fast five cars images

fast five cars images. cars are the Fast Five
  • cars are the Fast Five



  • PlipPlop
    May 6, 06:19 AM
    Unless ARM suddenly make a really great range of desktop cpus within a year I cant see it happening. The switch from PPC was bad enough. Classic environment was terrible.





    fast five cars images. Fast Five Cars
  • Fast Five Cars



  • MacNut
    Apr 9, 09:36 PM
    So if the parentheses are solved first why not just put them in front? Why go through all the semantics? Do scientists purposely make it this hard when solving equations?





    fast five cars images. fast five cars.
  • fast five cars.



  • Setok
    Mar 28, 12:16 PM
    I don't get how people can view the iPhone design as dated (assuming externals here). I've been playing around with several Android phones lately, and they are all horrible cheap, plastic toys in comparison. I was surprised to find that even Android, the OS, is still slow, jerky and unpolished versus the good old iOS.

    The only devices that can even compete on sheer quality and solid design are the Nokia n8s and e7s. In particular the n8. Just a pity about the software there.

    By all means update the iPhone �*development is good. But I don't see any need to forcefully change the design of it. It's actually pretty damn good.





    fast five cars images. Fast Five Cars
  • Fast Five Cars



  • mrblack927
    Apr 21, 05:02 PM
    I think the next Mac Pro refresh will be a huge milestone. Not only will it be the first case redesign in nearly a decade and add all the latest tech (USB3, sata III, thunderbolt, etc) but I believe Apple will take this opportunity to finally revise the pricing structure. Over the past few years, Apple has been making a clear shift towards the consumer market. Part of that is arguably negative ("dumbing things down") but the positive is more reasonable prices. The Mac Pro is the only computer left that hasn't been revised. My hope is that Apple will create a few models of the new Mac Pro, at least one of which is an affordable mid-range consumer tower starting under the the $2,000 mark.

    Unfortunately, they will probably wait to use the new performance desktop/server sandy bridge CPUs which Intel won't have ready until Q4 2011 (or later). If that's true then we won't see these new beauties until 1H 2012. :(





    fast five cars images. Used Cars Tampa Bay could have
  • Used Cars Tampa Bay could have



  • entropys
    Apr 20, 03:26 AM
    I find it hard to believe that the next iphone won't turn up until September if Apple is only shoehorning in a current production processor and maybe a spec upgrade on the camera. So it is obviously about LTE.

    If not, then this is all some sort of elaborate canary trap or disinformation campaign. Thus the iphone will still be released in July and we get to hear about some leaker that got fired.





    fast five cars images. Fast Five furious cars – the
  • Fast Five furious cars – the



  • breiter19
    Mar 28, 10:39 AM
    This is probably one of the silliest rumors I have heard, I agree with most of you that my iphone 4 is still magical as ever, but for apple to wait that long to update one of its biggest revenue producers. Especially when competitors are releasing new phones quite often. There is no way this rumor holds true





    fast five cars images. Griping aside, Fast Five
  • Griping aside, Fast Five



  • Setok
    Mar 28, 12:16 PM
    I don't get how people can view the iPhone design as dated (assuming externals here). I've been playing around with several Android phones lately, and they are all horrible cheap, plastic toys in comparison. I was surprised to find that even Android, the OS, is still slow, jerky and unpolished versus the good old iOS.

    The only devices that can even compete on sheer quality and solid design are the Nokia n8s and e7s. In particular the n8. Just a pity about the software there.

    By all means update the iPhone �*development is good. But I don't see any need to forcefully change the design of it. It's actually pretty damn good.





    fast five cars images. fast five cars pic. fast five
  • fast five cars pic. fast five



  • Jape
    Dec 27, 12:05 AM
    Hey well my girlfriend just got me a kit for Christmas, and it works great. I've be on a trip with a total drive time of 18 to 20
    hours, and I haven't had a problem, and it actually improves my iPhone 3g function since it doesn't have to use the native gps chip. So I think it is a good product. Good luck with BLT!!!





    fast five cars images. fast five cars used. be
  • fast five cars used. be



  • octoberdeath
    Sep 11, 01:00 AM
    i hope they crank out some flippin amazing stuff that just screams buy me! i need a new phone here shortly for i hate sprint and will be switching to another provider and would love a bad a cell phone from apple. and i'd also like to be able to stream HD video to my telli in the living room wirelessly and other cool stuff too. bring on the media event!





    fast five cars images. and The Rock in Fast Five
  • and The Rock in Fast Five



  • LordTyroxx
    Apr 5, 02:21 PM
    The people that are against apple here (and want the advertisement to stay) are the same people that are so against iAds. It's quite ridiculous. I find it extremely odd that a large company be a part of the jailbreak community to begin with. They could've used iAd and had much more success anyway. That theme is ugly. I don't want advertisements on my iphone if i jailbreak it. That's stupid. If i want a scion theme, there's probably 25 other people that have made better ones. So it's a moot point. Get your panties out of a wad.

