grant hill

grant hill. Grant Hill Grant Hill #33 of
  • Grant Hill Grant Hill #33 of



  • Gurutech
    Aug 7, 08:16 PM
    Yes, absolutely:

    Enhanced 64-bit Support
    Leopard delivers 64-bit power in one, universal OS. Now Cocoa and Carbon application frameworks, as well as graphics, scripting, and the rest of the system are all 64-bit. Leopard delivers 64-bit power to both Intel- and PowerPC-based Macs, so you don�t have to install separate applications for different machines. There�s only one version of Mac OS X, so you don�t need to maintain separate operating systems for different uses.

    Bridge the Generation Gap
    Now that the entire operating system is 64-bit, you can take full advantage of the Xeon chip in Mac Pro and Xserve. You get more processing power at up to 3.0GHz, without limiting your programs to command-line applications, servers, and computation engines. From G3 to Xeon, from MacBook to Xserve, there is just one Leopard.

    Wait. Does this mean that the Leopard doesn't support current MBP or MB? the ones that use 32 bit Yonah based Core Duo CPU.





    grant hill. Grant Hill with his wife,
  • Grant Hill with his wife,



  • shaun319
    Apr 11, 06:18 PM
    sept release will fall into my upgrade period. great





    grant hill. Grant Hill | Official Website
  • Grant Hill | Official Website



  • 124151155
    Apr 12, 05:46 AM
    it's a shame seeing all these negative attitudes concerning the iPhone 5. stating that only because of 3-5 month delay people switching to Android. Also others stating that the iPhone currently is antiquated and doesn't measure up to the competition.

    I know for myself that since purchasing my first and only Apple product in October 2009 a iPhone 3GS I am looking forward to converting to an 27" iMac from a 6 year old Dell Dimension E510 desktop as well as upgrading my iPhone 3GS no matter how long it may take for the iPhone 5 to come out due to my experience with my iPhone 3GS being nothing but stellar telling me that whatever how long the wait it will be worth it.

    I only wish that after purchasing the iPhone 5 and 27" iMac this year I can still afford an iPad2 and not have to wait till the iPad3 since currently I don't even own an iPad1.

    It sure is, but when people get used to regular product cycles they then have expectations.

    I gave up on Apple when they never released the iPhone 4 in White. Having waited so long and no answers I gave up entirely on buying an iPhone and got myself an HTC Desire. Surprisingly (to myself at least) I really like it. I didn't like the stock ROM so I flashed it with MIUI-Au which made it more iOS-like.

    Now I'll wait for the iPhone 5. If it doesn't come out immediately in white I'll get it in Black to avoid a repeat.

    Oh, and I see you like the bold button. I prefer italics but I'd rather fit in.





    grant hill. 2 Fila Grant Hill
  • 2 Fila Grant Hill



  • MacinDoc
    Aug 26, 02:38 PM
    We also shouldn't feel good just because Dell also does not handle it too well. After all, Dell has more batteries to replace and has a shorter period of time for preparations. Supposingly, Dell provides bargain PCs, while Apple tends to charge a premium for their products. Can't Apple customers deserve better services? Shouldn't Apple be better? Should we all lower our expectations from Apple and ask for a cheaper price instead?
    Dell is also a larger company with a larger customer service department and a larger distribution network, which is designed for factory direct to home shipping, so it should have less trouble than Apple with this recall.

    With respect to Dell providing bargain PCs, Robert Weston (Associated Press) (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060823/ap_on_hi_te/tech_test_mac_pro_3) and Yuval Kossovsky (Computerworld) (http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9002545&source=NLT_MAC&nlid=62) have recently concluded that Apple, not Dell, offers the best current bargain PCs (at least for their specs).





    grant hill. player husband Grant Hill,
  • player husband Grant Hill,



  • ciTiger
    Mar 25, 10:35 PM
    What? this seems hard to believe... Already done on development? :confused:





    grant hill. Grant Hill has narrowed his
  • Grant Hill has narrowed his



  • Brandon Sharitt
    Sep 13, 07:25 AM
    While Clovertown and Kenstfield ar interesting as probably going to be the first consumer quad core CPUs, they are currently much like Intels initial stabs at Dual Core, which were largely two Pentium chips jammed together. What will be interesting to see is the second generation Intel quad cores and (probably) first generation AMD quad core CPUs, which should be to Kenstfield and Clovertown as the Core Duo family is to the dual core Pentium 4s, though maybe not quite the same performance jump.





