Jennifer Lopez: People cut from 'American Idol' is not easy

People's choice for the pop star is not always easy as you think. Just ask Jennifer Lopez, who says it is surprised and concerned American Idol playoffs.
, 41, singer Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson on the jury in the latest series of Star inspections, but admitted that yesterday and expressed concern about the cut half of the participants later in the day.
She said: "I am sorry indeed to reduce the proportion of children today, I really I am looking because they want the right people to get out, and we will see what actually happens to be a great show to do .. At the same time, top artists, but I feel that we have a very good way We will have some good people to lose today .. and this is what bothers me. "
With concern on the elimination of contestants, Jennifer admits she is thinking about them constantly in the competition and we hope to reach all their full potential.
She said. "I have included many children and committed, in terms of work and watching them when I realized that we go away for a week of Hollywood, I was thinking in children as far as we turned around in Las Vegas.
"I was like, 'Oh my God, I hope so, and doing so well, and I wish to just leave a little more." You're just participating. I was hoping to make it big. "
While Jennifer follows in the footsteps of Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul, Kara DioGuardi and Ellen DeGeneres to play a role in the panel chapter, is not worried about comparisons, I think it really be the best of them all.
She said: "I can not really say that he will be judged on any one, as I think I am a combination of features that make me who I am and give me a specific pattern of how to deal with children and how to bowl straight and scatter -. comfort are only part of the I"