arnold schwarzenegger terminator wallpaper

arnold schwarzenegger terminator wallpaper. and “Terminator Arnold”,
  • and “Terminator Arnold”,



  • truz
    Aug 6, 02:27 AM
    I'd like to see a 25" imac pro :) hmm. August 7th 1985, birth date. I get the best of both worlds, it's my 21st birthday and WWDC landed on the same day!

    I'd like to see a new wireless router by apple along with a 25" imac pro so I can purchase one tomorrow :D





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator wallpaper. Arnold Schwarzenegger www free
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger www free



  • Warbrain
    Apr 25, 04:47 PM
    Except secured

    It's not secured. Just purged correctly.





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator wallpaper. The Terminator
  • The Terminator



  • ehoui
    Apr 27, 06:14 PM
    Not kosher.

    He is still Jr., no matter how much he protests.

    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_name_a_Jr_vs_II_vs_III

    No, his (or her) name is what figures on the birth certificate no matter how much you protest.





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator wallpaper. terminator wallpaper,
  • terminator wallpaper,



  • e�Studios
    Dec 9, 05:12 PM
    I love racing my VW Bus. I also love racing the Vauxhall Tigra, which has about 96hp iirc. If all you want to do it buy an F1 and drive as quickly as possible dont even bother looking in GT5's direction. I get bored when i get to the faster races because you get stuck with the same dull cars every game. Woohoo, lets all buy a 458 Italia, F1, or Murcielago... :rolleyes:
    I like the early races where i can tune up a Cappucino and get at most 200hp out of it.

    GT5 is a game for people who love cars. Not people who only love fast cars. People who love all cars.

    I'm sure you'd be happy if everyone started with a Zonda in their garage, but for people who like to drive something fresh and fun the exhaustive list in GT5 is perfect.

    +1, as a car enthusiast I love GT and how its laid out. If all I wanted were the fastest cars I would play an arcade racer, its the fun in getting a car and tuning it the way you want it tuned and for how you drive it that appeals to me in GT. The car list comes secondary in my opinion, while yes it does matter to a certain degree its not the end all be all to a simulation game.

    I am having a great time with GT5, overall its the game I expected and the game I have loved for so many years. The only one gripe I have is they took away the brake mods. You can fine tune the brake balance controller which is great, but it would have been nice to have upgrades in that category.





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator wallpaper. Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger



  • Evangelion
    Aug 18, 05:50 AM
    Not likely to happen.

    Maybe, maybe not. Fact remains that the liquid-cooling in the G5 Quad is very complex beast. And more complex things get, the more likely they are to break.

    There are minimal to no reports of problems with the Quad G5 cooling system. I've run 3 of these for nearly 9 months with no problems.

    A whole 9 months? Those systems are supposed to last for years.





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator wallpaper. schwarzenegger wallpaper
  • schwarzenegger wallpaper



  • DeathChill
    Aug 5, 05:41 PM
    Kevin Rose (?) usually reveals all the proper stuff a day or so before, no? Wonder if he'll have it this time~





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator wallpaper. Pay for Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Pay for Arnold Schwarzenegger



  • Burnsey
    Apr 27, 11:00 AM
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2711155/posts?q=1&;page=101

    There you have it. The birthers aren't satisfied. I knew it.

    If this birth certificate said that Obama wasn't born in the US they would be singing a different tune. Heck they would be singing a different tune given the tiniest most unlikely evidence that he wasn't born in the US.





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator wallpaper. arnold schwarzenegger For
  • arnold schwarzenegger For



  • Great Dave
    Apr 5, 11:04 PM
    Nobody's using Blu-Ray...

    Seriously?!?! Have you been Zombitizied by Steve?

    I have been highly critical of Apple of late - their "Pro?" stuff - harware and software - gets further and further behind the competition all the time.

    And I always wait for them, because of these stupid rumors. Will this one finally be accurate?





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator wallpaper. Arnold Schwarzenegger - Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines wallpaper resolution 800x600
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger - Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines wallpaper resolution 800x600



  • jamesW135
    Aug 19, 10:16 PM
    Whoa! I'm amazed at how it compared to the G5 in the Photoshop Speed test. If it was this fast now. Imagine PS once it's a UB!!:eek:





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator wallpaper. for terminator wallpapers
  • for terminator wallpapers



  • Cachiro
    Apr 6, 04:10 PM
    There is one thing some people don't see, this is one company against an entire army of companies & this one company is doing a hole lot better. Apple will alway be on top when it comes to all this type of gadget get over it people and by the way, I always thought this was Mac rumor forum.
    Maybe they should change there name :apple: :D





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator wallpaper. Terminator 2 Judgment Day 1991
  • Terminator 2 Judgment Day 1991



  • toddybody
    Apr 6, 11:01 AM
    You sure as hell can.

