Leighton Meester has one percent "in common with the" Gossip Girl "characters

Leighton Meester plays outstanding in gossip, New York, Girl Blair Waldorf since 2007, but it seems that the role that rubbed off on her.
Said Eaton, who plans to allow gossip girl within two years: "I work in the exhibition, where I feel really, and maybe one percent common with the character.
"You have to find common ground in some way, otherwise you'll hate them. I play characters on Gossip Girl and very manipulative and conniving, as you know, this figure is specified in the strange universe that also does not exist in reality.
Beauty, 24, also finds it difficult to understand how people can and try to emulate Blair, because it has a lot of clothes to copy.
She said in answer to a question, Why are "wannabes" from nature produces, PopEater, "I can see why. Seem like it would be really hard, and even clothes, bag and different every day."
Leighton recently revealed she used to strike again in high school classes on the rebels.
She said: "It's funny that I now have to live with the school what it should be glorious and full of parties, but I do not have any of those things that I hate school ...
"I will not do anything but be in school, so I'll Skip class, and I'm dating around. But we want to smoke pot."