hillary clinton old pictures

hillary clinton old pictures. How Old Is Hillary Clinton
  • How Old Is Hillary Clinton



  • Glassman
    Sep 19, 02:03 AM
    there's no reason not to switch to Core 2 Duo as they sell for the same price as Core Duo and are drop in replacement.. the only possible reason for the delay is supply shortage.. it's not unusual to see PC vendors announce new processors even though they are unable to ship them at that time, but at the same time they keep options for the older model, which ships instantly.. Apple thinks differently, they will announce the update when they're ready to ship and starting that day they cease selling the older models.. I think thats fair.. the only difference is that they don't make announcements several weeks in advance..

    Apple has no reason not to follow Intel's speed bumps, because on each speed bump the prices shifts towards the lower models, in other words Intel keeps the prices the same but speed bumps at every level.. if Apple does not update, they're keeping extra money in their pockets..

    as for the updates, I'm curious wheter it's gonna be just a processor switch or wheter they will also move from ATi to nVidia as they did in iMacs.. ATi is now owned by AMD and maybe somehow Apple bets more on nVidia because of using Intel processors only.. also I don't expect MXM slots for video cards for the same reason there's no processor socket in MBP, they ough to keep this as tight as possible..

    I personally don't care about DL SuperDrive, but as they managed to fit it into same 1" thick 17" model, they should do it with 15.4" models too..

    what I miss absolutely the most is WSXGA+ resolution in 15.4" and WUXGA in 17" - make that an option, it's so easy to do so - the displays are bog standard and can be exchanged w/o any redesign..

    I'd be in for a model with lesser GPU like X1400 or Go 7400 because it would save battery life and run cooler.. and for those who don't play - just perfect..

    otherwise I'm pretty much content with MBP..

    let's see..





    hillary clinton old pictures. hillary clinton old. hillary
  • hillary clinton old. hillary



  • BRLawyer
    Jul 15, 01:28 PM
    That would be a good lineup: two Minis, two iMacs, two Macs, two MacPros. Perhaps then the spread from $1499 for a base model conroe Mac to a $3299 or even $3599 for a premo dual-woodcrest 3GHz MacPro would seem plausible? I really like having a Mac desktop option before stepping up to the MacPro (with a smaller format). Right now the iMac is your only option in a certain range.

    I agree with another poster too, having both models silent would be most excellent!

    This sounds to me like a redux of the Performa/Quadra/LC disaster of the late 90s...I am glad Apple has learned from its mistakes, so it does NOT stretch its production line to a plethora of unnecessary models anymore...

    A cheapo MacPro model is more than enough to fill any gaps between the iMac and the Pro line...nothing else.





    hillary clinton old pictures. hillary clinton old jpg
  • hillary clinton old jpg



  • maelstromr
    Apr 19, 05:33 PM
    Is that we here in ka world know our Apple products....
    But out in the Minnesota farmlands.... They may not have seen the ads....
    Met up with another farming buddy... A couple of beers.
    Gone to a tech shop to buy a smartphone n thought through the beer bottle they bought themselves a samsung iPhone.
    :rolleyes:

    /sarcasm

    So what's your point? The presence of competition does not harm a competitor? Seems contrary to that whole "competition" word.

    And your next point is what? A successful company should allow a competitor to use it's technology/patents to compete with it? All at the same time as just taking it from all the competitors that sue Apple on the other companies' patents, right?

    How many anti-Apple suing trolls here are also pro-other company suing Apple trolls in other threads?

    So you don't like the way IP law works? Vote for someone who will change the legal structure. Until then, corporations are going to work in the environment your legislators and courts created. Hate the game, not the player.





    hillary clinton old pictures. Here is Hillary Clinton
  • Here is Hillary Clinton



  • tdmac
    Apr 25, 04:15 PM
    I think most people are missing this key bit of info - Location Services was turned off and the database was purged, and it still made a new database with new data...

    No one is missing anything here. You as well as the Wall Street Journal are confusing "Location Services" with this database.

    Location Services are those that provide data from 3rd party providers based on your location. Your date "IS" passed to them of where you are currently located so that they can provide you results on things in your area. i.e. Movie Schedules, Four Square, etc.

