I wanna go Texas

Honestly, I wish to go Texas or stay in Texas now, it's not because it is located in the well-tech country, but I just hope to go there and sweep away all the food and beverage that was there, I wanna go there desperately just to taste their food and snack and hotdog and cheese, or anything that can be put into the stomach, I wanna go there, I told my mom about that, but my mom just ignore me.

I don't care what the hell is happening in America, all I wanna go is just to Texas, that's all I want, I search for Air Asia, but too bad, they never fly until that far, then I search from mastraveller, and there I am, they are travelling to North and South of America and Texas is located at the South, if I am not mistaken, so after some years (lol, that long) I will be going there just to taste every single beverage or food that they are famous for.

After Texas, Australia, after Australia Hong Kong then Taiwan then Korea, then every where around, I wanna travel around the world.I really hope I can,(as if I have tons of money to go wor, perasan pula)  and now I am wishing for that day to come, uhm.... it's not suppose to be hoping, it should be, I am waiting for that particular day to come. Just wait and be patient. lol.

(People please slap me or pinch me so I will awake from my dream)

The first and ever food I wanna to eat is this.... ta-da fletcher's corny dog,
Corny dog, but then I think we can only get it during the state fair in Texas!

At first, I thought that yellowish liquid stuff is cream but if you guys think that it's cream then you guys are definitely wrong, it's cheese man, CHEESE, my favourite, I think it should be everyone's fond of it. Even the inner core have lot and lot of cheese too, OMG, can you imagine it, omg, if I really have the chace to go then I will definitely buy one or two or even three to try, lol. I just love it.

But if you guys just have no any patient and wanna to eat as soon as possible, don't worry much, I have successfully found a recipe from the Internet, I think it will definitely help alot preminently for those who like cooking, and this is what I found from the internet.

Ingredients:
2 cups of yellow cornmeal
1/2 cup of flour plus more for dusting on the hot dogs
1 heaping teaspoon of fresh baking powder
1 teaspoon of salt
1 egg lightly beaten
2 cups of buttermilk
2 tablespoons bacon drippings or peanut oil
8 hot dogs
Thin sticks with pointy ends (some people use chopsticks, I used sticks designated for candy apples.)
1 quart of peanut oil

Method:
1. Mix the cornmeal, and 1/2 cup of the flour, baking powder and salt.
2. Beat the egg in the buttermilk and add to dry ingredients. Stir in the 2 tablespoons bacon drippings or peanut oil.
3. Pour the batter into a tall glass or quart-sized Mason jar.
4. Heat the peanut oil in a large pot or Dutch oven until it gets to 365 degrees.
5. Gently poke the sticks into the hot dogs about half-way, leaving enough sticking out to be a suitable handle.
6. Put some flour on a plate (you can start with 1/ 2 a cup) and roll the hot dog in it until it’s coated (doing this helps the batter stick to the dog).
7. Dip the hot dog into the batter and then add to the oil.
8. Cook for three minutes, turning occasionally.Drain on paper towels.
Serve immediately.
Notes: The best thing about homemade corny dogs is you can jazz up the batter if you wish, with jalapenos or chipotles, and you have control over the dogs you use—you can use turkey, chicken or tofu pups, if you prefer. Or you can get fancy and make a corny dog out of a fancier sausage—it’s up to you!

Then the very very second is fried butter, it's delicious when I watch them eating, I am not there of course, I am just watching the tv that particular time, watching them tasting it. owh......... I want I want.


TADA, it's fried butter with bitter inside it. Gosh Gosh Gosh....

And the other one I got from Internet is fried Grilled Cheese, I just got addicted by the cheese, I love cheese, everyone do, it's reach with Calcium? Or protein? Aiya, forgotten about it. Cin Cai lar... It's full of cheesy, Fullof eat, it's like.... the bread cover the cheese. Let just llok at the picture I got from the Internet.

Fried Grilled Cheese, yummy yummy, mouth watering man, I love I love!
Actually, of course, if I really have that small chance to go to Texas, the very first thing I will do is just to go to some state food fair or whatever isit, and taste all the food, that's my first aim to go to Texas. Then the very second thing is to visit every where gua.... I don't really know much places in the Texas, SO.... not going to talk about it. lol.

To know more about Texas, go wikipedia and read every details you gain, it's good for you, so now...... I just hope I can get an airplane ticket, or anything I can fly to there and visit, nonono it should be EAT, that's all for now, bye bye!



XOXO,
YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME!