for him. In your friends on your love
  • In your friends on your love



  • zacman
    Apr 19, 02:34 PM
    Sigh. The iPhone is still gaining market share. Not losing market share.

    You're wrong. Apple is losing marketshare for over 2 years now. Just because they are selling MORE iPhones doesn't mean they are gaining marketshare. The market grows much faster than the iPhone sales. Have a look at Nokia: In Q4/10 Nokia sold almost 7 million more smartphones but they lost about 10% marketshare. In Q1/11 Apple lost about 2% marketshare despite the fact that they sold about 2.5 million more iPhones. Just read the latest GfK numbers (needs registered account), it's all in there. NDP numbers for Q1/11 will be released next week if you trust them more.





    i love you quotes and sayings for him. i love you quotes and.
  • i love you quotes and.



  • jacg
    Jul 27, 10:22 AM
    Ah and where has the wireless mouse/kbd option gone in the store? Maybe they will be free with the upgraded iMacs.

    According to the bluetooth mighty mouse info at apple.com, you still need a wired keyboard and mouse to install the thing. When you went for the wireless option before, did you get a wired keyboard too?

    Also, are there any how-to guides for upgrading Yonah iMacs to Merom?





    i love you quotes and sayings for him. I LOVE YOU QUOTES FOR HER FROM
  • I LOVE YOU QUOTES FOR HER FROM



  • Bakey
    Apr 5, 06:09 PM
    A very ignorant post. Especially if you value quality. I hardly call providing the best quality video "sucking money out of home consumers"

    Or are you one of those that want to insist that streaming "hd" video is just as good as blu-ray. Because if you are - you shouldn't have even weighed in here.

    No need to school you on the difference here though unless you come back and tell me you still think there's no difference.

    +1... Maybe I should've snipped the quote, but I couldn't agree more! :)





    hulugu
    Mar 23, 12:19 AM
    Although I backed the implementation of a no-fly zone a few weeks ago, I wouldn't describe my position as one of wholehearted support. More a queasy half-hearted recognition that something had to be done and that all alternatives lead to rabbit holes of some degree or another. When all is said and done, my usual fallback position is an intense weariness at the evil that men do.

    For the record, I actually supported (if silence is considered consent) both Gulf wars at the start; I believed in the fictional WMD, I believed it when Colin Powell held his little vial up at the UN... but I, like many was tied down with work and other concerns and was only paying cursory attention to the news at the time. Like Obama, I also initially supported the war in Afghanistan, or at least the idea of it, initiated by a Republican president, but since then it seems to have become a fiasco of Catch-22 proportions.

    Slowly discovering the real agenda and true ineptness of the Bush administration was a pivotal point in my reawakening political understanding of US current affairs after reading Hunter Thompson for so many years. Disgusted and appalled at the casual way in which we all were lied to, I'm quite happy to hold my hands up and say 'I was wrong'.

    Thing is about Obama, I never had any starry-eyed notion about him being a peace-maker. He's an American president, the incentives are cemented into the role as one of using power and protecting wealth. Not that many conservatives were paying attention at the time, but he stood up in front of the Nobel academy when accepting his Nobel Peace Prize and laid out a justification for war.

    Since the second Gulf War, the entire circus has been one of my occasional interests, because I've never seen a political process elsewhere riddled with so many bald-faced liars, grotesque characters and half-baked casual hate speech. What power or the sniff of it does to people, twisting them out of shape, is infinitely more interesting and has more impact on us than any other endeavour, except for possibly the parallel development of technology.

    I used you as an example more out of rhetoric than anything else. However, I think your essay is spot on.

    I didn't believe the Bush administration's call for war in Iraq because I was reading Hans Blix's reports and I was suspicious of the whole endeavor: the Bushies struck me as a group wholly unprepared for the difficulty of governing a foreign country after a military invasion. I did hope, like Tom Friedman, that an Iraq without Saddam might be a powerful symbol in the Middle East, but I was deeply concerned about the war.

    Reading Anthony Shadid's reporting on Iraq told me that the situation was, days in, already spinning out of control. Once it became apparent that looters were able to steal artifacts from the museums, office chairs pilled with computers from the bureaus and weapons from Iraq's hundreds of ammunition dumps I knew we were in trouble.

    Libya is more like Bosnia than Iraq. A moment of force has the potential to change the scope of the conflict, hopefully for the positive, in a way that a full-blown invasion would merely complicate. That's the central part that fivepoint, who is merely interested in making another partisan screed, is ignoring.

    We have complicated thoughts about the use of force in the world, which leads us to appear hypocritical when all things are made to appear equal to make straw.

    George W. Bush is responsible for another calamity: me posting in PRSI, one of my many occasional weaknesses.

    Me too. I wandered in here by accident as a new member and haven't left.





    NY Guitarist
    Apr 5, 08:47 PM
    Everything else you said is all well and good, but why on earth would anyone need to download a 4K movie?

    4K is coming sooner than later. Youtube has 4K media, of course it looks bad because of the YT compression penalty.

    4K displays are coming too, both computer monitors and home theater.





    shawnce
    Sep 13, 11:36 AM
    Do you mean like how BeOS did things?

    Yeah BeOS had this great feature called magic pixel dust. :rolleyes:

    All that BeOS had was separate threads per window at the UI level. This does nothing for parallelizing compute tasks. These extra thread that BeOS had spent most of their time doing absolutely nothing.

    What Mac OS X has now is several operating services that will automatically scale up to use as many cores possible (while still making sense). Many of the "Core" framework do this without any work by application authors other then then those authors deciding to use those services instead of rolling their own.

    For example ColorSync color correction, audio conversion, audio mixing, etc.

    ...and yes Mac OS X 10.5 is expanding the OS services that will do the right thing (TM) as well as making it easier for developers to transparently and directly utilize the cores available in a system.





    DrRadon
    Mar 22, 12:46 PM
    It won�t sell because the iPad lines will block the view in store.





    asphalt-proof
    Aug 11, 02:45 PM
    I really want Apple to make an iPhone and have it available by Christmas. I am so ready to dump my Treo. My question is, will it be MS exchange compatible (this is assuming its a PDA phone.) The work-world is addicted to Exchange and it would make sense to have it compatible. Oh well, if wishes were fishes....