Blue beauties


Look at these gorgeous beauties I got from Debbie's English Treasures. They are the prettiest blue I've seen. I can never resist pretty things that are blue or green! As usual this cups were very reasonably priced, beautifully wrapped and the naughty lady also added an extra surprise - this pretty trinket box!





Speaking of blue, I made this lavender heart for my friends mother in law. I had to make it quite quickly (ie, in 30 mins!) last night when I came back from spinning class (EDIT - spinning as in exercise class on bikes, nothing to do with yarn! :-)), but I'm really pleased with the way it turned out. I'm walking like John Wayne at the moment because the seats on those exercise bikes are so hard!

The reason I'm going to spinning classes and starting up the running again is because I've signed up for this 5k run. I know it's only 5k but I'm hoping to eventually build up to 10k and upwards. It's certainly a start anyway!

I promised I would do a tutorial on how to make these hearts. I have taken the pictures and will post the instructions as soon as I get time.

TTFN

Sian x