    This database "locally" stores your proximity to cell towers and wifi antenna's.





    hillary clinton old pictures. Hillary+clinton+old
  • Hillary+clinton+old



  • ValSalva
    Apr 6, 11:10 AM
    I still don't think this means new MacBook Airs in June. Can anyone really see Apple releasing new hardware before Lion is released?





    hillary clinton old pictures. hillary clinton old. hillary
  • hillary clinton old. hillary



  • Biolizard
    Apr 27, 08:37 AM
    Its not about being a criminal or paranoid. This data is for the sole purpose of marketers to sell us crap.

    Well, I'm tired of seeing ads everywhere I turn. You can't go to the bathroom now without seeing a ad shoved in your face and its becoming tiresome.

    It reminds me of a line from Futurama:

    Leela: Didn't you have ads in the 21st century?"

    Fry: Well sure, but not in our dreams. Only on TV and radio, and in magazines, and movies, and at ball games... and on buses and milk cartons and t-shirts, and bananas and written on the sky. But not in dreams, no siree.

    Well, Fry could have added our iPads and our phones too. Its disgusting already how much advertising has infiltrated our lives. You can't even read a news story on the internet without an ad being being intrusively shoved in your face.

    Things don't just happen without money. People are increasingly adverse to paying for items like apps or news, or are only willing to pay so much (e.g. pay TV, sport etc.), such that marketing needs to subsidise the product.

    That news story you read on the internet? It's because of that ad so intrusively shoved in your face that you didn't need to reach for your wallet to be able to read it.

    There's no such thing as a free lunch.





    hillary clinton old pictures. To Hillary Clinton#39;s surprise,
  • To Hillary Clinton#39;s surprise,



  • Huntn
    Apr 28, 10:11 AM
    What is absolutely hilarious, last night there were sound bites of Republican's asking "Why did Obama bring this birth certificate thing up, we have work to do!!"





    hillary clinton old pictures. How Old Is Hillary Clinton
  • How Old Is Hillary Clinton



  • Rm.237
    Apr 8, 08:28 AM
    me too! I wanna learn!

    How does withholding stock from the public aid a company? I can imagine holding them till everything is registered in their system and accounted for. But turning people away when they actually do have stock doesn't sound like a good business practice to me
    Sorry if this has been beaten to death over the next nine pages but I just don't have the time to read it all this morning.

    It's very simple really. Each day a retail outlet like Best Buy has a budget they want to hit. Even though it depends on local let's call it $75,000. Now let's say in this very high pressure competitive environment I have already made budget but know that tomorrow my budget is going to be $100,000. I'm a little nervous about hitting that but know that I got like 15 iPads sitting in the back. Very simple solution. Do not sell anymore iPads for the day and wait to sell them tomorrow! The iPads alone will net me 10,000 of that budget. No way am I going to sell them after I've made todays goal.

    This is just one of many different scenarios but they all are very similar. Should I hold iPads in the back until it looks like we may not hit budget? Should I hold them off for tomorrows monster budget? Should I sell them to go over budget and be tops for the day in the district? Etc, etc, etc.





    hillary clinton old pictures. Sign Hillary Clinton#39;s Cast
  • Sign Hillary Clinton#39;s Cast



  • Magrathea
    Apr 6, 11:15 PM
    Youre aware the newest mbp (high end) 15, and 17 haveva 1gb graphics memory, right?

    Yes but not Nvidia so I don't think they can use the CUDA think. correct my if I'm wrong where PP gurus.





    hillary clinton old pictures. Hillary Clintonup to her old tricksthe same old tricks!
  • Hillary Clintonup to her old tricksthe same old tricks!



  • fullmanfullninj
    Apr 8, 02:03 AM
    Just to let y'all know, unless someone else knows otherwise, Best Buy makes zero off Apple product sales (that haven't been marked up).

    I read this thread and I noted that someone pointed out that BB apparently marks up some items -Airports, Time Machines, etc. I found this odd since Apple controls all the pricing, but eh, not going to question that since those are the facts I'm assuming (can't be bothered to go on a comparing spree).