    grant hill. Grant Hill Wife Tamia. grant
  • Grant Hill Wife Tamia. grant



  • Multimedia
    Aug 27, 11:33 PM
    Core 2 Duo is here. Looks like Toshiba is first out of the gate with Core 2 Duo laptops:Toshiba Qosmio G35-AV660 - AVPC Laptop (http://www.toshibadirect.com:80/td/b2c/pdet.to?poid=347885&coid=-30600&seg=HHO)

    Wow! And only $3499 :rolleyes: I think a lot of us here would have a problem with the 10.1 pounds part. I agree the 17" 1920 x 1200 would be wonderful. I like all the features - esp if we could have an HD-DVD SuperMultiDrive and dual HDs. But the battery life of 2.5 hours leaves a lot to be desired. I guess you can't have it all without losing something in the process - like reasonable weight, battery life and price. :p





    grant hill. Grant Hill, a 1994 Duke
  • Grant Hill, a 1994 Duke



  • Pared
    Apr 6, 02:02 PM
    Honda sells a TON more cars than BMW by a huge factor...I'd rather drive a BMW, I guess you're all happy with the Hondas :)

    And I guess it works both ways. If the iPad is a Honda, the Xoom is a Hyundai, or more and more of late, a Kia.

    Just enjoy a device for what it is... these child-like torts are silly. Both are nice. The only true differentiating factor is the AppStore right now.





    grant hill. Grant Hill Image
  • Grant Hill Image



  • toddybody
    Apr 6, 11:01 AM
    You sure as hell can.

    SC2 on MBA FTW!





    grant hill. Grant Hill Do Jalen Roses
  • Grant Hill Do Jalen Roses



  • ZoomZoomZoom
    Sep 19, 12:19 PM
    I don't see too many laptops that are sub $1000 that offer Core 2 Duo at the moment. Alienware has one that costs just about that much. Dell's XPS is the only laptop line with C2D, which are generally more costly than the Macbook Pros, even the 17". At the very least, apple has already equipped some of their computers with 64-bit support where it would probably benefit the most. The Mac Pro will obviously be the most likely to see great benefits from it. The imac, too, will see more benefit. but seeing as how macbooks and macbook pros are just coming out of their hardware glitches, i think its better to iron out those issues before stuffing new chips into them.

    Well, very technically, Dell has C2D laptops for $729 and $779 (http://revolution.engadget.com/2006/09/02/dell-stuffs-merom-into-two-more-the-inspiron-e1505-and-e1405/). Not saying that either of those are as powerful as a MBP by a long shot, but goes to show that even budget computers are getting Merom.





    grant hill. fila 96 grant hill 1 The Reed
  • fila 96 grant hill 1 The Reed



  • geerlingguy
    Aug 16, 11:24 PM
    When rendering in FCP, it's all about the CPU.

    Fast hard drives contribute to real-time effects, but do NOT contribute to rendering.

    Ram helps a little bit.

    However, depending on what kind of rendering you're doing, the hard drive can be a limiting factor.

    Say you're just rendering ten minutes worth of a blur effect on video�the CPU says 'gimme all you got' and goes to town on the frames, blurring each one quickly. But the hard drive may have a hard time keeping up with the CPU, because 10 minutes of footage needs to be read, then re-written to the drive. For HD-resolution video, that can be a couple gigs of data. And that data also has to pass through the RAM (which acts like a high-speed buffer).

    However, in the case of these benchmarks, one would think the testers would choose some more CPU-intense rendering, which would allow the hard drive to take it's time while the CPU is overloaded with work.

    But, to anyone configuring a graphics or video workstation: Everything�CPU, Hard Drives, RAM, and even the GPU for some tasks�should be as fast and ample as possible. "A chain is only as good as it's weakest link." If you pair up a Quad 3.0 GHz Xeon with a 5400 rpm USB 2.0 drive, you will be disappointed.





    grant hill. Grant Hill: A Fan #39;Spit In My
  • Grant Hill: A Fan #39;Spit In My



  • Hellhammer
    Nov 24, 09:37 AM
    Anyone been playing the game yet? I saw on other forums, people got the game yesterday. People called stores around where they lived and some stores already had it out.