    SC2 on MBA FTW!





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator wallpaper. arnold schwarzenegger
  • arnold schwarzenegger



  • DeVizardofOZ
    Aug 27, 09:48 AM
    Yes, people have every right to complain when they receive faulty products, particularly so when they're paying good money, as they do when buying Apple. But whether Apple's QC has suffered significantly as they try to keep costs down due to the market pressures of increasingly feasible like-with-like comparisons with PCs, as well as meeting an increasing consumer demand, is debatable? Though there certainly seems to be a worrying increase in complaints about the new Intel Macs, I wonder how much of that is down to perception as more people use the internet as a channel to vent their complaints? Regarding the new Intel Macs, the jury here is still very much out (& will remain so for at least another 6 months). Not least because...

    Recent surveys continue to give Apple an excellent rating for overall quality when compared to other brands. (Only Sony's computers get similar ratings). Talking about "25% crap products" may feel good as a rhetorical release, but it doesn't really help the debate here.

    Good point, however, about how Apple's market share could've been so much greater if only SJ had licensed out OS X. A great opportunity missed.



    Thanks mate, of course I vent my disappointment regarding the overall quality issues. In any case, it should not be luck to catch a good piece of hardware from a company like APPLE, right? It seems as if the hardware quality has in general decreased, I suspect partly because of the place where this hardware is now manufactured... CHINA. I have my own experience on a corporate level with a large mobile phone manufacturer...

    I found that there is a general lack of understanding what quality should be, and especially how long it should last:rolleyes:

    CIAO





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator wallpaper. Terminator Salvation
  • Terminator Salvation



  • shawnce
    Sep 13, 12:04 PM
    Whilst true in that regard, BeOS also had threads for event queues too if you used BLooper, which could also be overused.

    Mac OS X has runloops which are flexible event processing constructs that can be run per thread. So nothing really unique in regards to BeOS in that regard.





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator wallpaper. Wallpaper of Terminator 3:
  • Wallpaper of Terminator 3:



  • McGiord
    Mar 31, 10:57 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    All the traditional phone manufacturers were used to release a new hardware every year and get the carriers financing the hardware coat over the 2 year contract, even allowing the loyal customers a free or small fee upgrade when the right one comes for them. So google fragmented model might be in sync with the traditional way of delivering new ozone hardware/with updated software for the typical mobile phone user.

    Having more control for the benefit of the end user is a must for any of these players. Apple model has been highly successful, as well as google's model. How they will continue, is just a matter of time.





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator wallpaper. Arnold Schwarzenegger www free
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger www free



  • NoSmokingBandit
    Nov 12, 05:38 PM
    I'm disappointed the Bugatti Veyron is standard only

    Doesnt bother me one bit, i dont like them much. Their handling always seems a bit.... "off" but i can't put my finger on it.
    I probably wont even buy one, so i dont care about much of anything regarding the Bugatti.





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator wallpaper. Terminator exhibited at
  • Terminator exhibited at



  • daveaudio
    Aug 11, 01:04 PM
    Hahahaha you obviously have not been a customer of either T-Mo or Cingular. And if you looked at their coverage maps, Cingular's coverage is quite a bit better than T-Mobile's. Yes, they do share SOME towers, but not all.
    Hahahha coverage maps don't mean jack.Everyone in the wireless business knows they are gross approximations of the reality.




    arnold schwarzenegger terminator wallpaper. We#39;re Back… FEATURED TRACK
  • We#39;re Back… FEATURED TRACK



  • WildCowboy
    Sep 18, 11:03 PM
    It would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath. I've still got another couple of revisions before I'm ready to buy, so I'll be sitting this one out.

    My gut feeling is that there won't be any new hardware at Photokina, but a later release of the MeromBooks in time for Christmas is certainly possible.





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator wallpaper. Were unsure whether arnold
  • Were unsure whether arnold



  • Lord Blackadder
    Mar 22, 08:11 PM
    Probably, but it was certainly orchestrated to look anything but. Sarkozy was very obliging in shooting his mouth off, as was Cameron. It may have just been luck, but if so it was a remarkable piece of luck to have 4 submarines, a flagship-capable surface ship and all necessary support in the right place at the right time. These things don't travel very fast.

    I agree, it is quite possible. However, the US didn't orchestrate the uprising itself, if anyone is responsible it's the heavy-handed Gadaffi and the Egyptians with their successful revolt.