    Anyway, the iPad 2s aren't marked up, thus they make zero.
    Each department should be meeting their budget daily. How do they do that? By selling products they make notional margin and that allows that department to meet their budget. On a slow, sh-tty day, a department may only be 70% to budget; on a fast, awesome day, a department may be 110% to budget.

    But when you make zero off iPad sales, keeping them away from customers does not help notional margin. Doesn't bring them any closer to hitting budget. The only way they'd make money on that iPad sale would be selling accessories or the Black Tie protection. But that's entirely something else.
    Best Buy makes zero notional margin on iPad sales, so they're not withholding stock to meet daily budgets.

    I can't explain why they're doing this, but given my knowledge, I can invalidate the claim that managers are hoarding iPads so that they can meet budget every day.

    Cheers! :D





    hillary clinton old pictures. names Hillary Clinton as
  • names Hillary Clinton as



  • Spoe
    Apr 19, 03:43 PM
    Apple Q3/09: 7 million devices and 17.1% marketshare
    Apple Q3/10: 13.4 million devices (almost doubled!) but 16.7% marketshare.
    Nokia Q3/09: 18 million devices and 44% marketshare
    Nokia Q3/10: 29 million devices (+ 11 million!) but only 36% marketshare

    So Apple sold 6.5 million more units but lost 0.4% marketshare.

    Ya, right.

    The iPhone is both gaining and losing market share, depending on what you mean by market share.

    Do you mean what percentage of devices sold or what percentage of devices in use?

    By the first measure, iPhone is slightly losing (by an amount that almost seems like it could be a statistical fluke -- it's basically flat) market share. By the other, it's still gaining market share (again by a pretty small amount).

    And then, you get into comparing statistical reports from different sources. Lie, damned lies, and statistics, you know.

    About the only certainty is it's debatable whether the iPhone is really losing market share and beyond that, whether Android is growing at the expense of the iPhone.





    hillary clinton old pictures. Hillary Clinton is pictured.
  • Hillary Clinton is pictured.



  • Nuvi
    Apr 11, 05:35 AM
    I think the point is apple is trying to break the mold of traditional NLE editing. Many tools and terms we use in FCP and other NLEs are derived from linear tape editing from 20+ years ago. They are trying to push to the future of editing in a new direction and that may involve rethinking aspects of how we edit. Whether it's going to work or not I guess we'll have to see...

    Don't think so. I think they want to make FCP a tool for consumers who have no idea about narrative structure and storytelling. FCP isn't useful for Apple any more. Regarding editing conventions, they are far older then 20 or so years. However, they've been around for a very long time and those conventions will be here to stay. Why? Because in the end of the day stories are linear and that fact won't change one bit even if Apple releases iMovie Pro.





    hillary clinton old pictures. Knowles Hillary Clinton 3
  • Knowles Hillary Clinton 3



  • mattsh
    Sep 19, 06:24 AM
    to be honest - i've been looking at the lenovo offerings and i'm attracted. i have been a diehard apple fan my entire life, but if all it means is i have to use tiger clone (aka vista) but at least have hardware that is current with technology i'll buy.

    so yes, apple has a monopoly, but they can't be to jack ass about it because people will start to go other places no matter how good ilife is.

    there is no excuse that one of the top 5 notebook venders in the united states on intel architecture is behind this much its competitors.

    You know I've been thinking about this. Does Apple really NEED to update now? I mean what's the purpose of the update? Yes there is 64bit, but other then that? Not much. A LITTLE more speed, but OSX already runs pretty fast... faster then Windows would with comparible hardware. OSX already does more then Windows does and does it better. Maybe Apple doesn't NEED To stay up with the latest processor fad because they are already better then the competition.. maybe the competition NEEDS faster hardward because they OS is so bloated it runs slowly unless they have it. Ever think of that? Honestly, I'm 100% happy with my current MB which does not have the new processor in it. I launch most programs in under a second.:D





    hillary clinton old pictures. Hillary+clinton+photos+
  • Hillary+clinton+photos+



  • Eraserhead
    Nov 29, 09:27 AM
    This news makes me want to go steal Universal junk I don't even like.

