2012 civic si

2012 civic si. 2012 Honda Civic Si coupe
  • 2012 Honda Civic Si coupe



  • 01civicman
    Apr 8, 08:12 AM
    I am also a work at BB. I can tell you how it works for me. If we are getting shipments, its being kept from the associates (at least in my store). My store is small and if they were some where in plain sight, we'd see them. Plus I'm pretty close to a lot of inventory guys. The Daily Quota thing doesn't make much sense, because in the end, its a month end budget that we have to meet. If we miss by 2K one day, but are over by 5K the next, it doesn't really matter. Sure the managers want to hit every day, but it doesn't really make that much sense.

    As for the $100 pre-sale, my store stopped it at about 10 people, so its not like we did that to a ton of people, and about a week ago, 6 of them got their iPad, so our "list" is almost empty.

    Also, having the iPad, definitely brings foot traffic in to potentially make money elsewhere, but in the end, if we sell 20,000 iPads (and nothing else), the store just lost money.





    2012 civic si. 2012 civic si specs.
  • 2012 civic si specs.



  • LanPhantom
    Mar 31, 02:35 PM
    The biggest advantage always given for Android over iOS is that it's "open source." Well, clearly that's not the case anymore. So, I can't think of any other reason to use Android over iOS, or even Windows 7. It looks like junk, and it's just a cheap ripoff of iOS.

    I've been wanting to say this for a very long time. Google's OS has no advantage over iOS. You could even say it has a disadvantage. Having to create a vanilla code base that needs to function on multiple pieces of hardware is complex, more complexity creates weaker system.

    But here's my point. The ONLY ONLY reason why Android market share is anywhere near what it is today is because of the Buy One Get One options at most phone retailers. iOS has NEVER done that and hopefully never will. If you didn't care about the phone or service but needed two "Newer Smart Phones" one for you and one for your wife, why not go with the "Blah Blah" model from Verizon where if I buy one today I get the second for free (two year agreement and activation fees required).

    Market share means nothing. This platform is doomed unless Google reins it in and get control over it. If they do, providers will be less willing to work with them, if they don't, by by Android.

    My Two Cents.
    -LanPhantom





    2012 civic si. 2012 civic si interior.
  • 2012 civic si interior.



  • leekohler
    Apr 28, 04:43 PM
    Obama's too smart. :)

    Oh snap! :D





    2012 civic si. 2012 Civic Si Coupe
  • 2012 Civic Si Coupe



  • Tommyg117
    Aug 26, 05:47 PM
    Great News! I want a merom macbook pro.





    2012 civic si. Well, as a 2010 Honda Civic Si
  • Well, as a 2010 Honda Civic Si



  • bigjohn
    Jul 15, 12:06 PM
    Really, Apple has always been truly at the back of the back when it comes to optical drives. My money says that if there are two optical drive - one is a CD-R and one is a DVD-RAM.

    Also, 1GB of RAM, who are they kidding? More like Mac Amateur





    2012 civic si. new 2012 Si, Honda Civic
  • new 2012 Si, Honda Civic



  • Peace
    Aug 5, 04:01 PM
    I can't wait for Monday. I'll be working that day, so I am going to try to watch the keynote before reading any updates. I even have the Quicktime Events page bookmarked. :D I figured I would be more surprised by taking this route.

    This is the first WWDC I'm really looking forward to, mainly because of what we're going to see... Leopard in action! :D

    Edit: Peace, that's not entirely true. None of us know whether Apple will release Cinema Displays with iSights built-in. I'd say it is unlikely, but you never know until it actually happens.


    Just an opinion p0intblank.We all have em :)





    2012 civic si. the 2012 Civic is designed
  • the 2012 Civic is designed



  • rockthecasbah
    Aug 7, 11:07 PM
    i liked all of the features but picked Time Machine because it just makes it so much easier to back up. Who cares if it isn't the most original thign ever? It's easy to use, integrated, and useful. :)





    2012 civic si. 2012 honda civic si-concept
  • 2012 honda civic si-concept



  • coolbreeze
    Apr 7, 11:35 PM
    You might want to look at Best Buy's pricing again.

    All iPads, iPods and Macs are sold $.99 (at minimum) above Apple.

    Time Capsule 1TB $334.99 at Best Buy, $299.00 at Apple
    2TB $499.99, $499.00 at Apple

    Airport Extreme - $189.99 at Best Buy $179.00 at Apple
    Express, $109.99 at Best Buy, $99.00 at Apple

    The small accessories are just as bad. And Apple isn't the only brand they mark over MSRP too. I wouldn't be surprised is Bose products were too.
    This.

    I went to buy a Time Capsule 1TB from these goons one day and noticed the pricing. I pulled up Apple.com's pricing of the TC and asked the "mac specialist" WHY they are charging a $34.99 premium over Apple themselves. He instantly said "no problem, we'll price match." I told him I'd buy it now for instant gratification, and then order from Amazon for $285 w/no tax and free Prime shipping.