    I do give toyota props for having the balls to put something out on a jailbroken iphone. It's inventive and sneaky.

    I think the only way people on here would be happy is if there was a little toggle on their iphone that switched between, I HAVE THE FREEDOM TO VIEW ADVERTISEMENTS, and ADVERTISEMENTS TAKE AWAY MY FREEDOM!





    fast five cars images. Fast Five Cars.
  • Fast Five Cars.



  • srathi
    Apr 26, 02:22 PM
    As much as I want to see Apple sell phones, I also like to see healthy competition to keep away anti-trust issues. Apple is for people who like quality high-end stuff and Android is for Kmart shoppers ;)

    iPhone 3GS is available for $49 at Walmart. Your point?





    fast five cars images. fast five movie cars.
  • fast five movie cars.



  • l008com
    Jul 29, 08:55 PM
    I read somehwere that the iPhone has been ready to go for a while, the problem is all the greedy scum bag cell providers want to get paid $1 every time a customer puts a song on their phone, where as apple wants people to load up their phone for free just like they do with an iPod. Without the providers on board, you won't get [Retail $350, with 2 Year Plan $50] for the phone, you'll just get [Price $350].

    Anyway I'm on verizon and its been nothing but problems with them for the past year or so. Their 'can you hear me now' network has turned into the 'what? hello? HELLO? *click*' network. I'll be happy to switch if the new phone is not on verizon.





    fast five cars images. 2010 Subaru STi Fast Five Cars
  • 2010 Subaru STi Fast Five Cars



  • Seasought
    Nov 22, 09:31 AM
    Contracts and locked phones will keep the phone industry from growing and maturing in the same way computers did.

    I think this is largely what keeps a bitter taste in my mouth regarding buying cell phones at all. I'm still using a crappy, standard-issue phone for my provider as 1.) the phones available to my provider are not to my taste or 2.) The ones I do like are ridiculously expensive.

    Perhaps the root of the issue is that I simply don't talk on my cell that much any way. :D





    fast five cars images. fast 5 cars list,
  • fast 5 cars list,



  • jonharris200
    Aug 7, 03:30 PM
    on the Macrumors live feed Steve said new announcements coming in the week or next week. Any comments?
    Yeah, at 10.24am on the MRL feed, though it was slightly ambiguous. Engadget also picked up on this but gave more detail - it's new universal applications that are being announced this week:

    10:24AM - "We had a sixth major release that we don't get much credit for. Tiger on Intel. Porting an OS is is no easy task. And our software team did a great job. They made it look really easy which has enabled this amazing transition. 86 million lines of source code that was ported to run on an entirely new architecture with zero hiccups. Along the way, we created a way to run universal applications that run on PowerPC and Intel. I'm pleased to report that there are more than 3,000 universal applications and we at Apple would like to say, thank you, thank you guys. "You guys have done a phenomenal job and there are a lot more being announced at the developer conference this week."





    fast five cars images. Fast Five Cars: fast amp; furious
  • Fast Five Cars: fast amp; furious



  • Eldiablojoe
    May 3, 10:06 PM
    I'm okay following DP for the moment. I'm not so sure that the sequence is as pivotal as portrayed. I think it would be an obvious place, the first starting room, to place vital objects, so exploring is a must. I'm not sure I agree that the "Move, Explore" sequence is more advantageous than the "Explore, Move" sequence. Keeping in mind that we get attacked the moment we move into a room, so we would want to explore it after a monster is vanquished.

    Now that she's mi esposa, maybe I can get Beatrice to finally make me a sandwich.

    PS-- The BLOWjoe joke is not really as funny as you think it is. It's easier to refer to me as either Dante or EDJ.





    fast five cars images. Fast Five poster has no cars
  • Fast Five poster has no cars



  • ThunderSkunk
    Mar 26, 10:09 PM
    What crack-addled mind seriously thinks it'd be sensible or probable that Apple would come out with a new iPad 5 months after... coming out with a new iPad?

    I mean, I suppose, if they just wanted to take the biggest splashiest attention grabber product they have and not bother capitalizing on all the time & money they spent on iPad2, and just completely hamfist the frickin thing up it's own arse for the sheer bloody hell of it, then yea, sure it makes total sense.

