blake lively fashion icon

blake lively fashion icon. lake lively fashion shoot.
  • lake lively fashion shoot.



  • iFry
    Jul 31, 12:28 PM
    Sure, it may be more expensive than a custom-built Intel machine, but it will run OS X like a charm, and that's ultimately the most important factor in my computer purchase. But access to Windows games and Mac OS X, that's a dream come true for this mac fanatic. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that virtualization makes big enough strides that I never have to leave OS X to play Windows-based games.

    my thoughts exactly... MacBook Pro in two weeks :D

    wish i had that Core 2 goin in it...





    blake lively fashion icon. The fashion is just
  • The fashion is just



  • Bilbo63
    Apr 20, 07:38 AM
    The key thing here from Apple's standpoint is "Trade Dress".

    No one will ever confuse a Samsung F700 with an iPhone. Now way. No how.

    However the Galaxy devices are so close to Apple's products in appearance and design, it's very hard to tell them apart. THAT is the problem.





    blake lively fashion icon. Kim Kardashian, Blake Lively
  • Kim Kardashian, Blake Lively



  • RedTomato
    Aug 11, 08:26 PM
    I probably won't buy a phone without GPS capabilities. I will pay for the option, however.

    Why not just ring someone and ask where you are? Or wait for the guy on the seat next to you to ring his girlfriend?





    blake lively fashion icon. 23 year old Blake Lively
  • 23 year old Blake Lively



  • Hugh
    Mar 22, 09:33 PM
    The U.N. Security Council perhaps, but not the entire assembly. It would have been interesting to open that issue up to debate and seen how all the members would have voted.

    What I always wonder is what diplomatic efforts were used to pressure Qaddafi? There were no (as far as I know) threats of economic embargoes, freezing of assets, or other less violent methods to coerce Qaddafi. We didn't need to convince him to step dow. We simply needed to convince him that he needed to tone down, defend himself against the armed insurrection, but not cast a wider and violent campaign against innocent civilians.

    I need a clearer demonstration that serious steps were taken before resorting to war. War should be used as the last resort and only when it's clear that all other options have failed.





    blake lively fashion icon. lake lively fashion week.
  • lake lively fashion week.



  • Marx55
    Jul 14, 04:33 PM
    Dual optical drive is fantastic. Actually, even cheap PC-Windows boxes have had them for ages as a standard feature in basically of models.

    On the other hand, a quiet Mac would be great. If possible, with no fans. Quiet. As the cube was.





    blake lively fashion icon. Blake Lively, su estilo en
  • Blake Lively, su estilo en



  • NoSmokingBandit
    Aug 19, 02:25 PM
    All that I get from that quote is that they are using older models, but that they will, obviously, be rendered in the new GT5 engine. So, the marketing team can say all they want, but actual screen shots of Standard™ cars do not show much improvement, if any at all, resolution increase notwithstanding.

    Based on what, old gameplay footage? Game are often tested with old resources while the new models are being built. God of War used a stick man with a sword until they got Kratos done.



    Look at this pic:
    http://us.gran-turismo.com/c/binary/images/5294/gamescom2010_029a.jpg
    That rx-7 looks tons better than anything GT4 ever had, but its still not as nice as the "premium" cars. I am assuming of course that this is live-rendered, and i believe it is due to the jaggies on the rear of the rx-7, which i can't imagine they would let slide on a pre-rendered shot.

    Time will tell, of course, but i'm certain they didnt just import models from GT4. What the hell would they have been doing for the past 5 years?





    blake lively fashion icon. Blake-Lively-in-Lanvin-shoes
  • Blake-Lively-in-Lanvin-shoes



  • milo
    Aug 17, 04:29 PM
    Some people do things called graphic design and video editing for a living. Sometimes, when you want to make money and put food on the table, you want top of the line equipment.:rolleyes:

    I guess you missed that he was responding to someone talking about gaming? Less eye rolling, more paying attention.

    To make more money faster.Yes. I agree totally. If you are making your living with your Mac doing graphics and video work, every minute saved is another minute you can take on another client or meet a perviously impossible deadline. So in that case the extra $850 is made up in a matter of a few weeks or months at worst. Totally understandable when time is money for the Mac professional. :)

    Ditto.





    blake lively fashion icon. Blake is now the new face of
  • Blake is now the new face of



  • Hellhammer
    Apr 6, 11:46 AM
    So is that also true for the difference between SV and LV? If that is the case, the Core i7-2649M you cite above (2.3 LV chip) should be faster compared to the 2.3 i5 in the low end Pro 13?

