People are having their holidays, but I am having voice projection in school

Honestly I have no idea what to post for the new update since I have nowhere to go, all I can said was my mom and dad is going to KL tomorrow lefting me and two of my mischievous plus bad brothers at home, OMFG, I know I will be suffering from boredom, and die with no one knowing. lol, anyway back to the topic.



lmao, honestly I don;t know what to say, it was taken before I take myself into mua dream land!


Currently I was addicted to blogging, and the book "SEARCHING FOR DAVID'S HEART". This book I was currently fall in love into it because this story was awfully, and genuinely touching, I almost cried while reading this. omg, so, some sneak peak about this book:

It's like that, the main charater is Darcy, and she's a girl of course, she has a brother(David), and she worships him, until one day her brother got into a terrible accident and ended his life, but his heart and some other organs was donated to some other people and as for Darcy, when someone heart is still beating that means that persone is still alive, and she knew her brother's heart is still beating but only was transplanted to other people body, so she and her friend, Sam decided to start the search for her brother's heart without letting their parents knowing, wanna to know whether they success in finding or not, all you have to do is just, go somewhere and buy it, maybe popular, or MPH or any book store.


This is it, searching for david's heart

Mom and dad heading down to KL tomorrow for some whatever I don't know movie server, or whatever it call, and dad have an idea of taking us along but mom say no to that, since they will be depart at about 7 or 8 in the morning (in which I am already up) and coming back in the evening, so it's a NO from my mommy. Anyway, I have to plan for myself and ta-da I already have a plan and that is to either stick my head into the book or internet, I have two alternative, erm.... I think I will go for book for the first then internet. I am such a good girl, isn't I? (chuckle out loud)

This was taken after sports day, in my car, I mean my da's car lar, same lar.

By the way, went to school today for the drama thingy practice, like a voice projection stuff, but ended up not being chosen to lead any character, not even the little tiny small part from the servant, I was like thinking what the hell, I have no idea why I was not being chosen since teacher said that I have a nice voice with bad english pronunciation, and that perhaps, made me lost almost every part from the drama.

Truthfully, to be very very honest, I really don't mind not being chosen for anything, if, if and only if I got a chance to try and be some character from the drama, but then.... it ended up like, I went there and done nothing but sitting on the stupid long bench, paper on hand, skiming throught the whole paper without getting a role, FINE, since I was not given a chance to try out, then what for I satyed there? What for? I think I should just quit.(although teacher said me and some people that I dun noe their name get involved in costume) That's one of the reason why I am not attending the second voice projection for tomorrow.

Did you guys know how hurt was that when you're in somewhere where alot of people is talking, having some negotiation or meeting stuff like that, and you went for the meeting but finally and unfortunately ended up like an invisible man sitting there without no one realizing whether you are dead or not. How many of you like that? No one I suppose, but honestly I don't really take much care of being abandoned by friends, because as for me, erm.... I know they will always come back to me, so I don't really mind much, so no worries if you dumped me away for a while. haha

Oh, yeah haven't I told you guys about the drama act? Yeah, I know I haven't say a single word about it, so this drama stuff was like that, there are only 4 school got chosen for this voice projection, and one of the 4 school is our school, and the drama that  we will be playing is the twelfth night by the well known classic author, Willian Shakespeare.


(if anyone of you wanna to know more about this drama, all you have to do is just go to google, and tipe TWELFTH NIGHT by Wllian Shakespeare, and there you are, all the important information or tinniest bit of snippet from there.)


 it started with Me, Carmen Koo, CCY, Choi Yan, and some other friend signing up for a voice projection that will be held in ACS, after two or three days, teacher annouced those people who got chosen to take part, and fortunate me, I got chosen, then for the second voice projection everyone give a chance to try out the part of Olivia and Malvolio, and you know what, everybody got the chance to try, except for me, who sit there and eagerly waiting for my turn, and ended up giving the chance to play Maria, wth. But that's ok. I don't mind, at least I got the chance to try out.