    Then I'd return the overpriced "pricematched" one back to best buy. He said I can't do that.

    I did it 48 hrs later.

    I hate that place. If they just had the MSRP Apple price on the shelf without me having to catch them trying to make an extra few bucks, I would have bought it and walked out happy.

    That stunt pissed me off and I hope they had to resell it as an open box.

    I hate Best Buy.





    2012 civic si. 2012 civic si engine.
  • 2012 civic si engine.



  • relimw
    Aug 6, 11:08 AM
    My predictions:

    MacPro: quad woodcrest @ 3GHz, 1GB ram standard, two high speed video card slots, ATI x1900, or NVIDIA 7950GX2, for first time, ATI FireGL boards available as BTO.
    XServe: dual woodcrest, larger hard drives
    Airport: "pre-n" announced, ships on new MacPros, available in 6 weeks for standalone devices, upgradable when standard is formalized
    Leopard: preview, all of OS now 64bit able, still runs on 32bit machines. Takes full advantage of GPU. The usual slew of apps updated.
    XCode: updated to 3.0, API for project files made available, various "features" (ie bugs) fixed

    Not happening:
    iPods, iPhone

    New displays and updated "pro" apps will happen at NAB in April. However Steve may announce that all Pro apps are now universal apps. Also, he will hold over the quad G5 in the line-up until Adode has all of their apps universal.





    2012 civic si. 2010 Honda Civic Si HFP Sedan
  • 2010 Honda Civic Si HFP Sedan



  • iJohnHenry
    Apr 27, 10:29 AM
    More like arguing about where the dessert forks and soup spoons go in the place settings. I don't think lifeboats have even entered into the conversation.

    I believe the 'long form' is rearranging the deck chairs. :)





    2012 civic si. 2012 Honda Civic Si sedan
  • 2012 Honda Civic Si sedan



  • Multimedia
    Aug 21, 01:25 AM
    Mac Pros will need 64bit Leopard to achieve their full multi-core potential. Expect all Core 2 based Macs to hold value well through the next release cycle of OSX Leopard.

    Apple is still selling G5's on the website for $3299! Until
    Adobe gets out - and optimizes - universal binaries, Quad G5 will sell for more than Quad Xeon Mac Pros! :rolleyes:Quad G5 is only $2799 on the SAVE refurb page. Refurbs are the same as new with a new warranty. But I think that would be a poor choice compared to a Mac Pro. The Mac Pro is not cheaper because you have to add more expensive RAM. But it is faster overall and Rosetta Photoshop performance isn't bad. Quad G5 will also benefit from Leopard don't forget. It's not like Leopard is going to not be written to take advantage of the 64-bit G5 as well.

    But I would not recomend a G5 Quad to anyone at this point. I'm pondering a Mac Pro purchase myself. But I'm going to try and hold out for a refurb or even see if I can wait for Clovertown. But I'm likely to be one of the first to snag a Mac Pro refurb when they hit the SAVE page in November-December. By then I may even be thinking about waiting for the January 9th SteveNote. Quad G5 is no slouch. But Mac Pro is faster overall.And I thought you were married to your quad last week ......While I may be married to my Quad G5, we're not exclusive and she likes a threesome with the younger faster models as much as I do too. :p





    2012 civic si. 2012-honda-civic-si-coupe-rear
  • 2012-honda-civic-si-coupe-rear



  • bokdol
    Aug 18, 09:21 AM
    If one were to buy a mac pro now, is the processor upgradeable to Clovertown in the future, or is that not really worth it even if it is, because you would need a faster FSB, meaning a new logic board, to take advantage of its power?


    i think it is socket 775 or what ever. and if clovertown is pin compatable it will work. i think the processor will have to deal with the slower bus. as long as it is pin compatible.





    2012 civic si. of 2012 Honda Civic Si
  • of 2012 Honda Civic Si



  • Benjy91
    Mar 26, 10:28 AM
    People seem to have "Simple & Easier" and "Dumbed-Down" confused with each other.





    2012 civic si. 2012 Honda Civic Si Coupe
  • 2012 Honda Civic Si Coupe



  • Dorkington
    Apr 27, 09:54 AM
    It baffles me that someone who has a US Passport, security clearance, was a Senator and is now the President, would somehow avoid all background investigations by various departments in the US Government. He must have a lot of connections.





    2012 civic si. 2012 Honda Civic Si Coupe
  • 2012 Honda Civic Si Coupe



  • Piggie
    Apr 25, 02:33 PM
    Perhaps this is like CCTV systems in the workplace.

    You are allowed by law to fit them, however staff must be told they are there.

    Perhaps it's just that the public need to be made away this is being done, and not done secretly. If people knew, then this would be a non story in the 1st place.