    Also, the cloud is only as good as your connection, which is usually less than wonderful, especially with every frickin app in the appstore trying to stream everything it does over wifi, not to mention, god forbid, you actually have other computers in the house trying to send data over your network too. Open that physical USB bus up already! ...or better yet light peak connectivity...





    fast five cars images. Fast Five Cars
  • Fast Five Cars



  • manu chao
    Jul 30, 12:27 PM
    They [flip phones] have more moving parts that can break ...
    True, but as long as my RAZR keeps working, my personal perception of how high that risk is, tells me that this is not an important factor.


    and take longer to answer, especially if your hands are full or you're driving
    your car.
    It still takes longer to get my cellphone out of my pocket than to flip it open. I can flip it open with one hand and without having to look at it (somehow important when driving).





    fast five cars images. Fast Five photos Paul Walker
  • Fast Five photos Paul Walker



  • Gatorman
    Aug 3, 11:38 PM
    the news say intel has already made small shipment last month enough for product launches, .. in september.. apple will expect large shipment.

    so this means launching at wwdc, available in september


    Or perhaps it means enough chips to sell a few thousand (or hundred, I'm just going out on a limb here! :D ) initially, and then mass produce in Sept to keep up with the demand?

    Either way, I want to see them available in August...I can't wait any more. I've waited a year and a half! Of course, I didn't need one up until August, anyway. :p





    fast five cars images. fast 5 gt3 (3); fast five cars
  • fast 5 gt3 (3); fast five cars



  • bearcatrp
    Apr 25, 11:21 AM
    IF apple is not collecting the data, then what's the point of the file in the first place. Or, how come there is not a way for users to delete this file on the phone when they see fit. Sure, all the carriers are collecting all data, per patriot act and newer laws enacted since.
    Someone should ask steve this question?
    Does any government agency collect this data, through apple, or by other means? I'll bet he will hee haw around this question!
    This stuff is part of the cloud computing. You will have a advertisement come across your phone when you go into areas that advertise through the phones. All of them will be doing this. Part of the business model. Get used to it as there is nothing we can do about it besides shutting your phone off and getting rid of them.





    iJays
    May 6, 03:42 AM
    Going British was Jonathan Ive's plan. :p

    except he lives and pay tax in the US :p





    Multimedia
    Aug 7, 04:23 PM
    Not really significantly faster than the G5 Quad. Maybe 50% faster at best. As owner of a Quad G5 my motivation would be more about the 6 bays and the FW 800 and extra USB 2 port on the front than the speed. :) Not worth the extra money to go 3GHz - 33% more money for 12% more speed doesn't make economic sense. Need 8 cores inside.





    Stella
    Nov 23, 10:49 AM
    Did the cat also happen to take any photos of unreleased products in elevators?


    Wow. How did you guess? :p

    The pictures were taken using the camera on the actual Apple device.





    Reed Rothchild
    Mar 29, 02:07 PM
    ...obviously, is the rollout of a "Kindle Tablet" running Honeycomb.

    The custom Amazon front end would have icons for:

    Kindle Reading App (and Kindle Store)
    Amazon Music Player (with cloud storage) and MP3 Store
    Amazon Prime Streaming Video (and the Amazon Video Store)
    Amazon Android App Store
    Cloud Storage Manager
    Some sort of Web Browser

    And underneath that is Honeycomb. Maybe they throw in a free Amazon Prime subscription with purchase (free 2-day shipping on Amazon purchases).

    Here would be Amazon leveraging all their strengths into a physical device that could seriously challenge the iPad in ways that no other vendor can, because it creates an Amazon "ecosystem" with the worlds biggest store for physical goods attached.

    People like to shop.

    Maybe that's why Google have put the lid on Honeycomb source availability - they've twigged that Amazon were going to use their latest OS to produce an Android killer :). Though I guess running Android doesn't exactly kill it... Hmm but Amazon are definitely encroaching as much into Google's turf as Apple's. Google are definitely going to be launching a digital locker soon, and knowing Google it will be very useful, very capacious, and very free (ish...).

    Think we're seeing a battle between them, and Apple is on the sidelines wondering how they will compete and still sustain the locked down user expectations that generate their revenue. Interesting times....





    rmwebs
    Apr 21, 03:56 PM
    Funny to see you are basing a $4000 computer purchase on a $79 piece of crap-KEA furniture - LOL. I'm with you on Yea Apple!

    Nothing wrong with a good ol' bit of Ikea furniture...as long as you stick with the higher quality (I.E non particle board) stuff they are decent...minus the assembly instructions...they should be burnt!