    I've been playing it for the last 5 hours. The last GT I played was GT2 so I can't say how this compares to GT4 but so far it's been amazing





    grant hill. The #39;Grant Hill - Basketball#39;
  • The #39;Grant Hill - Basketball#39;



  • DrJohnnyN
    Apr 8, 08:12 AM
    Slick move, Best Buy.





    grant hill. Grant Hill Picutres amp; Photos
  • Grant Hill Picutres amp; Photos



  • whatever
    Jul 20, 12:10 PM
    Hmm, would make for an awesome rev b. MacPro on or around MWSF (probably "around" as MWSF is really a big consumer event).

    Bring on the serious grunt!!
    I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but Kentsfield will not be appearing in any of the Pro machines for some time.

    Apple will be using them exclusively in the Xserves, at for the most part of 2007. This will finally give Apple another way to distinguish their server line from their pro line.





    grant hill. Grant Hill | 1995
  • Grant Hill | 1995



  • bagelche
    Apr 5, 09:31 PM
    I think it won't be released yet, but they've got it to a strong showable point. Underlying architecture probably relies on a few features tied to Lion (QT stuff and more?). Maybe we'd need to upgrade to Lion for it. Ready to go in June or whenever Lion actually hits.





    grant hill. The #39;Grant Hill - Basketball#39;
  • The #39;Grant Hill - Basketball#39;



  • MrCrowbar
    Jul 20, 06:16 PM
    Nobody will ever want to use an Xserve on their desktop, and nobody setting up a compute cluster will want to build it from desktop boxes.

    Hehe, I remember Virginia Tech having built the 3rd fastest supercomputer out of 1100 dual powermacs G5. Back then, the XServe G5 wasn't available. You can see that in the MWSF 2004 keynote (minute 25 ff). They later switched to the Xserve G5 when those came out. It had 10.28 TF for just $5.2M.





    grant hill. Grant Hill Grant Hill #33 of
  • Grant Hill Grant Hill #33 of



  • Rafterman
    Apr 27, 08:12 AM
    Since I'm neither a criminal nor paranoid, I thought it was kind of cool/interesting too.

    Its not about being a criminal or paranoid. This data is for the sole purpose of marketers to sell us crap.

    Well, I'm tired of seeing ads everywhere I turn. You can't go to the bathroom now without seeing a ad shoved in your face and its becoming tiresome.

    It reminds me of a line from Futurama:

    Leela: Didn't you have ads in the 21st century?"

    Fry: Well sure, but not in our dreams. Only on TV and radio, and in magazines, and movies, and at ball games... and on buses and milk cartons and t-shirts, and bananas and written on the sky. But not in dreams, no siree.

    Well, Fry could have added our iPads and our phones too. Its disgusting already how much advertising has infiltrated our lives. You can't even read a news story on the internet without an ad being being intrusively shoved in your face.





    grant hill. It looks like Grant Hill is
  • It looks like Grant Hill is



  • MattSepeta
    Mar 23, 11:20 AM
    I certainly realize that the circumstances are different, but the fact remains, we launched missiles at another country.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adpa5kYUhCA





    grant hill. Grant Hill amp; Tamia
  • Grant Hill amp; Tamia



  • bokdol
    Aug 18, 09:22 AM
    hey bokdol, you and i can start a business and help all the intel mac pro users dispose of their old G5 power macs

    we can go into business :)


    i'm in
    we can start today





    Silentwave
    Aug 27, 06:58 PM
    That's the old pricing mate :) 1.83 GHz Yonah/ Merom is $240.

    Now. But how much have iMac prices changed since release? I don't think they have. They released the iMac and MBP lines around the same time Yonah was intro'ed, and the iMacs did not see any speed bumps or price changes that I know of. Therefore they should be able to implement similar pricing with Conroe @ 2.4GHz, just with a profit margin closer to the iMac release amounts.

    Of course they could always go for the 2.13GHz version, which is less expensive, and still plenty faster than the existing 1.83 :)





    dpMacsmith
    Jul 14, 03:54 PM
    Amen to that. Especially when you look at the dell site and see that their tower with that same CPU costs about $2400.

    This makes a nice discussion piece. But, I don't think that Apple will undercut the Dell price. My personal opinion is that the configurations are about right. But, the prices are too low. The table is bogus.





    Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 11, 02:21 PM
    Now in Europe I know it is different and that GSM is the standard.
    It is more like 81% of the world market.





    puggles
    Jun 13, 12:37 AM
    Will radio shack be selling the bumpers?





    AndrewR23
    Apr 11, 11:23 AM
    I hope not. I want the 5 now :)