    Same here, paying a levy on iPod's is like paying one on Hard drives as many of them contain copyrighted material, except they could never do that as the business world would go insane if they had to pay a levy to the music industry.





    hillary clinton old pictures. old time hillary clinton
  • old time hillary clinton



  • macgeek2005
    Aug 19, 09:43 PM
    While it is true I have no life, it is not true I have fully decided to skip buying a Mac Pro. These discussions have lead me to a place of indecision about it rather than what I previously thought, which was to skip it. I never intended to talk anyone out of buying one if they want one. And I never intended to talk bad dirt against it. My apologies to anyone who thought I did. :(

    My heartly congratulations to all who have taken the Mac Pro plunge already.

    I am also waiting to see what the full scope of Core 2 offerings will be as I want a 17" Core 2 Duo MacBook Pro more first.

    As far as the comment that Toast and Handbrake can use all four cores goes, Toast definitely does in the Mac Pro and if you add a significant action to the Quad G5, it will negatively impact the 2-3 core performance of Handbrake as well as Toast. That is what I meant. If it wasn't clear before now, I apologize for the imcomplete explanation of my meaning.

    I feel misunderstood by some of you. No harm intended. Not anti-Mac Pro at all. Not trying to ratinoalize Quad G5 as somehow better - no way. Not trying to negatively impact Mac Pro sales. I'm totally Pro Mac Pro. Regret the misunderstanding. Wish I hadn't hurt some people's feelings. :o

    That's okay. No worries. I just get a little defensive when I spend $5000 on a new system, and then see you posting about how it'll be better with Clovertown. But that's my problem I guess. :rolleyes:

    Anyway, it's all cool.





    hillary clinton old pictures. Hillary Clinton calls for
  • Hillary Clinton calls for



  • leekohler
    Apr 27, 11:49 AM
    Who is NOBama? I looked up that name on Wikipedia but haven't found anything.

    I was wondering the same thing.





    hillary clinton old pictures. Old School Bill and Hillary
  • Old School Bill and Hillary



  • leekohler
    Mar 3, 12:04 PM
    I goofed. I misinterpreted what Lee said about sodomy. He said that not all homosexuals engage in sodomy. I thought he thought homosexual sex was not sodomy. Unfortunately, too often, when I'm impulsive, I misinterpret what others write.

    I don't look down on anyone here. I didn't look down on anyone here. I'm sorry I gave the impression that I did that. I'm sorry I've written insultingly, too. I didn't mean to do that.

    Sadly, I sometimes do react emotionally when I should react rationally instead. And I do need to try harder to comprehend what others say.

    Fair enough. Now let's move along. ;)





    hillary clinton old pictures. Hillary+clinton+photos+
  • Hillary+clinton+photos+



  • l4t13
    Oct 15, 01:02 PM
    still very good news for high performance users





    hillary clinton old pictures. hillary clinton old,
  • hillary clinton old,



  • maclaptop
    Apr 19, 03:26 PM
    Pssstt... I think it already is a religion to many.
    So True...

    Poor lost souls rely on Steve to think for them, bring them courage, and guide them in worship.

    Anyone who fails to fall in line, is immediately a threat to them.

    It's this weakness is laughable.





    Yebubbleman
    Apr 6, 03:35 PM
    Disagree, the Air is a niche product, and there is a noticeable difference in weight. 2KG 13" Pro is exactly 50% heavier than 1.3KG Air, and if you lug the laptop around all day long such weight difference is noticeable. It might be added that most Air users are never gonna need the extra computing power of the MBP. If your work requires a MBP you're never going to get an Air anyway.

    If you don't need the power of a MacBook Pro, then a white MacBook is the best bang for the buck. Period. The only two reasons why an Air would be desirable over a white MacBook are superficial aesthetic preferences (please people, these are computers, not fashion accessories) and weight, which brings me to...

    I am going even further - I like the featherweight of the 11" and the fact that after the update it is going to be a very serious machine is not to be neglected.

    After the update, it'll still be the slowest Mac in the line-up. Serious machine? Perhaps compared to a Core 2 Duo machine, but then again, at that point, they'll all have Sandy Bridge and will thusly all be serious compared to the Core 2 Duo Macs in every respect (save for the IGP in tow, of course). Featherweight? Sure, but at that point, do I really want to be editing my Microsoft Word documents or Photoshop files on a computer with an 11.6" screen? And for the same cost as a full featured Mac laptop (white MacBook)? No thanks.