    Thanks!

    It would be about as fast. The IGP is 150MHz slower though so graphics wise it would be slightly slower. chrmjenkins explained some smaller details but in terms of performance, i7-2649M should be similar to i5-2520M.

    Sure clock speed isn't everything. But you better go read up some more on Tue Intel HD3000 IGP. You're using facts from the STD voltage SB IGP and applying them to the ULV SB IGP. Go read about the graphics on the Samsung Series 9 laptops. The 13" model uses this very chip cited. It shows greater than a 50% drop in graphics performance from the 320m to ULV IGP used in SB.

    This has been the problem all along with everyone. They're attributing facts that are actually fallacies to this Intel IGP.

    Remember that those are numbers under Windows. Anand mentioned in his 2011 MBP review that Intel HD 3000 has brilliant drivers in OS X, and in general it beat the 320M in OS X too. In Windows it got badly beaten by 320M. Sure the LV and especially ULV IGP will be slower than 320M, even in OS X but it may not be as bad as 50% drop.





    blake lively fashion icon. Blake Lively indulged her shoe
  • Blake Lively indulged her shoe



  • icutvideo
    Apr 6, 01:22 PM
    Blu Ray is great for the wedding shooters and cutters.

    Most corporate videos are being delivered by file or laid back to tape.





    blake lively fashion icon. What Not To Do: Blake Lively#39;s
  • What Not To Do: Blake Lively#39;s



  • ten-oak-druid
    Apr 7, 11:11 PM
    I hate going into best buy. It is staffed by a bunch of people in their teens and tweens. That's fine except they tend to think giving a guess as an answer is acceptable when "I don't know" would be a better answer. I never trust them for advice and search for my answers elsewhere. I remember when I bought my first Directv with DVR unit. I asked about the USB port and whether or not you could connect an external drive. The kid looked at it, saw the usb port, and decided that must be what its for and said yes. I had encountered this before and knew not to trust him. Sure enough that port was for programming the unit only. I didn't care in that case as I didn't really need that feature and knew not to trust him anyway. But I have had other instances. Once I asked about an AV receiver and was mad when I got home to find the feature asked about was not existent.

    CompUSA used to have better trained employees but then they laid them off because the company thought they were paid too much. It turned into Best Buy. I sent a letter to CompUSA telling them that laying people off would not fix the problems but only make it worse and that I hoped they went out of business for their decision to turn their backs on good employees. I didn't have to weight long for my wish to come true.

    Anyway Best Buy is all there is really except for Fry's but that is not conveniently located. I can see the next electronics chain to launch easily topping Best Buy. If they hire people who actually care to learn about the product that is.





    blake lively fashion icon. Fashion Icon BLAKE LIVELY
  • Fashion Icon BLAKE LIVELY



  • yg17
    Apr 27, 08:26 AM
    He shouldn't have given in to the racists. But it's out there.

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42779923/ns/politics-white_house/

    http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/3050/08c2e64746f7486daac794e.png

    Now will Donald Trump and all of these other racists please shut the hell up?





    blake lively fashion icon. lake lively fashion 2011.
  • lake lively fashion 2011.



  • HyperZboy
    Apr 8, 01:30 AM
    You are an idiot to believe any of that. BB wants to save stock for their Sunday ads. That is the drive to bring customers in. They do this with any limited product. It's their nature. They need a certain number that matches their ad. They will tell you they are out of stock but they are waiting for Sunday.

    Oh, so I'm an idiot to believe any of that and you're an idiot to believe OTHER chains don't do the same thing?

    HAHA! Thank You! You made me laugh. :D





    blake lively fashion icon. Gossip Girl Fashion (September
  • Gossip Girl Fashion (September



  • Bradley W
    Aug 7, 10:24 PM
    _





    blake lively fashion icon. lake lively fashion blog.
  • lake lively fashion blog.



  • mylios101
    Apr 6, 11:11 AM
    http://ark.intel.com/Product.aspx?id=54619&processor=i5-2537M&spec-codes=SR03W

    Hope this is useful.





    blake lively fashion icon. Lively has started to step out
  • Lively has started to step out



  • rdowns
    Apr 27, 09:22 AM
    Before yesterday?

    Are you serious?





    blake lively fashion icon. lake-boots-two.jpg
  • lake-boots-two.jpg



  • ender land
    Apr 27, 10:05 AM
    I would have waited till after I was out of office.

