In the spirit of the new year, new start and all that, I decided to get my hair cut. Now, my hair before was all the way down to my bum, it was so ridiculously long. I don't know how that happened, it just grows so quickly! So I had a LOT cut off today. Hope you like it? I've also got the other pair of new glasses on too.
Edit - seeing as Tim is playing guitar hero, I thought I'd post about some of the Laura Ashley purchases I have bought online (thanks for reminding me LittleGem). First of all, we have been in need of a rug for the sitting room for ages now so I spotted this one in Laura Ashley. I'm really pleased with it because it's not too fussy and simple, just like our cottage.
Do you remember this Georgian chair I got off freecycle? Well, I've decided I'm going to paint that in Duck Egg water-based eggshell and then cover it with this gorgeous very chic Duck egg fabric.
I did think about using a Cath Kidston fabric from my stash, but I think it wouldn't suit this very elegant chair.