    Last but not least, those 2 pounds you're talking about can be crucial when deciding what to take in your hand luggage when traveling by plane. I've been up to such a decision when I had to take my 2.8kg PC laptop. That's where I guess the name of the computer comes from - Macbook Air, designed for use on an Airplane.

    A 13" MacBook Pro wouldn't make travel THAT much harder. Seriously. I've traveled with a white MacBook for quite a while, and honestly, an Air would make the bag lighter, but not to the point where I'd take it over a white MacBook or a 13" MacBook Pro. Were I doing constant walking with the thing, maybe. As it stands I don't have that kind of mobile computing lifestyle, nor do I know many people that do.


    The integrated Intel HD 3000 seems to be about equal to the integrated GeForce 320M when Barefeets did their tests on vidoe games.

    On Portal, the HD3000 was 68FPS and the 320M was 65FPS.
    On X-Plane, the HD3000 was 38FPS and the 320M was 43FPS.

    Certainly worth moving to SB processors.

    http://www.barefeats.com/mbps04.html

    The 4Gig RAM limit is more critical than the change in graphics.

    For every test that the HD 3000 beat the 320M or matched it, the CPU was largely at play. Jus' sayin'. Though really of the four Macs that ship sans a discrete GPU, the only one where it is sorely missed is the 13" MacBook Pro. For everyone else, the difference between the 320M and the HD 3000 won't matter at all.

    I think you need to define very simple, because the MBA can run about everything. Lets face it, computers have been capable of running pretty much anything for the last decade, the upgrades stopped being as meaningful as they used to be quite some time ago.

    I'm a Unix sysadmin, the MBA is my only computer. I do casual gaming on it, I use it to do graphics for my website using CS5, I use it for my work (using a VM), I use it to do my hobby coding, I use it to watch TV series and Anime in 720p. It has the upside of being light and small, so carrying it around on the motorcycle for when I'm on stand-by is less of a pain than 15" MBP or even a 13" MBP (which I had before, when it was called the Unibody Macbook).

    Call me bat-**** crazy or my needs "simple", but it works for me as a stand-alone computer.

    By "run everything", you can't possibly mean run games at "higher than medium" settings, nor edit lots of HD footage in something like Final Cut Pro. Though that's not what YOU use YOUR MacBook Air for, and really that's fine. I'm not trying to invalidate your purchase decision, man. I'm saying that on the whole, unless ultraportability ABSOLUTELY HAS TO BE A CONCERN, it's not the best of buys in an already over-priced Mac market. If you handed me $1000 and told me to buy a Mac laptop, I'd buy the white MacBook over the 11.6" Air every time. But that's a difference in opinion and frankly, I'd rather not argue difference in opinions.





    Benjamins
    Mar 31, 02:53 PM
    What the heck are you talking about. Google is building upon the technology. Apple did a great job advancing the technology which pushed everyone else to do the same. Its called competition its been happening for years and in every industry.

    so what Apple FAD are you talking about?

    It's technology when it's Google.
    It's a FAD when it's Apple?

    What the **** are you talking about?





    WiiDSmoker
    Apr 11, 01:23 PM
    The iPhone 4 is still the best smartphone in the market, so not surprising..

    Your opinion. Not fact.





    icookbook
    Aug 7, 06:02 PM
    So, the time machine will allow you to selectively restore files which have been deleted, yet as of present the trash can will not allow you to selectively undelete a file?

    Might as well just delete the file, then restore it with the time machine!!!!

    ... I have a feeling the trash can may see some changes, ha





    Dave00
    Aug 7, 03:50 PM
    Well, looks like Apple has figured out what to do with all that extra space most of us have on our hard drives. Even though only changes are saved, it seems like this will take up an enormous amount of space, especially for multimedia files like movies, etc. Plus, if only changes are stored, it would seem that to restore a file would entail starting with the original, and applying all the changes since then - wouldn't that take quite a long time? And saving a file would probably take longer too... smells like alot of system slowdown. Still, I'll be very impressed if this actually works without a huge number of bugs - it has to be a phenomenally complicated task to keep track of everything. And it LOOKS really cool. :)

    Dave