    As for the presence of the naval squadron, the other middle Eastern revolts and the Somali piracy task force meant that we already had units in the area or en-route. It may very well be a case of forward planning rather than a stage-managed "coincidence". Still, we certainly can't know which is the truth.





    arnold schwarzenegger terminator wallpaper. Arnold Schwarzenegger returns
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger returns



  • ugp
    Jun 10, 10:37 PM
    They're using different quote systems in the store. My pristine 16GB 3G with charger came in on the web @ $185.94 while the in store quote is only $141 and dropping daily according to the manager here. So I'm doing the FedEx pre-paid shipping to CEXCHANGE for the higher amount. Might have to wait for the gift card past the 24th but I'd rather get the higher amount. Plus my store manager says he'll hold my reserved iPhone until the gift card comes back if it doesn't arrive back in 2 weeks. :)

    Well that is pretty dumb of them to do that. Makes no difference whether the store does it or you send it in. You would think they would want you to take it into a store so an employee can see the product and make their judgement.





    rjohnstone
    Apr 25, 03:19 PM
    "Federal Marshals need a warrant. . . . . "

    Duh, the police always have to jump over a higher bar . . . I, personally, can come into your home, take your bag of cocaine, and go give it to the police and it will be admissible, even though the cops need a warrant. (I can be sued for breaking and entering, etc., but the drugs are still admissible

    Actually it would not be admissible.
    The police would not be able to verify where it actually came from unless they actually watched you retrieve it.
    At that point a good attorney would argue that you were acting as an agent of the police and the subsequent discovery and retrieval of the coke would fall under the same rules for gathering evidence and require a warrant.
    The coke evidence would get tossed and you would go to jail for breaking and entering.
    The officers who you handed the coke too would either be reprimanded or fired.





    layte
    Mar 31, 03:58 PM
    First, I have a Dell Streak. Wanted to see what the fuss was about. Took a year for the official Froyo release to appear. Yeah, fragmentation exists.

    (I appreciate Android on the Streak, but GOOD GOD does it feel like a laggy piece of software compared to my iPhone and iPad. It has widgets and tons of convenient apps for pirating software or games (no... I own ALL those ROMS)... but I digress.)

    So, Android unifies. Google forces handset/tablet manufacturers to adopt a stock OS interface. How will they differentiate themselves? What incentive, beyond a free OS, will there be to creating "phone B" that looks just like "phone A". This is where Google will shoot itself in the foot. The less the carriers and handset manufacturers can customize, the less incentive they have to launch on Android. Heck, just emulate Android if you want the apps, right RIM?

    Weren't there waves a few weeks about about Motorola wanting its own OS? I'd want to control my own destiny. This is creating a "walled garden" (Andy as caretaker) for the device manufacturers/carriers, and they're the ones that Google needs to be pushing the platform.

    The thing is, if handset manufacturers want to crap up a handset with their own gunk they are free to do so still. They will have to wait longer than has been the case (is there an echo in here?) but it is still possible. This isn't Google completely shutting off access, just them making things a bit harder (some will think this is a good thing, some wont).

    Perhaps they can differentiate with hardware, or custom applications (just not anything that messes with the base OS by the looks of things). Horrible skins need to die a death, even hardcore fandroids would agree with that.





    Multimedia
    Jul 28, 04:57 PM
    I am a new Mac owner. I just bought my new 20 " iMac and I am learing aout the upcomming conference and possible new product releases. I
    Would appreciate any thoughts on my question.

    I am considering returning the new 20" I just bought in the 14 day period and taking the 10% hit and waitning to see if the iMac gets updated and I will repurchase. What is the likelyhood that the version I have will be updated. I would be bummed if I just bought it and I am at the end of a cycle. The $160 fee would actuallly be worth it to me to get thte latest. I would have to return it prior to the conference to stay within the 14 days but i may not want to loose out on lthe chance to get the latest.

    Any thoughts on this 20 " model be increased with a new processor??

    Thanks,

    New Mac owner.....merk850

    dont take it back.

    I dont think that the difference will be that much, with the new systems.

    If your happy with its performance then keep it.
    A mild CPU boost isnt all that, and I doubt that the video cards will be upped that much.

    I wouldnt take the hit in money lost, cause you can always sell it later down the line and get the lastest and greatest thats really a must buy.I respectfully disagree. I say take it back and be ready for a much faster iMac Core 2 Duo. You want the latest, take it back. It won't be the latest for many more weeks. Core 2 Duo will be the latest for two more years.





    bushido
    Mar 22, 08:24 PM
    love that UI, iOS looks like windows 95 compared to the latest offers on the market, some things need to change. getting kinda tired of it after 3 iPhones





    leekohler
    Apr 27, 02:49 PM
    Are you calling me a liar? I literally went to WhiteHouse.gov, opened the file in Illustrator, and moved the text around myself. :rolleyes:
    Some things never change. Laughably bias.

    Oh- and you're always objective. You are arguably one of the most abrasive and biased people here, and proud of it.

    BTW- just opened the same file- no layers. So you tell me what I'm missing here.