    2012 civic si. 2012 Honda Civic Si Review:
  • 2012 Honda Civic Si Review:



  • alent1234
    Mar 22, 01:40 PM
    Is this a joke? What specs? Where are the apps, where are amazing games, where are publications and magazines? No where to be found.

    Playbook will not even scratch the surface - you heart it here first.
    lulz:apple:

    the web is not an app





    2012 civic si. Away a 2012 Civic Si Coupe
  • Away a 2012 Civic Si Coupe



  • generik
    Jul 15, 08:21 AM
    1. Notice the power plug hole at the top? Now imagine a cord running out of it. Yup, there is a reason why Apple has put it at the bottom.

    2. Top heavy.

    There are advantages to having it on top too.

    1) Hot air from components in the case rises to the top of the case..
    2) Fan in PSU vents it out of system





    2012 civic si. 2012 Honda Civic Si Coupe
  • 2012 Honda Civic Si Coupe



  • digitalbiker
    Aug 25, 08:00 PM
    I have .mac now for several years, and I am still wondering why I re-subscribe. Maybe Im lazy. I must be. Don't get it. Need a Gmail invite?????

    I'm the same way. I have had .mac since way back when it was "Free for Life" and I just have gotten used to keeping it. I also keep thinking that ole Jobs and company are going to come up with the killer .mac app that will make .mac indespensible.

    I'm still waiting...




    2012 civic si. 2012 civic si sedan interior.
  • 2012 civic si sedan interior.



  • marksman
    Mar 22, 03:14 PM
    The screen is not 50% smaller. Nice way of making yourself look stupid.

    LOL

    http://i54.tinypic.com/dma9nn.png





    NY Guitarist
    Apr 6, 02:24 PM
    I guess I just assumed that anyone who has used a computer for more than two weeks would be capable of typing without staring at the keyboard.

    That is highly limited thinking. It might be time to open your mind and learn how and why other people might actually want a particular feature rather than assume that they are the person who is limited.

    I, and many others, use our computers for way more than typing.

    A simple example is when I use my MBPro on stage with any number of apps for musical performances.

    Also the sound engineers use MBPro for audio cues,audio mixing, recording, effects processing. The lighting guys use them.

    When you are heavily involved in multitasking you need to be able to see something, identify it and use it, all within a fraction of a second. You are not sitting there touch typing.





    Multimedia
    Jul 30, 03:25 PM
    Gee, talk about getting ahead of yourself.

    Core 3 will be out before Vista is. I'm going to call it now.

    Everybody, be my witness, Core 3 (any processor that goes beyond Core 2 because I don't know if they'll call it "Core 3") will be out before a consumer version of Vista is shipped.Here's an example of a post based in fantasy instead of fact. Core 3 is a distinct next generation set of processors based on a 45nm manufacturing process that will not begin before LATE 2008 and reign all of 2009 and 2010. :rolleyes:

    We are your witness. And what we are witnessing is that you have not studied the Intel Roadmap at all.You don't think Vista will be out before the revision to the Core 2 Duo due in Q1 2007 with the Santa Rosa chipset??? I bet Vista will ship by the time the Santa Rosa chipset is ready, especially because MS is suggesting Vista systems use harddrives or Mobos with flash RAM to speed up the boot process.Vista ships early 2007 and way preceeds the Core 3 launch. :rolleyes:

    Core 2 is with us for the next two years, all of 2007 and most of 2008.:)





    Dan==
    Jul 27, 05:37 PM
    Another way Apple could do it is just to elongate the Mini's case to make it just as svelte vertically, only slightly wider. Could you take a run at that one Dan==?

    [...]

    That's exactly what I was thinking, it would fit in with other home audio/video components--or in my case, replace them. I've played around with it, but I obviously don't have the skills that you do. ;)

    Ok, here goes. (Quick pass)
    http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/3350/macminidblwidepk4.jpg
    Eeek. Not so sure I like that.

    Hmmm... maybe with just one slot?
    http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/4436/macminidblwideunislotvr9.jpg

    A little better. I personally prefer the taller narrower one, though.





    devman
    Aug 6, 02:00 PM
    With the iSight and IR sensor rumored to be integrated into the new line of Cinema Displays, i guess apple's gonna adopt HDMI as the IO interface, making Apple one of the first corps to do so. Plus with a HDMI enabled Mac Pro and Leopard fully support it. Why? HDMI is just like ADC, plus its an industry standard port. U need only one cable to have all the communications (FW+USB+Sound+...) going, without having to clutter yr desktop with multiple cables. I see it coming!

    I think they'll go UDI instead of HDMI (and save fees). The really interesting question here though is HDCP and what means for all existing hardware including cinema displays...





    addicted44
    Mar 31, 02:31 PM
    Doesn't mean he's not right on this one.

    He's moved to the Anger stage, after entering the Denial stage on the Honeycomb fiasco.