    But meh, this whole thing was so outrageously stupid and the total amount of press time and money spent on something relatively obvious (how the @#%$ would someone actually be allowed in the White House by the gov if they were not a citizen?) is just saddening.





    blake lively fashion icon. Fashion icon. Blake Lively
  • Fashion icon. Blake Lively



  • pdpfilms
    Aug 11, 10:37 AM
    "...Earlier than some may be expecting"??

    Wasn't everyone expecting this a year ago?





    blake lively fashion icon. Fashion Icon BLAKE LIVELY
  • Fashion Icon BLAKE LIVELY



  • szark
    Aug 6, 02:00 PM
    I have no idea how trademark law works, but looking at the information on the two trademark applications, I couldn't help but notice that Mac Pro Systems & Software filed their application after Apple filed theirs.

    Assuming the USPTO thinks there is an overlap, would they favor the first to file the mark, or the first to use it?

    I hope there are some interesting last-minute rumor developments tonight.





    blake lively fashion icon. lake lively fashion pictures.
  • lake lively fashion pictures.



  • robbyx
    Apr 25, 04:29 PM
    Normally I would argue that the customer doesn't have a right to a lot of things. But in this case - if you bought a device and it is tracking you (I'm not saying it is or it isn't) - the customer does have a right to know.

    This (sort of) reminds me of how now your are legally allowed to get a free credit report once a year to determine whether or not it's correct. Companies used to make a fortune charging for something that people, inherently had the right to know.

    Where does these RIGHTS you speak of come from? Frankly, I don't know if it's a right or not, but I hear the word "right" used a lot these days by people who have no idea what it means.

    Much ado about nothing.





    AidenShaw
    Mar 26, 11:41 PM
    Not quite, W7 is still based on Win NT technology, dating back to 1993.

    OS X is still based on UNIX, dating back to '69.

    ZING!

    Thank you....


    The only time I would be excited, literally, about a MAJOR release is if they went to an OS which was slated to be described by Canines.

    "Canine" would mean that it smells bad (especially when wet), and is without pride, and is basically dumb but can learn tricks for kibbles.

    Yes, bring on OSX "Poodle".





    Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 11, 03:42 PM
    A good chunk of the remaining 19% is CDMA.
    Ever heard of DoCoMo?





    tk421
    Nov 28, 09:34 PM
    I'll just say what I said here (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=3036851#post3036851) again:

    “It’s a major change for the industry,” David Geffen told N.Y. Times reporter Jeff Leeds, who broke the story. “Each of these devices is used to store unpaid-for material. This way, on top of the material people do pay for, the record companies are getting paid on the devices storing the copied music.”

    "This agreement with Microsoft around Zune is a significant milestone for our company and our artists," said Morris in a statement. “This move demonstrates there can be a win-win situation where consumers have a great experience while labels and artists are also fairly compensated. We applaud Microsoft for its innovative and consumer-friendly Zune store and device."

    Microsoft Corporate VP of Entertainment & Devices Bryan Lee chimed in: "This is an industry in transition, and we at Zune feel that artists should be paid fairly. The agreement we are announcing today is one of many innovations we plan on introducing to the entertainment industry with our partners and highlights our commitment to growing the digital music space. We believe that the music consumer will appreciate knowing that when they buy a Zune device, they are helping their favorite artists get paid."


    It sounds to me like they are saying anyone that buys a digital music player is a thief. They are broadly accusing each of us of stealing from artists. I don't appreciate that, and I think we should all voice our disapproval.

    Universal Music Group:
    USA (212) 841 8000
    France +33 1 44 41 91 91
    UK +44 0 20 77 47 4000

    feedback_fr@vivendi.com

    Phone calls are more effective than email, but feel free to do either.

    Do we really want the music labels getting a cut of our hardware purchases?!?





    guffman
    Aug 6, 01:46 PM
    Apple is described as an "Applicant".


    good catch - I still think it won't matter...

    EDIT: In this link, the company is also described as an "Applicant"

    http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=odbjam.6.1





    jholzner
    Jul 20, 11:23 AM
    If you want wild speculation, here goes....
    Apple might use the Conroe and ConroeXE in the first Mac Pros and then add in support for Kentsfield (quad) when it becomes available. This could well be the reason why Intel has brought forward the release of Kentsfield.



    Somehow I doubt that Intel would change thier roadmap for/because of Apple. They are probably one of their smallest customers :P